Can't remember the name of a series.... [ANSWERED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Can't remember the name of a series.... [ANSWERED]

Post by CluelessNeko on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:03 am

oh ok .
I maybe have something that is your cup of tea,
I'm Pm you.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8354
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't remember the name of a series.... [ANSWERED]

Post by DaGrump on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:32 am

CluelessNeko wrote:oh ok .
I maybe have something that is your cup of tea,
I'm Pm you.

I'll take your word for it. I currently have no pm's in my inbox. Maybe I have a setting wrong? As an old fart, I don't really do these boards often (or well).

I basically read what catches my eye, with a mind that some things (for me) are taboo, or simply too far from my comfort zone (or belief system). I'm not into ecchi, although harem comedy (esp some of the older stuff) doesn't bother me. I don't mind mystery and psychological, but gore for the sake of gore is a real "bleah" for me. As always, the "hero overcomes the odds" stories are a pleasant diversion from the trials of the daily grind.
avatar
DaGrump
Member
Member

Posts : 43
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't remember the name of a series.... [ANSWERED]

Post by CluelessNeko on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:28 am

DaGrump wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:oh ok .
I maybe have something that is your cup of tea,
I'm Pm you.

I'll take your word for it. I currently have no pm's in my inbox. Maybe I have a setting wrong? As an old fart, I don't really do these boards often (or well).

I basically read what catches my eye, with a mind that some things (for me) are taboo, or simply too far from my comfort zone (or belief system). I'm not into ecchi, although harem comedy (esp some of the older stuff) doesn't bother me. I don't mind mystery and psychological, but gore for the sake of gore is a real "bleah" for me. As always, the "hero overcomes the odds" stories are a pleasant diversion from the trials of the daily grind.
Sorry i had forgot. I going send it to you today.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8354
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't remember the name of a series.... [ANSWERED]

Post by ASecondChance on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:57 am

CluelessNeko wrote:
DaGrump wrote:Finally found it!!

Ware Wa Ken-Ou!

Figures it had to be almost at the end of the alphabet............................
Nice thanks for the new read.
Try this one out.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/blade_play/
Spoiler:
It's one of this on the tine line oh a h-manga and normal manga.
oh man thanks really like the manga

if you liked that you might like Oretama though i think this one is full H but really hilarious
avatar
ASecondChance
Member
Member

Posts : 184
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 29
Location : my chair

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't remember the name of a series.... [ANSWERED]

Post by CluelessNeko on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:18 am

ASecondChance wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:
DaGrump wrote:Finally found it!!

Ware Wa Ken-Ou!

Figures it had to be almost at the end of the alphabet............................
Nice thanks for the new read.
Try this one out.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/blade_play/
Spoiler:
It's one of this on the tine line oh a h-manga and normal manga.
oh man thanks really like the manga

if you liked that you might like Oretama though i think this one is full H but really hilarious
Yup.Any guy should be lucky if they was in his shoes.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8354
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't remember the name of a series.... [ANSWERED]

Post by FullArmageddon on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:31 am

Unknown, stop reviving dead threads. The OP's question has been answered, so I'm locking this.

_________________
avatar
FullArmageddon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 753
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-11-07
Age : 29
Location : Wisconsin, US

http://myanimelist.net/profile/FullArmageddon

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't remember the name of a series.... [ANSWERED]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum