Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 12, Mud for the Mud God Edition

+31
CluelessNeko
TranClan67
ToastyChan
2-D
NinjagoonAF
KonohamaruHeaven
ZoomTranquilty
☆Dovahkiin☆
Nanamix
ASecondChance
Albatross
warmaster
GhostCell
Kevinthewiseone
Killaman16
Biokinetica
LastBlues
NoblePhantasm
Wing
IeptBarakat
sex offender
Rabblerouser
Destructo
PT-Desu
Kyu
Revy
RavenDW
MikuHatsune
TopgunUK
Rex
BrandonBandicoot
35 posters

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 12, Mud for the Mud God Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 12, Mud for the Mud God Edition

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:25 am

Biokinetica wrote:I know, but I wanna play as the clan that wins by starting riots in all the other clans. Adur

which clan is that? lol i have over 200 hours of game time and ive only played 4 clans lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 12, Mud for the Mud God Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 12, Mud for the Mud God Edition

Post by Biokinetica Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:58 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Biokinetica wrote:I know, but I wanna play as the clan that wins by starting riots in all the other clans. Adur

which clan is that? lol i have over 200 hours of game time and ive only played 4 clans lol
Should be the Uesugi clan. Their monks get a +2 bonus to actions. I've been reading that they're tough to start out with, though.
Biokinetica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:05 am

>Brother gets kicked out of my dad's house
>Now he's staying over here
>I no longer have the house to myself again

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!! wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

And I was just getting used to being able to watch anime with the door open and being able to buy food knowing it's going into my stomach.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:10 am

Killaman16 wrote:>Brother gets kicked out of my dad's house
>Now he's staying over here
>I no longer have the house to myself again

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!! wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

And I was just getting used to being able to watch anime with the door open and being able to buy food knowing it's going into my stomach.

poor killa

Biokinetica wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

Should be the Uesugi clan. Their monks get a +2 bonus to actions. I've been reading that they're tough to start out with, though.

conquered all of japan with them, but yes theyre tough to start out with cause they are surrounded by enemies and i think 1 rebel army to boot that if you dont deal with quick will ravage your lands
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:18 am

MikuHatsune wrote:conquered all of japan with them, but yes theyre tough to start out with cause they are surrounded by enemies and i think 1 rebel army to boot that if you dont deal with quick will ravage your lands

Oda's pretty tough in the beginning, you have to be precise in the first few turns or you can lose instantly.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinthewiseone Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:21 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:

/g/eneral Chat Version 12, Mud for the Mud God Edition - Page 11 29a

The Fracken did i just watch
Kevinthewiseone
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:24 am

Wing wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:conquered all of japan with them, but yes theyre tough to start out with cause they are surrounded by enemies and i think 1 rebel army to boot that if you dont deal with quick will ravage your lands

Oda's pretty tough in the beginning, you have to be precise in the first few turns or you can lose instantly.

yeah i only played shimazu, chosokabe, and uesugi, then FOTS came out and i played nagaoka cause of their innate 15% reload rate on rifleman, now im on tosa cause i love them naval bombardments
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:10 pm

ded
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Your mama........................sorry
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:15 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:Your mama........................sorry

LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:21 pm

imma go fap
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:25 pm

I hope ur parents walk in when ur fapping for that classic awkwardness you prick.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:31 pm

impossible they'd have to get through 2 locks/doors that only i posses the keys to

oh and if that doesnt work i have a metal chain on the last door that you cant hope to get through even with fence cutters cause the door doesnt open far enough for the cutters to fit through
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:35 pm

this could happen.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:49 pm

impossible we posses no axe in this household

besides i have a samurai sword to defend myself with olololol

oh what rex would give to be in this
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:52 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:impossible they'd have to get through 2 locks/doors that only i posses the keys to

oh and if that doesnt work i have a metal chain on the last door that you cant hope to get through even with fence cutters cause the door doesnt open far enough for the cutters to fit through
How can your parent not suspect a thing?
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Biokinetica Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:14 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:

Biokinetica wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

conquered all of japan with them, but yes theyre tough to start out with cause they are surrounded by enemies and i think 1 rebel army to boot that if you dont deal with quick will ravage your lands
I think I'm gonna watch mysteriousdrx01's Let's Play run as the Uesugi. Don't all the clans start out with that rebel that threatens the province?
Biokinetica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Revy wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:impossible they'd have to get through 2 locks/doors that only i posses the keys to

How can your parent not suspect a thing?

sound proof walls?

Biokinetica wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

Biokinetica wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:

I think I'm gonna watch mysteriousdrx01's Let's Play run as the Uesugi. Don't all the clans start out with that rebel that threatens the province?

not sure like i said ive only played 3 clans, but maybe you're right i just haven't noticed
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ASecondChance Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:40 pm

good morning gaiz, i need your help... Is there a place where you can check if a site is legit?
ASecondChance
ASecondChance

Back to top Go down

Post by warmaster Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm

ASecondChance wrote:good morning gaiz, i need your help... Is there a place where you can check if a site is legit?

I'm not sure....have you tried using google to help you out?
warmaster
warmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ASecondChance Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 pm

yeah already did, thank you kind sire
ASecondChance
ASecondChance

Back to top Go down

Post by warmaster Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:52 pm

ASecondChance wrote:yeah already did, thank you kind sire

your welcome
warmaster
warmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanamix Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Yummy airport internet. Well, gonna message you all when I arrive in Tokyo. :V
Nanamix
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:32 pm

Have fun in the land of the Red Dot.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by warmaster Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:40 pm

have fun nana

its true that its the land of the red dot
warmaster
warmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next