Psycho Pass

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by MikuHatsune on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:52 pm

hey come here sammy i want to make a sculpture of you staby stab

gtfo kimchi-kun or ill turn you into kimichi Arage

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by TopgunUK on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:49 pm

They killed off best girl.

Dropped.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by MikuHatsune on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:02 pm

^LOL, bitch done got fucked up.......*sing song*:bitch done gone fucked up~

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by TopgunUK on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Jokes on you, artists are always far better appreciated after their death.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by Killaman16 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:31 am

Well, didn't see that one coming. Beartrap, robot dogs, and a shotgun. I guess it's safe to say she got what was coming to her?
avatar
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 994
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by TopgunUK on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:07 am

A Turner prize is what was coming to her.

Spoiler:
I'm not at all biased because of Maaya Sakamoto
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by MikuHatsune on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:35 am

TopgunUK wrote:Jokes on you, artists are always far better appreciated after their death.

not when theyre crazy bitches

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by TopgunUK on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:25 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:Jokes on you, artists are always far better appreciated after their death.

not when theyre crazy bitches

I'm fairly sure craziness helps too.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by Destructo on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:21 pm

I wanted to see a balloon-popping-like explosion, but a shotgun shell to the face is fine too, I guess... :/


Last edited by Destructo on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9260
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by LastBlues on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:51 am

Destructo wrote:I wanted to see a balloon-popping-like explosion, but a shotgun shell to the face is fine to, I guess... :/

SHE'S A MINOR!!!

but i'm glad this arc is over. This bitch was annoying.

_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by TopgunUK on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:56 am

LastBlues wrote:
Destructo wrote:I wanted to see a balloon-popping-like explosion, but a shotgun shell to the face is fine to, I guess... :/

SHE'S A MINOR!!!

Actually this reminds me.

The way the cops work in this show continues to be pretty retarded.

Ko just charges in like an idiot when Rikako has no idea she's been found out, they could have easily surrounded her classroom to ensure no chance of escape.

Then the fact that he was just gonna waste a defenceless schoolgirl right there in the classroom, I don't give a fuck how crazy she is, they could have arrested her with ease and then gotten vital information out of her, since they knew she had to have had accomplices.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by Pai on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:48 am

Caught up with this show as well. Fucking love it.

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6075
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by MikuHatsune on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:04 am

TopgunUK wrote:
LastBlues wrote:
Destructo wrote:I wanted to see a balloon-popping-like explosion, but a shotgun shell to the face is fine to, I guess... :/

SHE'S A MINOR!!!

Actually this reminds me.

The way the cops work in this show continues to be pretty retarded.

Ko just charges in like an idiot when Rikako has no idea she's been found out, they could have easily surrounded her classroom to ensure no chance of escape.

Then the fact that he was just gonna waste a defenceless schoolgirl right there in the classroom, I don't give a fuck how crazy she is, they could have arrested her with ease and then gotten vital information out of her, since they knew she had to have had accomplices.

but he kills them according what the gun tells him about their crime coefficient

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by TopgunUK on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:21 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
LastBlues wrote:
Destructo wrote:I wanted to see a balloon-popping-like explosion, but a shotgun shell to the face is fine to, I guess... :/

SHE'S A MINOR!!!

Actually this reminds me.

The way the cops work in this show continues to be pretty retarded.

Ko just charges in like an idiot when Rikako has no idea she's been found out, they could have easily surrounded her classroom to ensure no chance of escape.

Then the fact that he was just gonna waste a defenceless schoolgirl right there in the classroom, I don't give a fuck how crazy she is, they could have arrested her with ease and then gotten vital information out of her, since they knew she had to have had accomplices.

but he kills them according what the gun tells him about their crime coefficient

And that continues to be completely retarded.

In this case unlike with the rape victim from the first episode she didn't even present an immediate threat, I'm fairly sure Kogami and the rest of the enforcers would've been able to handle her even without Dominators, but beyond that he could've used the paralyser anyway and gotten a shot at taking down the real mastermind.

Honestly, even if they do absolutely insist on being executioners with their targets you'd think they'd use the paralyser and then lethally inject them or something just to avoid the ridiculous mess left by the lethal fire mode, wouldn't wanna be around when they use that thing on someone who's HIV positive.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by Pai on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:26 am

oh Topgun, you forget the characters are designed to be so cold and irrational in such situations.

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6075
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by MikuHatsune on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:39 am

TopgunUK wrote:

And that continues to be completely retarded.

In this case unlike with the rape victim from the first episode she didn't even present an immediate threat, I'm fairly sure Kogami and the rest of the enforcers would've been able to handle her even without Dominators, but beyond that he could've used the paralyser anyway and gotten a shot at taking down the real mastermind.

Honestly, even if they do absolutely insist on being executioners with their targets you'd think they'd use the paralyser and then lethally inject them or something just to avoid the ridiculous mess left by the lethal fire mode, wouldn't wanna be around when they use that thing on someone who's HIV positive.

i think in that society theyve been conditioned to obey the system, just like in shinsekai yori, at that point its just normal to them, and they dont give a fuq

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by LastBlues on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:43 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:

And that continues to be completely retarded.

In this case unlike with the rape victim from the first episode she didn't even present an immediate threat, I'm fairly sure Kogami and the rest of the enforcers would've been able to handle her even without Dominators, but beyond that he could've used the paralyser anyway and gotten a shot at taking down the real mastermind.

Honestly, even if they do absolutely insist on being executioners with their targets you'd think they'd use the paralyser and then lethally inject them or something just to avoid the ridiculous mess left by the lethal fire mode, wouldn't wanna be around when they use that thing on someone who's HIV positive.

i think in that society theyve been conditioned to obey the system, just like in shinsekai yori, at that point its just normal to them, and they dont give a fuq

also about getting important information out of her, I think they didn't get confirmation about a mastermind behind all these acts until they found that voice recording of their conversation.


_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by TopgunUK on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:09 am

I get the part about the Sibyl system making the choice for them, but something advanced enough to do real time projections of someone's mental health and criminal intentions should be more than able to understand the comparitively simple idea of not killing your only lead when it is no trouble, less trouble even, to simply incapacitate them, and as a machine it should be completely rational too, perhaps to a fault.

As for the conditioning thing, I don't think it's like Shinsekai Yori in that sense, though their society at large is a lot more heavily medicated and controlled than ours is, it's a dystopia after all, it's nothing like the extent of SSY
Spoiler:
where they're so heavily conditioned that their memories are up for grabs and even the thought of going against certain conditions (like killing humans)can cause them to pass out or even die. Yet, despite all this, they still manage to go against the system in other areas.


Still, the characters we actually follow don't act very conditioned at all, aside from Gino. Akane went against the Sybil system in the first episode and was unpunished, she was even validated later. And characters like Kogami and the other enforcers already went far enough outside of the bounds of the system to be imprisoned by it so questioning it should be second nature to them.

Justifications aside, the real reason he rushed in there to blindly kill her and his best chance of solving the case he's devoted his entire livelihood too, is because the plot required it.

Gen wanted to fill the episode out with some suffering and didn't want them to make significant progress on the case so he set about tying off this loose end.

That would've been fine if it'd happened in a logical manner, if the douchefag antagonist had spirited her away to his hunt before the police had time to point a gun at her it would've all made sense.

But as it stands, the douchefag was planning this elaborate way of killing her off, and since he didn't bother actually luring her into it until after she was confronted by the police it's as though he was counting on them to be so incredibly illogically incompetent as to fail to catch a schoolgirl.

LastBlues wrote:
also about getting important information out of her, I think they didn't get confirmation about a mastermind behind all these acts until they found that voice recording of their conversation.

They didn't know about a mastermind, they knew for sure about an accomplice though who helped her with the plastination, probably linked to the first case that Kogami is obsessed with.

And Kogami already suspects a mastermind linking the last few cases who's been enabling them to do things they couldn't have accomplished alone (the disk for the factory drones, the holo hacking at that club, the plastination here).
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by Kana on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:43 am

They couldn't have paralyzed her because the gun automatically decides the level of shooting and things.

Also yeah.. she had to die to put Makishimi's focus (or whatever his name is) on Kougami



I loved seeing Akane stand up to Gino, YOU GO AKANE, YEAH~


Akane, you're too cute


avatar
Kana
Member
Member

Posts : 80
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by Pai on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:15 am

Her eyes look messed up. only part of the art style I don't love :c

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6075
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by GhostCell on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Her eye to head ratio is almost the same as Tohru's from fruits basket. Still unoriginal girl got what she deserved.
avatar
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1669
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 105
Location : TopGear Test Track

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by TopgunUK on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Kana wrote:They couldn't have paralyzed her because the gun automatically decides the level of shooting and things.

TopgunUK wrote:I get the part about the Sibyl system making the choice for them, but something advanced enough to do real time projections of someone's mental health and criminal intentions should be more than able to understand the comparitively simple idea of not killing your only lead when it is no trouble, less trouble even, to simply incapacitate them, and as a machine it should be completely rational too, perhaps to a fault.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by Kana on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:01 am

Well, with a crime co-efficient that high... you're never sure of what she could've done...

The system works within itself from it's own statistical POV, not from our third person POV. Besides, the system doesn't work out the detective details at all. The system is just a means to get it done. It's still done by people, and the enforcers are on the front line, so with someone 'potentially' (key word here) dangerous, then yeah, I think they'll try killing them asap, especially in a public setting (the school) with innocent people everywhere. Idk, I'm probably wrong v.v


Also ummmm...



avatar
Kana
Member
Member

Posts : 80
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by LastBlues on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:59 am

^yeah that scene was awkward.

_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by Kana on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:21 pm

I smiled >_>
avatar
Kana
Member
Member

Posts : 80
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Psycho Pass

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum