/g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by CluelessNeko on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Come on we know Des girl going be super hot. We all know this going happen.

Miku girl going be hot too.

Nobel your girl going be hot too.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by NoblePhantasm on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Hot's boring.
avatar
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4476
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Location : The Garden of Everything

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by PT-Desu on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Killaman16 wrote:Alright I just finished Season 5 of Supernatural. Yo PT, how much does the series' quality decline after season 5 cause my friend says not to watch anymore seasons.

I don't see a reason to stop watching.
and after the way s7 ended im having a hard time waiting for s8.

I don't have s6 anymore, and only have like the last 2 episodes of s7, so i don't know what your friend is hating on.

_________________
avatar
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5136
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 33
Location : Portugal

http://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by TopgunUK on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:55 pm

So what you're saying is the quality has remained consistent, like Dexter for instance?

:3c
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by CluelessNeko on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:11 pm

PT-Desu wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:Alright I just finished Season 5 of Supernatural. Yo PT, how much does the series' quality decline after season 5 cause my friend says not to watch anymore seasons.

I don't see a reason to stop watching.
and after the way s7 ended im having a hard time waiting for s8.

I don't have s6 anymore, and only have like the last 2 episodes of s7, so i don't know what your friend is hating on.
When S8 coming out?
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by TopgunUK on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:14 pm



avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by NoblePhantasm on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:22 pm

TopgunUK wrote:So what you're saying is the quality has remained consistent, like Dexter for instance?

:3c
avatar
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4476
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Location : The Garden of Everything

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by Destructo on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:24 pm

uh what. :0
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9260
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by PT-Desu on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:28 pm


I think Sammy means that Dexter quality was crappy and consistent

_________________
avatar
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5136
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 33
Location : Portugal

http://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by NoblePhantasm on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:33 pm

I'm surrounded by faggots.
avatar
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4476
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Location : The Garden of Everything

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by PT-Desu on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:18 pm





_________________
avatar
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5136
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 33
Location : Portugal

http://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by CluelessNeko on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:23 pm

PT-Desu wrote:
I think Sammy means that Dexter quality was crappy and consistent

Oh the n his face is crappy.
Dexter has great quality.
NoblePhantasm wrote:I'm surrounded by faggots.

I'm not a fag.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by Destructo on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:47 pm

PT-Desu wrote:
I think Sammy means that Dexter quality was crappy and consistent
that was for the trailer he posted, but okay.
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9260
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by PT-Desu on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:03 pm



Destructo wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:
I think Sammy means that Dexter quality was crappy and consistent
that was for the trailer he posted, but okay.

*reads previous posts*




wat?


Now i get it.
I just completely ignored the chinese cartoons video...


_________________
avatar
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5136
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 33
Location : Portugal

http://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by CluelessNeko on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:09 pm

TopgunUK wrote:

Da fuck is this?
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by Destructo on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:12 pm

PT-Desu wrote:

Destructo wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:
I think Sammy means that Dexter quality was crappy and consistent
that was for the trailer he posted, but okay.

*reads previous posts*




wat?


Now i get it.
I just completely ignored the chinese cartoons video...

this is what happens when I'm about to post without quoting, then I forget, then post, but someone else posts after me. :I
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9260
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by NoblePhantasm on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Shut up, Jesus. You hung around with 12 dudes at slumber parties.
avatar
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4476
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Location : The Garden of Everything

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by PT-Desu on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:01 am


That is true.
The GT Mods have orgies

_________________
avatar
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5136
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 33
Location : Portugal

http://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by TopgunUK on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:09 am

Destructo wrote:that was for the trailer he posted, but okay.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/13125/Shinsekai_yori

Synopsis wrote:About one thousand years into the future, civilization has been retrograded and humans are living dispersed within small communities. People in this era have a psychic power called "Juryoku" which materializes things they imagine. In the absence of advanced scientific technology, people are using this power as a major source of energy.

One day, a girl called Saki, along with her friends, finds a small archive robot outside the town. It records the ancient history of humans. It tells them that Juryoku was found in the 21st century and the discovery caused a world war between psychics and non-psychics. The psychics won this war and thus their reign of terror began.

When the adults in town figure out that the children discovered this forbidden knowledge, they seal their Juryoku and exile them. Saki and the others end up in a forest where they meet a huge hairless bipedal mouse known as a "Bakenezumi" and get involved in a violent war the creatures are currently engaged in.

Gonna air this fall, seems pretty kuru.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by Nanamix on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:15 am

PT-Desu wrote:
That is true.
The GT Mods have orgies




Why am I not included?

_________________
avatar
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1171
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 25
Location : Tokyo, Japan ; Saigon, Vietnam

http://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by Killaman16 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:18 am

PT-Desu wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:Alright I just finished Season 5 of Supernatural. Yo PT, how much does the series' quality decline after season 5 cause my friend says not to watch anymore seasons.

I don't see a reason to stop watching.
and after the way s7 ended im having a hard time waiting for s8.

I don't have s6 anymore, and only have like the last 2 episodes of s7, so i don't know what your friend is hating on.
I think it was cause of how season 5 ended, felt like that's where the series should've ended but that very last scene kinda already gave away another season. I think my friend didn't like cause the slash fangirls kicked into maximum overdrive since then.
avatar
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 994
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by Destructo on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:09 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Destructo wrote:that was for the trailer he posted, but okay.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/13125/Shinsekai_yori

Synopsis wrote:About one thousand years into the future, civilization has been retrograded and humans are living dispersed within small communities. People in this era have a psychic power called "Juryoku" which materializes things they imagine. In the absence of advanced scientific technology, people are using this power as a major source of energy.

One day, a girl called Saki, along with her friends, finds a small archive robot outside the town. It records the ancient history of humans. It tells them that Juryoku was found in the 21st century and the discovery caused a world war between psychics and non-psychics. The psychics won this war and thus their reign of terror began.

When the adults in town figure out that the children discovered this forbidden knowledge, they seal their Juryoku and exile them. Saki and the others end up in a forest where they meet a huge hairless bipedal mouse known as a "Bakenezumi" and get involved in a violent war the creatures are currently engaged in.

Gonna air this fall, seems pretty kuru.
Sounds good. Plus, Kana Hanazawa's in it. :D
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9260
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by CluelessNeko on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:31 am

So who's Bi?
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by Wing on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

UnknownDepth wrote:So who's Bi?

Dude, just get out. Anf
avatar
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 5257
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : The Occult Research Society

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by Kyu on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:58 am

Nice new border and background PT, or Nana. Whoever made it.
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3104
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat version 21: Dead Thread Redemption

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum