Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you like it?

80% 80% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 5

Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by FightingFurball on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:25 pm




Summary:
Based on a seinen manga by Monkey Punch, originally serialised in Weekly Manga Action.

Note: The series revolves around the character Mine Fujiko.


TV Series
13 Episodes
Start 05.04.2012
avatar
FightingFurball
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 1204
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-07
Location : Doitsu

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by DMCMaster on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:43 pm

New Lupin????? GIMMIEGIMMIEGIMMIE
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by ZappaBappa on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:12 am

Can never get enough of Lupin. Best show ever!
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:48 am

UOWEVYIVLWEY9F QWUYI9AWBVYIAWEBUYI



...sorry, I came

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5380
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by ZappaBappa on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:43 am

This one seemed to have drifted down the list a bit!

Episode 1 for everyone whos forgotten!

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=302213

Edit: Holy shit the art style is so awesome! Lupin hasn't logged this old school in years

also! Fujiko's TITTIES make a grand return!

Fantastic first episode! Really looking forward to the next. Altough i do kinda miss Goro naya as Zenigata.
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by ZappaBappa on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:52 am

Episode 2 is out! With even more fujiko titties!

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=304228
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by Revy on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Titties galore.
avatar
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4159
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by DMCMaster on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:55 am

Tits Tits Tits, Where the hell is Goemon kicking ass (knowing full well he will prolly be in the 3rd episode)
I will say this I WANT MORE LUPIN
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by ZappaBappa on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:49 pm

New episode was pretty kickass
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=306287

Not as many tits, but still some tits. Goemon is pretty awesome in the show so far. I wonder if this shows gonna pull a twist on how lupin, jigen, and goemon met up since that was already done in the tv special.
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by DMCMaster on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:31 am

ZappaBappa wrote:New episode was pretty kickass
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=306287

Not as many tits, but still some tits. Goemon is pretty awesome in the show so far. I wonder if this shows gonna pull a twist on how lupin, jigen, and goemon met up since that was already done in the tv special.
How did they meet in the Special?
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by ZappaBappa on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 am

This ones best to watch yourself, since it is very awesome!

But if you wanna know
Spoiler:
They're mostly working for the opossing team or run into eachother during conflict and attack eachother. But later on they decide to team up. Its a fantastic TV Special

Info
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1418/Lupin_III:_Episode_0_First_Contact/

Link
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=115667

The Opening of the TV Special, also amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1ajO5z4eWY
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by DMCMaster on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:09 pm

And downloading
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by ZappaBappa on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:10 am

DMCMaster wrote:And downloading

Wont regret it! Its an amazing experience
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by DMCMaster on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:08 am

ZappaBappa wrote:
DMCMaster wrote:And downloading

Wont regret it! Its an amazing experience
The only thing I wish about Lupin is that Funimation picked up the entire series (Tv, movies and specials) At least Funi picked up this new series
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by ZappaBappa on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:12 am

DMCMaster wrote:
ZappaBappa wrote:
DMCMaster wrote:And downloading

Wont regret it! Its an amazing experience
The only thing I wish about Lupin is that Funimation picked up the entire series (Tv, movies and specials) At least Funi picked up this new series

I've been watching lupin since about 1997. Thats when i started watching the series with the subs and jap audio. Its grown onto me so much that i cant stand any other lupin dub. The voices are just too well tailored to the characters. i was a little sad with Gorō Naya resigning his role as Zenigata in this series.
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by DMCMaster on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

ZappaBappa wrote:
DMCMaster wrote:
ZappaBappa wrote:
DMCMaster wrote:And downloading

Wont regret it! Its an amazing experience
The only thing I wish about Lupin is that Funimation picked up the entire series (Tv, movies and specials) At least Funi picked up this new series

I've been watching lupin since about 1997. Thats when i started watching the series with the subs and jap audio. Its grown onto me so much that i cant stand any other lupin dub. The voices are just too well tailored to the characters. i was a little sad with Gorō Naya resigning his role as Zenigata in this series.
I mostly grew up watching either the Miyazaki Lupin movie (I know its title, I just cant spell it. Also its on Netflix fyi) and the Adult Swim dub. I think I fell in love with Lupin because as a whole its like James Bond meets Robin Hood which always seem like an awesome combo to me
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by WolfWood37 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:53 pm

No love for Zenigata?
avatar
WolfWood37
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3003
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by Setsu on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:13 pm

ZappaBappa wrote:This one seemed to have drifted down the list a bit!

Episode 1 for everyone whos forgotten!

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=302213

Edit: Holy shit the art style is so awesome! Lupin hasn't logged this old school in years

also! Fujiko's TITTIES make a grand return!

Fantastic first episode! Really looking forward to the next. Altough i do kinda miss Goro naya as Zenigata.
i love it when they take risks. that far though....i'll have to give it time.
avatar
Setsu
Member
Member

Posts : 184
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by DMCMaster on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:58 am

ZappaBappa wrote:This ones best to watch yourself, since it is very awesome!

But if you wanna know
Spoiler:
They're mostly working for the opossing team or run into eachother during conflict and attack eachother. But later on they decide to team up. Its a fantastic TV Special

Info
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1418/Lupin_III:_Episode_0_First_Contact/

Link
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=115667

The Opening of the TV Special, also amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1ajO5z4eWY
Hey you got a torrent for an AVI version?
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by ZappaBappa on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:32 pm

DMCMaster wrote:
ZappaBappa wrote:This ones best to watch yourself, since it is very awesome!

But if you wanna know
Spoiler:
They're mostly working for the opossing team or run into eachother during conflict and attack eachother. But later on they decide to team up. Its a fantastic TV Special

Info
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1418/Lupin_III:_Episode_0_First_Contact/

Link
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=115667

The Opening of the TV Special, also amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1ajO5z4eWY
Hey you got a torrent for an AVI version?

Sadly. every single one of them is dead, seeder wise. I used to have them in a tv special pack, but those were on btjunkie. And thats dead too sadly :(
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by DMCMaster on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by ZappaBappa on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:40 pm

trying to watch it on a mobile/ipod/device thingie? or stream it to tv?

If so, i believe theres several programs that let you convert the mkv to avi, and then hardsub them on that.


I believe this is a simple tutorial/program for harsubbing. Just gotta find the converter from Mkv to avi. But you need to be carefull with converting to avi, since its delicate work to convert it to a likeable size. Avi's are usually really uncompressed and can kick up to 20 to 40 gigs size if you dont know how to compress :P
http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/214768-How-to-add-permanent-subtitle-to-a-video-with-virtualdubmod
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by DMCMaster on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:57 pm

ZappaBappa wrote:trying to watch it on a mobile/ipod/device thingie? or stream it to tv?

If so, i believe theres several programs that let you convert the mkv to avi, and then hardsub them on that.


I believe this is a simple tutorial/program for harsubbing. Just gotta find the converter from Mkv to avi. But you need to be carefull with converting to avi, since its delicate work to convert it to a likeable size. Avi's are usually really uncompressed and can kick up to 20 to 40 gigs size if you dont know how to compress :P
http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/214768-How-to-add-permanent-subtitle-to-a-video-with-virtualdubmod
No my ps3, I can stream MKV to it, but MKV slows down and lags all the time, streaming AVI has no issues for me though
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by ZappaBappa on Tue May 01, 2012 8:43 pm

DMCMaster wrote:
ZappaBappa wrote:trying to watch it on a mobile/ipod/device thingie? or stream it to tv?

If so, i believe theres several programs that let you convert the mkv to avi, and then hardsub them on that.


I believe this is a simple tutorial/program for harsubbing. Just gotta find the converter from Mkv to avi. But you need to be carefull with converting to avi, since its delicate work to convert it to a likeable size. Avi's are usually really uncompressed and can kick up to 20 to 40 gigs size if you dont know how to compress :P
http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/214768-How-to-add-permanent-subtitle-to-a-video-with-virtualdubmod
No my ps3, I can stream MKV to it, but MKV slows down and lags all the time, streaming AVI has no issues for me though

I can stream MKV too, but it never detects the subtitltes sadly. Actually i cant stream anything on my ps3 anymore. It broke and i transformed it into a shisha out of spite to sony
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by WolfWood37 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:33 pm

BUMP!!!
avatar
WolfWood37
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3003
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum