Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 20: unknown is banned edition

+33
Seacow
YamadaKazuma
RavenDW
Biokinetica
ToastyChan
Kevinthewiseone
Veryl
Keck282
D2Girls
KonohamaruHeaven
PT-Desu
2-D
warmaster
Kyu
NinjagoonAF
LastBlues
ZoomTranquilty
Nilt
Killaman16
Nanamix
Albatross
Plue
Rex
-Solid
Wing
Destructo
IeptBarakat
BrandonBandicoot
Revy
TopgunUK
GhostCell
NoblePhantasm
MikuHatsune
37 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 20: unknown is banned edition  - Page 3 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 20: unknown is banned edition

Post by -Solid Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:05 am

Although I'm not a mod here, I'd like to add something: you need to lay down the law sometimes.

I genuinely believe nobody hates nobody here but, when you're doing something that others ask to stop yet you continue to do it, you gotta face the facts and accept the punishment. I think I've said enough on that.

On an unrelated note, I got to say two things: 'Meet the Pyro' will be on Wednesday, and Project X Zone will have over 200 characters...it better get a localized release...
-Solid
-Solid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 20: unknown is banned edition  - Page 3 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 20: unknown is banned edition

Post by Albatross Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:08 am

i het everywun except blus
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanamix Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:10 am

-Solid wrote:Although I'm not a mod here, I'd like to add something: you need to lay down the law sometimes.

I genuinely believe nobody hates nobody here but, when you're doing something that others ask to stop yet you continue to do it, you gotta face the facts and accept the punishment. I think I've said enough on that.

On an unrelated note, I got to say two things: 'Meet the Pyro' will be on Wednesday, and Project X Zone will have over 200 characters...it better get a localized release...

Or you mods could do your job and confront him, telling him to quit spamming and not being passive (If haven't done so already).
Nanamix
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:14 am

^i pmed him a couple days ago so yeah...he knows
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Solid Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:16 am

Nanamix wrote:
Or you mods could do your job and confront him, telling him to quit spamming and not being passive (If haven't done so already).

I'm hardly ever on here so, whenever I'm on, there's already a closure in the situation with him.

For the record also, he should know by now the consequences of what happens. End of the day though, shit happens.

EDIT: I kinda mis-read it so my bad Nana.
-Solid
-Solid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:30 am

Nanamix wrote:
-Solid wrote:Although I'm not a mod here, I'd like to add something: you need to lay down the law sometimes.

Threats hardly help when the admins who are barely ever on are required for the actual rule enforcement.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanamix Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:55 am

It does, start enforcing, tells them to quit it, then immediately report them to the Administrator.

Besides, soon I will be making a Moderator forum so Mods can file reports.
Nanamix
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:58 am

You guys are taking this rather seriously. It's Unknown. I'm fairly certain we don't need to establish a Nazi regime to deal with him. And that's just the thing, what other incidents have we really had besides him and him alone? This is just silly.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:03 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:You guys are taking this rather seriously. It's Unknown. I'm fairly certain we don't need to establish a Nazi regime to deal with him. And that's just the thing, what other incidents have we really had besides him and him alone? This is just silly.
Besides, I'd have been deleting every single post he made since the beginning if I didn't think it'd be an issue :l

Then I realized that it'd be ridiculous to ban me over Unknown
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:08 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:You guys are taking this rather seriously. It's Unknown. I'm fairly certain we don't need to establish a Nazi regime to deal with him. And that's just the thing, what other incidents have we really had besides him and him alone? This is just silly.

well there was 1 sort of moderate issue with setsu and a minor issue with one other guy
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:13 am

Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:24 am

dohoho theyre implying ff8 wasnt better than 7
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:25 am

Ohohoh, they're implying Final Fantasy is good.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:29 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:Ohohoh, they're implying Final Fantasy is good.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:39 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:Ohohoh, they're implying Final Fantasy is good.

i never even played anyhting but ff7 and ffx-2 lawl
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:44 am

I haven't touched a single FF in my life.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:46 am

yeah?! well!......i got nothin...
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 am

Damn straight.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:59 am

MikuHatsune wrote:dohoho theyre implying ff8 wasnt better than 7
It was better in my eyes. I never played it was "popular" and was able to get my hands on it while at a convention and I had my old PS3. I did not see the appeal of it and sold it before I even finished disk 1. I played 8 right after got hooked again.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:17 pm

FF8 is the best.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Well I beat both 7 and 8 and the best one is definitely
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:39 pm

Well I fapped to Tifa a couple of times.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:48 pm

fuck....installed a game into my games folder and it didnt put it into its own folder so my games folder is a clusterfuck of various file types and it took an hour to install too Adissapoint
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:50 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:fuck....installed a game into my games folder and it didnt put it into its own folder so my games folder is a clusterfuck of various file types and it took an hour to install too Adissapoint
 /g/eneral Chat Version 20: unknown is banned edition  - Page 3 REohD
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:51 pm

Arage Arage Arage Arage

i hate you Adissapoint
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next