Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+24
Kevinthewiseone
Nanamix
Plue
IeptBarakat
Kyu
FightingFurball
Hollow
LastBlues
BrandonBandicoot
Rex
Albatross
Killaman16
Pai
TopgunUK
Revy
CluelessNeko
Wing
PT-Desu
NinjagoonAF
Saya
Zuly
Destructo
NoblePhantasm
MikuHatsune
28 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 8 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Zuly Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:26 am

PT-Desu wrote:
/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 8 43664
/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 8 8HSso
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 8 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:27 am

yh that looks good

so wing, Brandon are ignoring me that means only two people left, I want to ignore me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:43 am

No Jesse!
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:43 am

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 8 43653
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:54 am

so much hostility today...damn Unknown, what did you do lol?
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:54 am

Wing wrote:

I'm squealing like a total fangirl.

Shadow of the Collossus?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:58 am

Rex wrote:
Wing wrote:

Shadow of the Collossus?

I'll punch you in the throat.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:00 am

Wing wrote:
Rex wrote:
Wing wrote:

Shadow of the Collossus?

God, i just hope its not watered down...
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:18 am

Wing wrote:
Rex wrote:
Wing wrote:

Shadow of the Collossus?

I don't give a shit, Shadow of the Colossus came out in 2005 and that manga came out in 2009, which obviously garnished influence from the game. But good for you, one of your favorite manga made anime form. Whenever that happens to me, I get a really bad adaptation.

No wait, for the word garnish I think that's backwards.

Last edited by Rex on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:20 am

Rex wrote:I don't give a shit, Shadow of the Colossus came out in 2005 and that manga came out in 2009, which obviously garnished influence from the game.

I lol'd.

You need to be less obvious with your trolling. You gotta ease into it.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:24 am

Hey everyone
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:25 am

I may be a bit jealous. The last time I really liked a manga that they turned into an anime, the anime sucked big time. All of the soul that the manga was known for, was turned into vanilla. I hate vanilla.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:27 am

Rex wrote:I may be a bit jealous. The last time I really liked a manga that they turned into an anime, the anime sucked big time. All of the soul that the manga was known for, was turned into vanilla. I hate vanilla.

What was the manga??
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FightingFurball Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:46 am

sounds like rosario + vampire or freezing ^^
FightingFurball
FightingFurball
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:55 am

Wing wrote:
Rex wrote:I may be a bit jealous. The last time I really liked a manga that they turned into an anime, the anime sucked big time. All of the soul that the manga was known for, was turned into vanilla. I hate vanilla.

What was the manga??

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 8 Boitpb2

TO

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 8 794

I watched maybe five minutes and shut it off. It's strange because Bee Train did .hack which is one of my fav series.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:11 am

Cookies'n'Cream Hershey's. So gud.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:15 am

FACT. ^
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:17 am

Kyu wrote:Cookies'n'Cream Hershey's. So gud.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 8 NegroApproved
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:20 am

cool, I think they sell them here but only at independent stores

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:32 am

Wing wrote:

Trailer looks better than I expected, hope that's not a serious case of cherrypicking.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:44 am

i had a whole 2 boxes of 36 pack hershy's cookies and cream, then my mom gave most of it away in Halloween when i came home from class, i cried myself to sleep Adissapoint
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:48 am

MikuHatsune wrote:

i had a whole 2 boxes of 36 pack hershy's cookies and cream, then my mom gave most of it away in Halloween when i came home from class, i cried myself to sleep Adissapoint

thats the kinda shit that gets you stabbed from where i'm from
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:51 am

MikuHatsune wrote:i had a whole 2 boxes of 36 pack hershy's cookies and cream, then my mom gave most of it away in Halloween when i came home from class, i cried myself to sleep Adissapoint

I can only imagine the stark utter horror...
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:55 am

MikuHatsune wrote:

I would have found the kids she gave them too, steal all their candy, push them in the dirt, and then eat the candy in their faces.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:07 am

Kyu wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

I would have found the kids she gave them too, steal all their candy, push them in the dirt, and then eat the candy in their faces.
But that's only because ur a faget.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next