Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

+18
owwie
Eri
YamadaKazuma
Snapalope
FiendNinja
CluelessNeko
DaDominicanDude
LastBlues
BHK3
NikeRaptor
BASEDGOD
Nilt
PT-Desu
Plue
InfernoChaos
Keck282
ToastyChan
Wolf92
22 posters

Page 30 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 44  Next

Go down

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 30 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Wolf92 wrote:A recent problem that I just figured out with this arc.

How will it end? Law is dead and there is no way Luffy and his crew can take on Doflamingo so the only way I can see it end is with them running away

or possible Doflamingo flews the country

Well first off, Law isn't dead...this is One Piece remember? If he was dead, then he wouldn't be shown chained to the heart chair in the castle.

As for not being able to take on Doflamingo, Luffy has yet to be tested, let alone pushed to his limits so far in the New World. Luffy is going to take him down and Mr. Cravat is going to take the fruit.

So far Blackbeard has been the only one who can steal powers from living users.

When a DF user dies, their DF re-grows on the DF tree somewhere in the world. Hasn't been revealed where yet. Clearly Dofy knows where it is or at least knows someone who does. He runs the World Black Market, give him some credit.

Back to top Go down

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 30 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:49 am

New chapter is out...and Fujitora just became my favorite admiral.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:13 am

fujitora and his blind justice. eliminating the shichibukai is a bit crazy. when he says the 3 powers do they mean yonkou, shichibukai and world government?

i believe that by the end strawhats and law will be chased out as the mingo pirates laugh historically. but since there are a bunch of pissed off participants, king riku, world government, tonttas and sop, mingo and his crew get chased out with ceaser. riku reclaims his seat.

most interesting is that its the meeting of all the kings and queens i forget whats its called coming up sometime soon
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:35 pm

Yep those are the 3 powers.

And the Reverie is what you are referring to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:02 pm

yess that will be very interesting.

is this cannon?
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Eri wrote:yess that will be very interesting.

is this cannon?

http://scottthong.wordpress.com/2007/10/04/mugiwara-pirate-docking-six-giant-robot-warrior-big-emperor/

This is where the whole girls hate lasers and robots joke started.

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:28 pm

Pica...chu ?

Looks like things aren't going exactly as keikaku for Don
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:20 am

whataaa chapter!!

great stuff.

what made this chapter was the revealing of diamante and picas abilities being incredible.

i loved the scene of lucy's face covered wth shadow and two beams of white making out to be eyes when don was trippin out. looked like a monster lol.

this is the op i love and miss.
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:30 pm

Anyone notice the huge scar on Mr. Cravat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:22 am

i did i did i did !

maybe a result of the attack when he was a kid.

could it be an eye patch?

the podcast thinks so.
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:45 am

Another break....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And Mr. Cravat vs Burgess is pretty good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:06 am

pretty boss encounter.

i think ussop is gonna shoot that tabacococccco. i wonder if everyone will really return to their normal self. that would be boss.
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Eri wrote:pretty boss encounter.

i think ussop is gonna shoot that tabacococccco. i wonder if everyone will really return to their normal self. that would be boss.

Seems too easy, then again Usopp is involved so it may go off without a hitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:48 pm

i too feel like its too easy. oda might take a dark turn and say that once they become toys they can never change back.
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Eri wrote:i too feel like its too easy. oda might take a dark turn and say that once they become toys they can never change back.

Well we were right about the too easy part. Half of them changed into toys and instant memory loss by everyone. And he threw a freaking ship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Why didn't they just use Robins powers to make her eat the candy?

Or have Usopp use his slingshot to shoot it into her?
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Wolf92 wrote:Why didn't they just use Robins powers to make her eat the candy?

Or have Usopp use his slingshot to shoot it into her?

Well Robin was busy distracting Trebol, as for Usopp....well he's Usopp the coward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:44 pm

I meant why didn't the original plan go

"Robin use you powers to cover that girl in hands. Two that holds her arms, two to hold her mouth open and the third to punch her so she will swallow the candy."
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:24 pm

Maybe Robin didn't want to take the chance that if she just touched her power "hands" she would still be transformed, even if they aren't physically attached i'm sure they are connected in some way

it would be better to just try and shoot the candy down her throat when the big guy wasn't there
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:07 am

WolfWood37 wrote:well he's Usopp the coward.

No

No he stopped that, he is supposed to be Mansopp now damn it  evil glare 
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:52 am

Wolf92 wrote:

No

RAGE!   Have you been reading this arc? His plan is to send everyone else in while he watches from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:34 am

he's in denial
the only time that he behaved like a man was when he fought Luffy, but even then he was acting like a big man baby
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eri Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:02 pm

whata chapter. soo damn good. i loved how involved robin was. i hope she gets to fight. her and ussop vs trebol and sugar.

we dont have to get sogeking involved. Just need sogeking to tell ussop to tell hiim to man up like he did in triller bark.
Eri
Eri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Unless Usopp turns into a toy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:54 pm

WolfWood37 wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:

No

RAGE!   Have you been reading this arc? His plan is to send everyone else in while he watches from afar.
I tend to forget stuff very quickly  wtf 
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 44  Next