Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't remember the name of a series.... [ANSWERED]

+5
Revy
SilentOne
CluelessNeko
TheCreator
DaGrump
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can't remember the name of a series.... [ANSWERED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't remember the name of a series.... [ANSWERED]

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:03 am

oh ok .
I maybe have something that is your cup of tea,
I'm Pm you.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Can't remember the name of a series.... [ANSWERED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't remember the name of a series.... [ANSWERED]

Post by DaGrump Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:32 am

CluelessNeko wrote:oh ok .
I'm Pm you.

I'll take your word for it. I currently have no pm's in my inbox. Maybe I have a setting wrong? As an old fart, I don't really do these boards often (or well).

I basically read what catches my eye, with a mind that some things (for me) are taboo, or simply too far from my comfort zone (or belief system). I'm not into ecchi, although harem comedy (esp some of the older stuff) doesn't bother me. I don't mind mystery and psychological, but gore for the sake of gore is a real "bleah" for me. As always, the "hero overcomes the odds" stories are a pleasant diversion from the trials of the daily grind.
DaGrump
DaGrump

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:28 am

DaGrump wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:oh ok .
I'm Pm you.

I'll take your word for it. I currently have no pm's in my inbox. Maybe I have a setting wrong? As an old fart, I don't really do these boards often (or well).

I basically read what catches my eye, with a mind that some things (for me) are taboo, or simply too far from my comfort zone (or belief system). I'm not into ecchi, although harem comedy (esp some of the older stuff) doesn't bother me. I don't mind mystery and psychological, but gore for the sake of gore is a real "bleah" for me. As always, the "hero overcomes the odds" stories are a pleasant diversion from the trials of the daily grind.
Sorry i had forgot. I going send it to you today.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ASecondChance Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:57 am

CluelessNeko wrote:
DaGrump wrote:Finally found it!!

Ware Wa Ken-Ou!

Figures it had to be almost at the end of the alphabet............................
Nice thanks for the new read.
Try this one out.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/blade_play/
Spoiler:
oh man thanks really like the manga

if you liked that you might like Oretama though i think this one is full H but really hilarious
ASecondChance
ASecondChance

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:18 am

ASecondChance wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:
DaGrump wrote:Finally found it!!

Ware Wa Ken-Ou!

Figures it had to be almost at the end of the alphabet............................
Nice thanks for the new read.
Try this one out.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/blade_play/
Spoiler:
oh man thanks really like the manga

if you liked that you might like Oretama though i think this one is full H but really hilarious
Yup.Any guy should be lucky if they was in his shoes.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FullArmageddon Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:31 am

Unknown, stop reviving dead threads. The OP's question has been answered, so I'm locking this.
FullArmageddon
FullArmageddon
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/FullArmageddon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum