Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

+26
Nanamix
equal
Rex
NinjagoonAF
Cobalt
MikuHatsune
CluelessNeko
BrandonBandicoot
NoblePhantasm
Pai
Killaman16
Albatross
Hollow
Saya
Enlightenment
Kevinthewiseone
Kyu
Revy
LastBlues
Zuly
PT-Desu
Vanellope Von Schweetz
TopgunUK
Destructo
Wing
IeptBarakat
30 posters

Page 8 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 8 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Post by Cobalt Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:01 am

you people are terrible
/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 8 Hazama_%28Chibi%29
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 8 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Post by Revy Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:01 am

It's raining with the sun out. Fucking Hawaii.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:03 am

Pai wrote:oh great a new AF meme...
#CarpeDiem hehehehehehhheheh

@Q: you know it

/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 8 15_ch_tb2_13kata_zps47ed4c19

edit: wait, what the hell. does everyone have these BB pics? goddammit, I'll never be cool.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:05 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:

Doomsday re-scheduled? Archaeological record suggests Mayan Armageddon is Sunday

UnknownDepth wrote:
Cobalt wrote:ive only seen snow only twice in my life

@unknown, its for the best
at least you know where your hand has been
True.

Ninja and Evo sup bro.

Yo Ninja where the hell is that new chapter of Magi.

hi

what's up

Saw the habbit yesterday.
Get rob 5 mins away from home all just a few hours apart.

Also Black Lagoon return next year.

@Ninja damn what to see more of that hot chick.....I mean more of that great story.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:07 am

@Whiskers: No.

/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 8 EAmbh
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:08 am

Destructo wrote:

/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 8 15_ch_tb2_13kata_zps47ed4c19

edit: wait, what the hell. does everyone have these BB pics? goddammit, I'll never be cool.

google images ftw

/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 8 Platinum_the_Trinity_(Chibi)
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:13 am

omg she's adorable~
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:14 am

Destructo wrote:

/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 8 Post-18-1282618091

Need a hug.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:20 am

Now to start Far Drive 3.

Spoiler:
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:21 am

Destructo wrote:
Kyu wrote:
Destructo wrote:ain't nobody fresher than my muthafuckin clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique
Stop listening to that hipity hop. It's poisoning your mind.
/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 8 15_ch_tb2_21ex_zps9679bce0
/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 8 Iron_Tager_%28Chibi%29
Listen to some Vandal X.
Tager likes Vandal X.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:23 am

picture spam zilla.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:25 am

da hell Epic Mealtime get a cook book.

La Blue , How is work?
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:27 am

Albatross wrote:
Destructo wrote:
Kyu wrote:
Destructo wrote:ain't nobody fresher than my muthafuckin clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique clique
/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 8 15_ch_tb2_21ex_zps9679bce0
/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 8 Iron_Tager_%28Chibi%29
Listen to some Vandal X.
Tager likes Vandal X.
Tager...

I HATE TAGER ;_;
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:28 am

TopgunUK wrote:Now to start Far Drive 3.

Spoiler:
It's a driving simulator now, just with more shooter aspects.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:31 am

Kyu wrote:

Spoiler:

I'll start modding it to look like a PS1 game and post regular screenshot updates without actually playing it. Thanks.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:33 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Kyu wrote:

Spoiler:

I'll start modding it to look like a PS1 game and post regular screenshot updates without actually playing it. Thanks.
I'm sure someone will enjoy them.

*cough*Rex*cough*
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:34 am

Destructo wrote:
Albatross wrote:
Destructo wrote:
Kyu wrote:
Listen to some Vandal X.
Tager likes Vandal X.
Tager...

I HATE TAGER ;_;
/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 8 Nu-13_%28Chibi%29
D-Do you like me?
P-please listen to Unsane, Whiskers-kun.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:38 am

Nu <3 unfortunately my heart belongs to Noel and Bullet
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:44 am

Albatross wrote:
Destructo wrote:
Albatross wrote:
Destructo wrote:
Kyu wrote:
Listen to some Vandal X.
Tager likes Vandal X.
Tager...

I HATE TAGER ;_;
/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 8 Nu-13_%28Chibi%29
D-Do you like me?
P-please listen to Unsane, Whiskers-kun.
kfine

just don't stab me
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:46 am

/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 8 1354402609048_zpsbfe36575

Lambda is best Murakumo (or however the fuck you spell it) unit.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:48 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 8 1354402609048_zpsbfe36575

Lambda is best Murakumo (or however the fuck you spell it) unit.

Oh she so cute.

next avy here.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:51 am

Lambda ain't no more doe
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:53 am

Destructo wrote:Lambda ain't no more doe
I'm still hanging onto the hunch that Kokonoe doesn't have the balls to really delete her memory and just has it on backup or something.

She was just an empty shell and Nu ASSUMED DIRECT CONTROL for some reason. Then died, then continues to live because Nu.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:01 am

CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:09 am

"Five-Thousand Dollar Niggas and Gummy-Mouthed Bitches"

This needs to be on a t-shirt. I would buy it in a heartbeat lol
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next