Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+25
Rex
Jazz
BrandonBandicoot
Nanamix
Revy
Zuly
Daiyousei
MikuHatsune
PT-Desu
Killaman16
IeptBarakat
Vanellope Von Schweetz
GunRunner
Albatross
UltimaBuster
Destructo
Hollow
Wing
TopgunUK
Pai
Saya
Enlightenment
CluelessNeko
NoblePhantasm
NinjagoonAF
29 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 12 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Enlightenment Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:52 am

I cannot fuckin believe it.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 12 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by CluelessNeko Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:57 am

Enlightenment wrote:I cannot fuckin believe it.
The Theory is kind of awesome.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GunRunner Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:01 am

It's just a theory, after all...
GunRunner
GunRunner

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:02 am

GunRunner wrote:It's just a theory, after all...
Would be cool if true.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:03 am

No, I'm fuckin pissed.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:06 am

What's wrong light?
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:08 am

My parents have screwed me over when it comes to paying tuitions for any universities.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:10 am

Enlightenment wrote:My parents have screwed me over when it comes to paying tuitions for any universities.
Damn that sucks.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:15 am

My dad has the ability to pay for it, but decided not to. Instead, he gave 100,000 bucks into a bank account in child support. However, my mom is going to use that money to pay for her own retirement funds and I'll be left with nothing. Now I must apply for scholarships and take my SATS.

I know it sounds kinda spoiled, but my dad made lots of money last year. He's not willing to pay for it and my mom is using the 100,000 for her own needs. Now I feel that I must cut both of them out of my life. When I get to a university, I'm getting a residence there and I'm staying there. I'm not coming back home.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:23 am

harsh
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:24 am

It's your dosh, don't let her spend it on that bro.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Dammit Light...If I had money I'd help. Adissapoint
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Enlightenment wrote:My dad has the ability to pay for it, but decided not to. Instead, he gave 100,000 bucks into a bank account in child support. However, my mom is going to use that money to pay for her own retirement funds and I'll be left with nothing. Now I must apply for scholarships and take my SATS.

I know it sounds kinda spoiled, but my dad made lots of money last year. He's not willing to pay for it and my mom is using the 100,000 for her own needs. Now I feel that I must cut both of them out of my life. When I get to a university, I'm getting a residence there and I'm staying there. I'm not coming back home.

Is the child support yours?

If that's the case I'd contact a lawyer and have the money transferred to your own account.
She can't take that money.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:09 pm

http://special.movies.yahoo.co.jp/detail/20121116136953/

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

I need new pants...
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:01 pm

I heard the movie adaptions arent that good.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:16 pm

I've only seen the first movie. It wasn't that bad, it just had lame cgi.

This one looks like the budget is higher.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 12 Berserkiii_by_lalykiasca-d5l8ivk
/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 12 5d5dzs
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:46 pm

afternoon guys

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:02 pm

I hadn't realized the movie was already out, is this going to be a thing like Evangelion ? how many movies are they making ?

and

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 12 35809
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:14 pm

@ PT

did you see any International friendlies?

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Country teams ? i barely caught mine, didn't even knew they were playing.
Apparently Uganda only wanted a friendly with us to see Ronaldo play, but since he got a shoryuken to the face he didn't played.

other friendlies, nope
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:08 pm

PT-Desu wrote:
Country teams ? i barely caught mine, didn't even knew they were playing.
Apparently Uganda only wanted a friendly with us to see Ronaldo play, but since he got a shoryuken to the face he didn't played.

other friendlies, nope

yh you should watch England vs sweden

DAT goal

http://www.footytube.com/video/sweden-england-nov14-142365

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:33 pm

I use this site to check all the goals and highlights
http://www.tvgolo.com

edit:

Holy Shit
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:41 pm

Will Smith confirmed for P4G
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:56 pm

PT-Desu wrote:I use this site to check all the goals and highlights
http://www.tvgolo.com

edit:

Holy Shit

Epic goal right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanamix Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Hollow wrote:I've only seen the first movie. It wasn't that bad, it just had lame cgi.

This one looks like the budget is higher.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 12 Berserkiii_by_lalykiasca-d5l8ivk
/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 12 5d5dzs

I still need to find me a stream of part II. Any sauce?
Nanamix
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next