Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freezing

5 posters

Go down

Freezing Empty Freezing

Post by Anti-Enix Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:36 pm

Freezing Freezingj-3

MyAnimeList
AniDB
AnimeNewsNetwork

Set in a slightly futuristic world where Earth has been invaded and is at war with aliens from another dimension called the Nova, the story follows the adventures of a Japanese boy named Kazuya Aoi who enrolls for training at a special school for genetically modified girls called Pandoras who battle the aliens, and their male partners, called Limiters, who use a special power called "freezing" to limit their opponent's mobility. The protagonist makes the acquaintance of an unusual older girl named Satellizer el Bridget who appears to be the most powerful Pandora in her class, but has not yet chosen a male partner to be her Limiter, and in spite of the warnings of all his friends, he decides to be her Limiter.

Action, Drama, Ecchi, Martial Arts, Romance, Sci-Fi, Harem, Seinen

Manga Info

Original thread title: Is there gonna be a Freezing season 2?
Modded by FullArmageddon
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Freezing Empty Re: Freezing

Post by Wing Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:47 pm

The first season did very well, and ended on a purposeful cliffhanger. The manga continues to do well, and it's highly likely we'll see an announcement for another season within the next year seeing as there's about enough material for it.

If you have any questions like this in the future, it's best to ask in this thread.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Probably, and it'll suck ass just like the first one.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Revy wrote:Probably, and it'll suck ass just like the first one.

Don't start with me, Revy. I don't want to take you out.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:05 pm

It says on MAL you only watched one episode :?
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:08 pm

1. Don't stalk my MAL, that's Sam's duty.

2. I'm at chapter 95 of the manga.

3. I'm gonna get around to the anime, eventually.

4. I'm gonna kiss your face.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Spoiler:
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:14 pm

You watched it to the end and scored it a "1".

I know it's nowhere near that bad. Adissapoint
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:20 pm

I didnt really watch all of it. I skipped a few episodes and fast-forward through most of the show.

All i know is that it doesnt follow the manga, so yea.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Regardless of your jaded opinion on a series you only watched certain sections of, I love you. :3
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:30 pm

The plot was covered in tits. The plot is tits. Only To Love-Ru does that right.

I-im sorry Wing, i cant love you the same way anymore.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Revy wrote:The plot was covered in tits. The plot is tits. Only To Love-Ru does that right.

I-im sorry Wing, i cant love you the same way anymore.

Have you read the manga? The plot isn't tits, it's a plot. I think you were blinded by your low expectations.

Is it the greatest series created by man? No. But your ignorant dismissal of its positive qualities in favor of shooting it down for having the same thing that almost every other series has, is, well, a shame.

I'm not mad, I'm just... Disappointed.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:43 pm

Im talking about the anime specificity cause i havent read the manga. I actually had high expectations going into it.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Hmmm, well I'll check out the anime tomorrow. I'll see how it compares for myself.

Anywho, fun convo, but I'm exhausted and need to sleep. Oyasumi~ Spork-bro-kun.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FightingFurball Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother! Hate the brother!
FightingFurball
FightingFurball
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Im sorry for not explaining my issues with the show in more detail. My bad.

That's highly unnecessary, Fur.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Enix Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Well it's not that great but the cliffhanger does have me interested in a season 2.
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Post by FightingFurball Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Revy wrote:Im sorry for not explaining my issues with the show in more detail. My bad.

YOU DON'T KNOW HER BLOODY BROTHER! Arage
FightingFurball
FightingFurball
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Enix Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:52 pm

Revy wrote:Im sorry for not explaining my issues with the show in more detail. My bad.

Which anime is in your gif sig?
Anti-Enix
Anti-Enix

Back to top Go down

Post by FightingFurball Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Anti-Enix wrote:

Which anime is in your gif sig?
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4403
FightingFurball
FightingFurball
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FullArmageddon Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:22 am

Changed this thread to the official Freezing thread since we don't have one yet (at least it's not in the thread directory).

As Wing said, please don't make new threads to ask questions, just ask them in the stickied questions thread.
FullArmageddon
FullArmageddon
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/FullArmageddon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum