Contributing is Caring!

Go down

Contributing is Caring!

Post by Nanamix on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Greetings everyone, after the longest time after my on and off hiatus. I'm finally back to bring AF's back to its feet once more. Special thanks to PT-Desu especially for his aid with the new forum scheme, and various of members' feedback.

As of now, with the new updates and such, I am confident to start asking for member's suggestions on forum's activities and community materials in order to promote AF, where we can bring more influx of members to the forum, and activities.

What I am looking for are something like this:

• Forum Section Ideas
  • Events Ideas
  • Member Awards Typess
  • Community Podcast Idea
  • Anime Faction Soundtrack Ideas
  • Referral Programs
  • Seasonal Ideas

Soon, I will launch a statistical advertisement that I would like to ask everyone for heavy contributions within other different communities to promote Anime Faction. By the next summer, I wish for AF to reach at least 1000 members with at least 100+ activities within 24 hours everyday! (I count around 40+ active members daily at the moment!)

Admin

https://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Re: Contributing is Caring!

Post by Pai on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Collectibles section, not just limited to figures, but also anime/manga/posters etc. Could include a buy/sellers thread/area.

Real life section. All things pertaining to real life of members can go here, pictures, conventions, cosplays, meetups, places to visit, etc.

Movie night every weekend would be cool.

Yearly member awards with little badges representing what you won.

Gaming events/ official guilds/ gaming clans so we can all be connected in our games.

Secret santa?

Maybe better blog integration?

Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Contributing is Caring!

Post by MikuHatsune on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:23 am

We should totally bring back AF's best of anime music collection