Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakuman. (2012)

4 posters

Go down

Bakuman. (2012) Empty Bakuman. (2012)

Post by FightingFurball Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Bakuman. (2012) 89710

Summary:
Based on a shounen manga by Ooba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi serialised in Weekly Shounen Jump.

The plot begins when Moritaka Mashiro, a junior high student, forgets his notebook in class. His classmate, Akito Takagi, notes Mashiro's drawings in it and asks him to become a manga artist to his stories. Mashiro declines, citing his late uncle, a manga artist, who died from overwork. Takagi incites Mashiro to meet with Miho Azuki, Mashiro's crush, and tells her the two plan to become manga artists. In response, Azuki reveals her plans to be a voice actress. Mashiro proposes to her that they should both marry when Azuki becomes a voice actress for the anime adaptation of their manga. The two then start creating their manga, under the pen name Muto Ashirogi, in hopes of getting serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump.

After submitting many one-shots to Shueisha, Ashirogi begin with their first published series in Weekly Shōnen Jump, Detective Trap, which is eventually canceled due to its declining popularity. Their next series is the gag manga Run, Daihatsu Tanto!, which they gave up on realizing it would never be popular. Their current series Perfect Crime Party, has been met with considerable popularity but due to its theme, is unfit for an anime series. When their rival, Eiji Nizuma, submits a one-shot for serialization, Ashirogi competes by submitting Reversi which replaces Perfect Crime Party while the latter is moved to Shueisha's fictional monthly magazine, Hisshou Jump. Reversi is later chosen for an anime adaptation with Miho as one of the voice actresses after a public audition. After fulfilling their dreams, the series ends with Mashiro officially proposing to Miho at the place they made the promise followed by their first kiss.

TV Series
25 Episodes
Start 06.10.2012
FightingFurball
FightingFurball
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Bakuman. (2012) Empty Re: Bakuman. (2012)

Post by ZappaBappa Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:04 pm

this looks very interesting! Plus 25 episodes! keeping an eye on this one.
ZappaBappa
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:10 am

Nanamine arc....

I hope that dick isn't annoying as he was in the manga.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ZappaBappa Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Almost at Season 3.. man the delightment when i found out it already had 2 seasons with 25 episodes each. Definitely digging this one more than i would of hoped. Cant wait to start on season 3!
ZappaBappa
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by owwie Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:50 am

;_; Glorious anime is glorious its saddening to know that it will eventually end, but IT'S FREAKING AWESOME. Also where's this weeks subs :x
owwie
owwie

Back to top Go down

Post by ZappaBappa Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:39 pm

owwie wrote:;_; Glorious anime is glorious its saddening to know that it will eventually end, but IT'S FREAKING AWESOME. Also where's this weeks subs :x

Anilinks just updated with the latest sub. Plus the stream quality is pretty decent.

And i know! i agree so much... It only happens every now and then when a really good series shows up. But i am going to be so sad when this ends.. 75 Episodes of goodness.. I flew through season 1 and 2 in like 4 days And just finished watching Episode 9 of Season 3

I love how in the first season they introduce characters that have an evil personality on the first impression, but end up being really likeable characters. like Niizuma, Aoki, and Hiramaru. At the end of season one you had this idea that he was going to be this huge evil-ish rival for Ashirogi Muto, but he ended up being one of the most hilarious characters from the series. Then Iwase showed up, being a complete bitch for a little while, but that turned around too. Shes still bitchy, but allot more likeable. Altough i doubt Nanamine will become be likeable at all.. Hes probably a nemesis they'l finish off and never show again anymore, but then again.. hes on the promotion picture of this season.. So he might stick around longer sadly :(

Anyways! Episode 9 was pretty good. Really curious about how this whole Nanamine situation wil develop.

Also Furball. I just read a bit of the Second part of the summary... You should remove that, it contains allot of spoilers for this season o.0 It summarizes the entire season, and says how it will end.. D: WHy did i just read that D: I guess the manga's been around for a while now but i never read that :(
ZappaBappa
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by owwie Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:04 am

A week late but better than nothing
owwie
owwie

Back to top Go down

Post by ZappaBappa Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:02 pm

SFW-Sage is back in action!

Episode 10 got subbed yesterday and 11 has just been released!

Hopefully they'l stay on schedule now.
ZappaBappa
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down