/g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by IeptBarakat on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:17 am

Why must you end threads on 50 or 51, why not 100.
avatar
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2346
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27
Location : In despair.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:34 am

I guess 1000 posts is enough so we don't have to go lurking into the depths of hell to find older posts.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by Destructo on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:16 am

it should be 1020.
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9260
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:33 am

Nope.
:3

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by Zuly on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:43 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:I guess 1000 posts is enough so we don't have to go lurking into the depths of hell to find older posts.
You know, unlike GT, the search function here actually works.
avatar
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1442
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : Puerto Rico

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by Rex on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:49 am

I watched the first Eve no Jikan last night, It was absolutely brilliant. Who knows how many movies have been released so far?
avatar
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2241
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by TopgunUK on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:53 am

Rex wrote:I watched the first Eve no Jikan last night, It was absolutely brilliant. Who knows how many movies have been released so far?

If you watched the Movie, then that's it.

That's all there is.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by Rex on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:54 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Rex wrote:I watched the first Eve no Jikan last night, It was absolutely brilliant. Who knows how many movies have been released so far?

If you watched the Movie, then that's it.

That's all there is.

Aren't there supposed to be like 6?
avatar
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2241
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by TopgunUK on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:58 am

Rex wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Rex wrote:I watched the first Eve no Jikan last night, It was absolutely brilliant. Who knows how many movies have been released so far?

If you watched the Movie, then that's it.

That's all there is.

Aren't there supposed to be like 6?

There was a 6 part OVA, they made a movie combining them.

So if you watched the full length movie, that's all there is, if you watched one 17 minute episode of the OVA then there's another 5.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:05 am

So if 1000 is a bad idea, what should the post limit be now?

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by TopgunUK on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:06 am

Leave it at 1000, don't give in to them.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by LastBlues on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:06 am

so GT change is imminent. no for reals.

apparently they is gonna give "badges" to people to distinguish seniority.

not a single word of mention of the forums lulz.

_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by Destructo on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:16 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:So if 1000 is a bad idea, what should the post limit be now?
lol. 1000

@LB: Who told you that?
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9260
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by -Solid on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:16 am

Yipes - "Hold it down! Combo exhibition my nigga! I WANNA SEE DEATH! I WANNA SEE DEATH MY NIGGA KILL THAT SHIT! GET! GET! GET! GET! GET! GET! GET!" - 2:10



The thread's limit should be 2,000...like the good ol' days. As far as GT revamp goes...still salty about it...
avatar
-Solid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 532
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : Hollywood, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by Zuly on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:17 am

avatar
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1442
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : Puerto Rico

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by -Solid on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:18 am

Destructo wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:So if 1000 is a bad idea, what should the post limit be now?
lol. 1000

@LB: Who told you that?

GT posted it up. Right here

EDIT: Zuly beat me to it heh.
avatar
-Solid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 532
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : Hollywood, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:22 am

-Solid wrote:
Destructo wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:So if 1000 is a bad idea, what should the post limit be now?
lol. 1000

@LB: Who told you that?

GT posted it up. Right here

EDIT: Zuly beat me to it heh.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by Destructo on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:24 am

yay badges.
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9260
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by Rex on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:29 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Rex wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Rex wrote:I watched the first Eve no Jikan last night, It was absolutely brilliant. Who knows how many movies have been released so far?

If you watched the Movie, then that's it.

That's all there is.

Aren't there supposed to be like 6?

There was a 6 part OVA, they made a movie combining them.

So if you watched the full length movie, that's all there is, if you watched one 17 minute episode of the OVA then there's another 5.

I really hate when that happens. Another good series goes unfinished like so many before it.
avatar
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2241
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:31 am

Destructo wrote:yay badges.


You are already slapped

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by Keck282 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:33 am

Rex just watch the movie for Eve no Jikan. It is the full OVA plus some added footage.
avatar
Keck282
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 734
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2011-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Not Hole (what a shitty place)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by Rex on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:34 am

Keck282 wrote:Rex just watch the movie for Eve no Jikan. It is the full OVA plus some added footage.
Haven't you been following along?
avatar
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2241
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by Destructo on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:38 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Destructo wrote:yay badges.


You are already slapped
you're just jealous, Brandon. I'll get like 10 badges for being so active on GT still.
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9260
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by TopgunUK on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:39 am

Rex wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Rex wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Rex wrote:I watched the first Eve no Jikan last night, It was absolutely brilliant. Who knows how many movies have been released so far?

If you watched the Movie, then that's it.

That's all there is.

Aren't there supposed to be like 6?

There was a 6 part OVA, they made a movie combining them.

So if you watched the full length movie, that's all there is, if you watched one 17 minute episode of the OVA then there's another 5.

I really hate when that happens. Another good series goes unfinished like so many before it.

I don't think it was ever planned to be longer than it is it's just the kind of thing where the ending doesn't really leave you feeling like the story's over. I'd love it if they had continued though.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:45 am

ONE MORE COCKSUCKING POST GODDAMN I WANT TO LEAVE ALREADY

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum