Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

+23
FullArmageddon
-Solid
ASecondChance
Pseudo
Hollow
Destructo
Wing
TopgunUK
PT-Desu
Rabblerouser
CluelessNeko
Revy
MikuHatsune
Kyu
2-D
GhostCell
BrandonBandicoot
Albatross
LastBlues
Killaman16
Nanamix
NoblePhantasm
IeptBarakat
27 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate! - Page 32 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:09 am

-Solid wrote:Dah!

Keenan and Kel was the shit man

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate! - Page 32 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:19 am

-Solid wrote:Dah!

Good times.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:23 am

Suicide Policeman wrote:
warmaster wrote:I need help finding a MMO
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-guide-list/
:D

Registered but having trouble getting the client.

Nevermind.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:33 am

I can't even sleep till noon today because my neighbors are blaring music.

fml
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:43 am

Hey guys. I beat Arkham City on Normal, and then I started the new game plus with the Batman Beyond skin. It's so awesome using the Grapnel Launcher because I can pretend I'm using the suit's rocket boots! I was really surprised to beat the game with only 44% achievement. I was like "Where did the rest of it go?" Not sure if I'm gonna try and finish the whole thing again before I play a different game though. Suggestions?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:45 am

I would hold off playing it again when it's still fresh in your mind.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:48 am

Rex wrote:Hey guys. I beat Arkham City on Normal, and then I started the new game plus with the Batman Beyond skin. It's so awesome using the Grapnel Launcher because I can pretend I'm using the suit's rocket boots! I was really surprised to beat the game with only 44% achievement. I was like "Where did the rest of it go?" Not sure if I'm gonna try and finish the whole thing again before I play a different game though. Suggestions?
youmost beat the whole game,
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:52 am

Hollow wrote:I can't even sleep till noon today because my neighbors are blaring music.

fml

At least they aren't having wall banging sex everynight like mine -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:55 am

Destructo wrote:I would hold off playing it again when it's still fresh in your mind.
I'm mostly playing side missions. Right now I'm working on the riddles. The campaign was fantastic though. I can't believe
Spoiler:
That sucks, I wonder if the comic is like this. OH, I haven't played Harley Quinn's revenge yet. I wonder if I can't use my new batsuit with it.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:57 am

lol Harley Quinn is such a badass, inspiration to women everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:58 am

LadyRay01 wrote:
Hollow wrote:I can't even sleep till noon today because my neighbors are blaring music.

fml

Sounds like you need to counter it with some of your own.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:59 am

LadyRay01 wrote:lol Harley Quinn is such a badass, inspiration to women everywhere
I'd say moreso Catwoman is than Harley. While she does use her feminine wiles more, she's a lot smarter than Harley.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:01 am

Rex wrote:
Destructo wrote:I would hold off playing it again when it's still fresh in your mind.
I'm mostly playing side missions. Right now I'm working on the riddles. The campaign was fantastic though. I can't believe
Spoiler:
That sucks, I wonder if the comic is like this. OH, I haven't played Harley Quinn's revenge yet. I wonder if I can't use my new batsuit with it.
I haven't played it yet.

edit: shiet, almost read the spoiler
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:03 am

Rex wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:lol Harley Quinn is such a badass, inspiration to women everywhere
I'd say moreso Catwoman is than Harley. While she does use her feminine wiles more, she's a lot smarter than Harley.

All catwoman has just her sex appeal and cleverness, harley can be psychotic, loveable, cute, sexy, quirky and pretty much insane, a true Joker girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:22 am

gonna be my problem in a couple days.....for 3 weeks Adissapoint

/g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate! - Page 32 4582136_700b
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:39 am

Rex wrote:
Spoiler:
It's not worth it, imo. I beat it in like an hour.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:44 am

Hollow wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:

fml

Sounds like you need to counter it with some of your own.

Lol I doubt anyone could be as house-shaking as them

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:45 am

anyone know if Lollipop Chainsaw worth the buy? they won me over with the HOTD and Deadman Wonderland alts
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:45 am

MikuHatsune wrote:gonna be my problem in a couple days.....for 3 weeks Adissapoint

Where are you going?
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:49 am

MikuHatsune wrote:gonna be my problem in a couple days.....for 3 weeks /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate! - Page 32 2415738571

You can fap in your mind.

@Ninja it's a ok game.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:53 am

fml

Blast your music back, it worked for me. Katy Perry can never be louder than Parkway Drive.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:01 am

Destructo wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:gonna be my problem in a couple days.....for 3 weeks Adissapoint

Where are you going?

philippines for a wedding and family reunion ...... and possibly my arranged marriage <_<
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:02 am

MikuHatsune wrote: and possibly my arranged marriage <_<

IT'S A TRAP!!!!! Arage Arage Arage Arage

DON'T DO IT MIKU!! Arage
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:02 am

Wing wrote:

DON'T DO IT MIKU!! Arage

i know i know....its just so she can get her visa for the US..... im being used Adissapoint
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:08 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Wing wrote:

DON'T DO IT MIKU!! Arage

i know i know....its just so she can get her visa for the US..... im being used Adissapoint

You know you're being used, and you're doing it anyway?
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next