Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 27: Sleepin Dawgs

+22
Zuly
warmaster
Revy
PT-Desu
Saya
-Solid
NinjagoonAF
rederoin
Nanamix
LastBlues
IeptBarakat
Rex
GhostCell
Plue
Albatross
NoblePhantasm
CluelessNeko
Wing
BrandonBandicoot
TopgunUK
Destructo
MikuHatsune
26 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 27: Sleepin Dawgs - Page 31 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 27: Sleepin Dawgs

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:34 am

probably because he's drunk.

This is not a minor detail. You should probably take it into consideration next time you want to have work done on your precious car.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 27: Sleepin Dawgs - Page 31 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 27: Sleepin Dawgs

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:35 am

This grown women in anime look like a 9 years old.
Damn this loli traps.
Damn then all to the pit to hell.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:37 am

Rex wrote:Help I need someone to talk to, this is not a blog so Specter, read it!

I used to think I had no problems with my family and my dad was super chill, but we were just out working on my car I was trying to do an oil change and he was arguing with me, probably because he's drunk. He let my car fall off the ramp a few times and didn't bat an eye about it, I feel like I can't trust him when he's like this. Long story short, we're leaving the car on jackstands and gonna do the work in the morning, but he just doesn't listen sometimes, he gets in the way. What should I do?

do the work yourself then? i know me and my dad get into arguments over small things all the time, like years before cod came out i told him the MOAB stood for massive ordinance air burst, and he said it was mother of all bombs, we got into a shouting contest and looked it up, and turns out we were both right, also who started the 2nd Persian war in ancient Greece and i said that it was the Greek colonies of Ionia aided by the Athenians that started the war and again we got into a shouting contest :/
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:39 am

UnknownDepth wrote:This grown women in anime look like a 9 years old.
Damn this loli traps.
Damn then all to the pit to hell.

Thanks for chiming in, buddy. Anf
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:42 am

I hate loli so fucking much.So so fucking much.
Loli for mofo that can't talk to a real damn women.
Mofo pedos can't talk to damn girl their age.
They can all go to hell .With that loli bullshit.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:43 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
probably because he's drunk.

This is not a minor detail. You should probably take it into consideration next time you want to have work done on your precious car.
I had a beer myself. I just wanted him to spot me, and he couldn't even do that.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:44 am

UnknownDepth wrote:I hate loli so fucking much.So so fucking much.

We already know how you feel about this topic.

You'd much prefer to "get off" in a bus full of dudes. Sicko.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Rex wrote:Help I need someone to talk to, this is not a blog so Specter, read it!

I used to think I had no problems with my family and my dad was super chill, but we were just out working on my car I was trying to do an oil change and he was arguing with me, probably because he's drunk. He let my car fall off the ramp a few times and didn't bat an eye about it, I feel like I can't trust him when he's like this. Long story short, we're leaving the car on jackstands and gonna do the work in the morning, but he just doesn't listen sometimes, he gets in the way. What should I do?

do the work yourself then? i know me and my dad get into arguments over small things all the time, like years before cod came out i told him the MOAB stood for massive ordinance air burst, and he said it was mother of all bombs, we got into a shouting contest and looked it up, and turns out we were both right, also who started the 2nd Persian war in ancient Greece and i said that it was the Greek colonies of Ionia aided by the Athenians that started the war and again we got into a shouting contest :/
Usually he just fights with me over exactly what I'm saying anyway, he has trouble listening to me. Usually you'll hear me yelling "I JUST SAID THAT!".
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:47 am

Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

Usually he just fights with me over exactly what I'm saying anyway, he has trouble listening to me. Usually you'll hear me yelling "I JUST SAID THAT!".

yeah my dad does that too, one time he misunderstood me and started getting angry i chose to ignore him and i grabbed a knife to stab holes in the water container to let the air out and what not, and he thought i was gonna kill him so he went into battle mode and was about to fight me, i stared at him and started poking holes in the water container.....
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:48 am

Wing wrote:

We already know how you feel about this topic.

You'd much prefer to "get off" in a bus full of dudes. Sicko.
That's your job hon.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:50 am

drinking and cars dont mix
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:52 am

no tl;dr? *slow clap*
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:53 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

yeah my dad does that too, one time he misunderstood me and started getting angry i chose to ignore him and i grabbed a knife to stab holes in the water container to let the air out and what not, and he thought i was gonna kill him so he went into battle mode and was about to fight me, i stared at him and started poking holes in the water container.....
Why were you doing this again?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:54 am

I'm not sure who needs more help, Rex or Miku...
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:57 am

Anyway I feel sorry for my dad. Ever since he lost his job, he's been drinking half of his days away. He's still got a kidney stone too, but that's another story altogether, though partially related to why he's still unemployed and drinks so much.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:58 am

being a loli doesnt mean that the girl is underage.
a loli can be a women that has an adolencent appearence such as being short flat chested and super moe.
so i would tread carefully before calling loli lovers pedo's tea

knowledge is power!
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:02 am

Rex wrote:
Why were you doing this again?

poking holes in the water container?.....so that the air doesnt get trapped in the container so the water will dispense at a normal rate

NoblePhantasm wrote:I'm not sure who needs more help, Rex or Miku...

i dont need help, my dad has one of those "its that time of the month again" type emotional break downs.....maybe its a mid life crisis
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:04 am

Rex wrote:Anyway I feel sorry for my dad. Ever since he lost his job, he's been drinking half of his days away. He's still got a kidney stone too, but that's another story altogether, though partially related to why he's still unemployed and drinks so much.
This is beyond "try to get advice on a forum" unfortunately, as much as anyone would like to help.

@Miku: You tried to kill your father with a knife! What is wrong with you?!
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:12 am

Rex wrote:He's still got a kidney stone too
I got mine removed. After the surgery the doctor said i probably would have died if i didnt get it removed that day.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:13 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Rex wrote:Anyway I feel sorry for my dad. Ever since he lost his job, he's been drinking half of his days away. He's still got a kidney stone too, but that's another story altogether, though partially related to why he's still unemployed and drinks so much.
This is beyond "try to get advice on a forum" unfortunately, as much as anyone would like to help.

I just feel that these are problems he needs no one else's help in solving, the drinking and getting a job. If my mom and I try to force him, he won't be happy with us, and if he does nothing he'll be back at square one. I don't know what I can do to help him, so in the end I won't do anything. He needs to fix himself.

Revy wrote:
Rex wrote:He's still got a kidney stone too
I got mine removed. After the surgery the doctor said i probably would have died if i didnt get it removed that day.
He's had a stent in him for half a year or w/e. It's ridiculous.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:15 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:

/g/eneral Chat Version 27: Sleepin Dawgs - Page 31 Iregretnothin2
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:20 am

Rex wrote:I just feel that these are problems he needs no one else's help in solving, the drinking and getting a job. If my mom and I try to force him, he won't be happy with us, and if he does nothing he'll be back at square one. I don't know what I can do to help him, so in the end I won't do anything. He needs to fix himself.
I'm not an expert and technically what I'm doing *is* giving advice, but that sounds like a bad idea.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:21 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
NoblePhantasm wrote:

/g/eneral Chat Version 27: Sleepin Dawgs - Page 31 Iregretnothin2

Go to 0:38

Last edited by Rex on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:22 am

Seems like we all got problems in here.

hard life thug life yurr
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:24 am

Zpektre wrote:

being a loli doesnt mean that the girl is underage.
a loli can be a women that has an adolencent appearence such as being short flat chested and super moe.
so i would tread carefully before calling loli lovers pedo's tea

knowledge is power!
But now has characterize of loli right.Most people I know like loli is pedos.
But is moe and loli too different things?
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next