Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 12, Mud for the Mud God Edition

+31
CluelessNeko
TranClan67
ToastyChan
2-D
NinjagoonAF
KonohamaruHeaven
ZoomTranquilty
☆Dovahkiin☆
Nanamix
ASecondChance
Albatross
warmaster
GhostCell
Kevinthewiseone
Killaman16
Biokinetica
LastBlues
NoblePhantasm
Wing
IeptBarakat
sex offender
Rabblerouser
Destructo
PT-Desu
Kyu
Revy
RavenDW
MikuHatsune
TopgunUK
Rex
BrandonBandicoot
35 posters

Page 16 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 12, Mud for the Mud God Edition - Page 16 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 12, Mud for the Mud God Edition

Post by Rex Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:37 am

LastBlues wrote:don't care if you can sing better than me. I don't sing, I play musical instruments. I can play 6+ instruments. can you?

and didn't Miku win that? xD
He won when I did the Galneryus song, but the second time I did Iron Maiden as a first and blew you fuckers away. I sing Run to the Hills every month now. Besides, my voice is my instrument and it can accompany any other instrument.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 12, Mud for the Mud God Edition - Page 16 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 12, Mud for the Mud God Edition

Post by LastBlues Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:40 am

Rex wrote:
LastBlues wrote:don't care if you can sing better than me. I don't sing, I play musical instruments. I can play 6+ instruments. can you?

He won when I did the Galneryus song, but the second time I did Iron Maiden as a first and blew you fuckers away. I sing Run to the Hills every month now. Besides, my voice is my instrument and it can accompany any other instrument.

any instrument can accompany any other instrument. It's just a matter of harmony.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:43 am

LastBlues wrote:
Rex wrote:

any instrument can accompany any other instrument. It's just a matter of harmony and taste.

Keyboard and Bagpipes. Electric Guitar and Ukelele. Accordion and Drums. Flute and Fiddle. Vuvuzela and ANYTHING ELSE.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:50 am

Rex wrote:
LastBlues wrote:
Rex wrote:

any instrument can accompany any other instrument. It's just a matter of harmony and taste.

Keyboard and Bagpipes. Electric Guitar and Ukelele. Accordion and Drums. Flute and Fiddle. Vuvuzela and ANYTHING ELSE.

Accordion and drums have been done before. Go search those combinations on youtube, you are going to find someone has done it before.

I think you just hate the mix up of those things.

I'll agree to the vuvuzela though.

Last edited by LastBlues on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:51 am

I chose instruments that would try to overpower each other, rather than have a proper role in a song.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

if you place a mic in front of a ukulele and adjust the volume on the electric guitar amp, they would find balance. All the things you said can balance itself with proper adjustments.

The only thing I can think of that wouldn't work would be one tone deaf guy and a great singer, but then again even a tone deaf singer can serve a purpose in a song if composed correctly.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:54 am

LastBlues wrote:name me 30 and I'll believe you.

Trumpet
Cornet
French Horn
Tuba
Trombone
Alto Saxophone
Tenor Saxophone
Sousaphone
Piano
Organ
Accordion
Harpsichord
Bass Drum
Snare Drum
Xylophone
Tambourine
Triangle
Electric Guitar
Bass Guitar
Violin
Cello
Harp
Oboe
Flute
Piccolo
Clarinet
Ocarina
Banjo
Maraca
Fiddle

Three years of slacking off in public school band. Get on my level.

Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:57 am

Wing wrote:
LastBlues wrote:name me 30 and I'll believe you.

Trumpet
Cornet
French Horn
Tuba
Trombone
Alto Saxophone
Tenor Saxophone
Sousaphone
Piano
Organ
Accordion
Harpsichord
Bass Drum
Snare Drum
Xylophone
Tambourine
Triangle
Electric Guitar
Bass Guitar
Violin
Cello
Harp
Oboe
Flute
Piccolo
Clarinet
Ocarina
Banjo
Maraca
Fiddle

Three years of slacking off in public school band. Get on my level.

you said you can play those poorly. What does that mean? you can play like one song on each?
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:58 am

OH SNAP!
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:09 am

LastBlues wrote:you said you can play those poorly. What does that mean? you can play like one song on each?

Some of them I can only do a few notes properly. I got pretty good with my trumpet/cornet for a while but my lack of practice kept me from doing well in band. I took a liking to strings, but because they couldn't be used for competition, I wasn't allowed to use any of them for my primary.

EDIT: gtg, later mina.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinthewiseone Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:13 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Kevinthewiseone wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:people getting trolled and shit lol

lol and i feel for it hook, roll and sinker.

roll? you mean line?

Rex wrote:I'm so proud of myself. I sang this just now, and the computer gave me a 95. And I sounded fucking awesome btw.

*walks away*

Yeah thats it.

Last edited by Kevinthewiseone on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Kevinthewiseone
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 am

To answer back to "get to my level" statement,

I played cello for 8+ years, tenor sax for 2 years, clarinet for 1 year, drums (which includes snare, base, tom tom, cymbals, etc), piano, and most of the instrument on your list but self taught.

Get back to me when you have experience under your belt. Quality over quantity bro. You are leaning towards "Jack of all trades, but master of none" scenario. (not saying i'm a master of an instrument....tee hee).

no offense to you and you are my friend and what not, but don't pull that "get back to me when (insert something you're proud of)"/"Get on my level" crap on me.

LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:16 am

SHIT I was wrong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDzqfRKnCjA That's metal.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:19 am

Rex was wrong about something and I pointed it out? stop the f'ing presses.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinthewiseone Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:19 am

Rex wrote:SHIT I was wrong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDzqfRKnCjA That's metal.

That is one sick song.
Kevinthewiseone
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:19 am

LastBlues wrote:Rex was wrong about something and I pointed it out? stop the f'ing presses.
Consider them stopped. And I found a new band XD.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:20 am

lulz
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 am

LastBlues wrote:To answer back to "get to my level" statement,

I played cello for 8+ years, tenor sax for 2 years, clarinet for 1 year, drums (which includes snare, base, tom tom, cymbals, etc), piano, and most of the instrument on your list but self taught.

Get back to me when you have experience under your belt. Quality over quantity bro. You are leaning towards "Jack of all trades, but master of none" scenario. (not saying i'm a master of an instrument....tee hee).

no offense to you and you are my friend and what not, but don't pull that "get back to me when (insert something you're proud of)"/"Get on my level" crap on me.

Holy fuck he was saying it jokingly, lol.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:28 am

Topgun, what is up with your avatar(s)?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:29 am

is he becoming the next Q/Hollow?
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:30 am

What do you mean?
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:31 am

TopgunUK wrote:What do you mean?
Homina homina homina homina...
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:33 am

Rex wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:What do you mean?
f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 ...
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:36 am

He probably linked his avy to a site that changes it since you can has the option to use url for avy
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:42 am

GhostCell wrote:He probably linked his avy to a site that changes it since you can has the option to use url for avy
/g/eneral Chat Version 12, Mud for the Mud God Edition - Page 16 31-10
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next