Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psycho Pass

+23
Hollow
FightingFurball
IeptBarakat
Snapalope
GhostCell
Pai
Kana
LastBlues
shakoor_h
Revy
DMCMaster
Saibastian
FullArmageddon
Albatross
Killaman16
SilentOne
ZappaBappa
TopgunUK
Wing
Destructo
Neol
CluelessNeko
MikuHatsune
27 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Psycho Pass - Page 5 Empty Re: Psycho Pass

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:52 pm

hey come here sammy i want to make a sculpture of you staby stab

gtfo kimchi-kun or ill turn you into kimichi Arage
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:49 pm

They killed off best girl.

Dropped.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:02 pm

^LOL, bitch done got fucked up.......*sing song*:bitch done gone fucked up~
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Jokes on you, artists are always far better appreciated after their death.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:31 am

Well, didn't see that one coming. Beartrap, robot dogs, and a shotgun. I guess it's safe to say she got what was coming to her?
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:07 am

A Turner prize is what was coming to her.

Spoiler:
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:35 am

TopgunUK wrote:Jokes on you, artists are always far better appreciated after their death.

not when theyre crazy bitches
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:25 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:Jokes on you, artists are always far better appreciated after their death.

not when theyre crazy bitches

I'm fairly sure craziness helps too.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:21 pm

I wanted to see a balloon-popping-like explosion, but a shotgun shell to the face is fine too, I guess... :/

Last edited by Destructo on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:51 am

Destructo wrote:I wanted to see a balloon-popping-like explosion, but a shotgun shell to the face is fine to, I guess... :/

SHE'S A MINOR!!!

but i'm glad this arc is over. This bitch was annoying.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:56 am

LastBlues wrote:
Destructo wrote:I wanted to see a balloon-popping-like explosion, but a shotgun shell to the face is fine to, I guess... :/

SHE'S A MINOR!!!

Actually this reminds me.

The way the cops work in this show continues to be pretty retarded.

Ko just charges in like an idiot when Rikako has no idea she's been found out, they could have easily surrounded her classroom to ensure no chance of escape.

Then the fact that he was just gonna waste a defenceless schoolgirl right there in the classroom, I don't give a fuck how crazy she is, they could have arrested her with ease and then gotten vital information out of her, since they knew she had to have had accomplices.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:48 am

Caught up with this show as well. Fucking love it.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:04 am

TopgunUK wrote:
LastBlues wrote:

SHE'S A MINOR!!!

Ko just charges in like an idiot when Rikako has no idea she's been found out, they could have easily surrounded her classroom to ensure no chance of escape.

Then the fact that he was just gonna waste a defenceless schoolgirl right there in the classroom, I don't give a fuck how crazy she is, they could have arrested her with ease and then gotten vital information out of her, since they knew she had to have had accomplices.

but he kills them according what the gun tells him about their crime coefficient
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:21 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
LastBlues wrote:

SHE'S A MINOR!!!

but he kills them according what the gun tells him about their crime coefficient

And that continues to be completely retarded.

In this case unlike with the rape victim from the first episode she didn't even present an immediate threat, I'm fairly sure Kogami and the rest of the enforcers would've been able to handle her even without Dominators, but beyond that he could've used the paralyser anyway and gotten a shot at taking down the real mastermind.

Honestly, even if they do absolutely insist on being executioners with their targets you'd think they'd use the paralyser and then lethally inject them or something just to avoid the ridiculous mess left by the lethal fire mode, wouldn't wanna be around when they use that thing on someone who's HIV positive.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:26 am

oh Topgun, you forget the characters are designed to be so cold and irrational in such situations.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:39 am

TopgunUK wrote:

In this case unlike with the rape victim from the first episode she didn't even present an immediate threat, I'm fairly sure Kogami and the rest of the enforcers would've been able to handle her even without Dominators, but beyond that he could've used the paralyser anyway and gotten a shot at taking down the real mastermind.

Honestly, even if they do absolutely insist on being executioners with their targets you'd think they'd use the paralyser and then lethally inject them or something just to avoid the ridiculous mess left by the lethal fire mode, wouldn't wanna be around when they use that thing on someone who's HIV positive.

i think in that society theyve been conditioned to obey the system, just like in shinsekai yori, at that point its just normal to them, and they dont give a fuq
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:43 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:

i think in that society theyve been conditioned to obey the system, just like in shinsekai yori, at that point its just normal to them, and they dont give a fuq

also about getting important information out of her, I think they didn't get confirmation about a mastermind behind all these acts until they found that voice recording of their conversation.

LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:09 am

I get the part about the Sibyl system making the choice for them, but something advanced enough to do real time projections of someone's mental health and criminal intentions should be more than able to understand the comparitively simple idea of not killing your only lead when it is no trouble, less trouble even, to simply incapacitate them, and as a machine it should be completely rational too, perhaps to a fault.

As for the conditioning thing, I don't think it's like Shinsekai Yori in that sense, though their society at large is a lot more heavily medicated and controlled than ours is, it's a dystopia after all, it's nothing like the extent of SSY
Spoiler:

Still, the characters we actually follow don't act very conditioned at all, aside from Gino. Akane went against the Sybil system in the first episode and was unpunished, she was even validated later. And characters like Kogami and the other enforcers already went far enough outside of the bounds of the system to be imprisoned by it so questioning it should be second nature to them.

Justifications aside, the real reason he rushed in there to blindly kill her and his best chance of solving the case he's devoted his entire livelihood too, is because the plot required it.

Gen wanted to fill the episode out with some suffering and didn't want them to make significant progress on the case so he set about tying off this loose end.

That would've been fine if it'd happened in a logical manner, if the douchefag antagonist had spirited her away to his hunt before the police had time to point a gun at her it would've all made sense.

But as it stands, the douchefag was planning this elaborate way of killing her off, and since he didn't bother actually luring her into it until after she was confronted by the police it's as though he was counting on them to be so incredibly illogically incompetent as to fail to catch a schoolgirl.

LastBlues wrote:
also about getting important information out of her, I think they didn't get confirmation about a mastermind behind all these acts until they found that voice recording of their conversation.

They didn't know about a mastermind, they knew for sure about an accomplice though who helped her with the plastination, probably linked to the first case that Kogami is obsessed with.

And Kogami already suspects a mastermind linking the last few cases who's been enabling them to do things they couldn't have accomplished alone (the disk for the factory drones, the holo hacking at that club, the plastination here).
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kana Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:43 am

They couldn't have paralyzed her because the gun automatically decides the level of shooting and things.

Also yeah.. she had to die to put Makishimi's focus (or whatever his name is) on Kougami

I loved seeing Akane stand up to Gino, YOU GO AKANE, YEAH~

Akane, you're too cute

Psycho Pass - Page 5 K2a14
Kana
Kana

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:15 am

Her eyes look messed up. only part of the art style I don't love :c
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Her eye to head ratio is almost the same as Tohru's from fruits basket. Still unoriginal girl got what she deserved.
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Kana wrote:They couldn't have paralyzed her because the gun automatically decides the level of shooting and things.

TopgunUK wrote:I get the part about the Sibyl system making the choice for them, but something advanced enough to do real time projections of someone's mental health and criminal intentions should be more than able to understand the comparitively simple idea of not killing your only lead when it is no trouble, less trouble even, to simply incapacitate them, and as a machine it should be completely rational too, perhaps to a fault.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kana Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:01 am

Well, with a crime co-efficient that high... you're never sure of what she could've done...

The system works within itself from it's own statistical POV, not from our third person POV. Besides, the system doesn't work out the detective details at all. The system is just a means to get it done. It's still done by people, and the enforcers are on the front line, so with someone 'potentially' (key word here) dangerous, then yeah, I think they'll try killing them asap, especially in a public setting (the school) with innocent people everywhere. Idk, I'm probably wrong v.v

Also ummmm...

Psycho Pass - Page 5 8ThBG
Psycho Pass - Page 5 QdHyH
Kana
Kana

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:59 am

^yeah that scene was awkward.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor