Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

+30
FullArmageddon
Hollow
TranClan67
Kevinthewiseone
Rex
ZoomTranquilty
Plue
Albatross
Wing
NinjagoonAF
-Solid
EchoesTranquility
2-D
NoblePhantasm
Kyu
Nanamix
Biokinetica
Keck282
Zuly
ASecondChance
TopgunUK
PT-Desu
Revy
MikuHatsune
GhostCell
Destructo
LastBlues
Killaman16
IeptBarakat
BrandonBandicoot
34 posters

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm - Page 32 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by Wing Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:00 am

Revy wrote:
Wing wrote:Been mindlessly browsing the web and listening to music for the last few hours. Can't bring myself to do anything else.
Watch Korra, our i'll strangle you Anf

Never heard of it. Aduh

Might as well check it out.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm - Page 32 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version Nyan, Operation: Dessert Storm

Post by TopgunUK Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:03 am

Wing wrote:
Revy wrote:
Wing wrote:Been mindlessly browsing the web and listening to music for the last few hours. Can't bring myself to do anything else.

Never heard of it. Aduh

It's the sequel to Avatar: The last Airbender, which you and 2D hate us talking about.

:3c
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:04 am

Diss nigga...

Wait, watch Avatar The Last Airbender first.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:05 am

you know korra reminds me of revy for some odd reason, despite their personalities are sort of different
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:05 am

MikuHatsune wrote:you know korra reminds me of revy for some odd reason, despite their personalities are sort of different

u gay nigga?
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:06 am

LastBlues wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:you know korra reminds me of revy for some odd reason, despite their personalities are sort of different

u gay nigga?

nigga dont make slap you
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:07 am

She reminds me more of Sokka.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:07 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
LastBlues wrote:

u gay nigga?

nigga dont make slap you

I didn't hear an answer.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:08 am

Nah, mang, they're identical.

Everyone knows Revy is an idealistic youth with a strong sense of justice who wants to use her abilities to make the world a better place.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:12 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Wing wrote:
Revy wrote:

Never heard of it. Aduh

It's the sequel to Avatar: The last Airbender, which you and 2D hate us talking about.

:3c

I know, hard not to, considering you all refuse to shut the fuck up about it! Asmile

And I don't hate you all talking about it, it just seems strange that the only animation the Anime Faction actually converses about, is a series that was made for and aired on Nickelodeon.

Revy wrote:Diss nigga...

Wait, watch Avatar The Last Airbender first.

Watched the first ten episodes or so about six months ago, and I really couldn't get into it.

I also want to skip ahead and watch Korra just to piss you off. Anf
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:16 am

Wing wrote:
Adissapoint
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:17 am

Avatar doesn't go awesome till 2nd season anyway.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:26 am

Revy wrote:
Wing wrote:
Adissapoint

Akawaii

LastBlues wrote:Avatar doesn't go awesome till 2nd season anyway.

So I have to first watch twenty episodes of crap? No thank you, I've wasted enough of my life watching crap.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:30 am

what the hell is the youtube link tag ff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MMW9Q3GGazw#!

Wing wrote:
Revy wrote:
Wing wrote:
Adissapoint

Akawaii

LastBlues wrote:Avatar doesn't go awesome till 2nd season anyway.

So I have to first watch twenty episodes of crap? No thank you, I've wasted enough of my life watching crap.

it's a gradual build up.

just watch it pansy

LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:33 am

TopgunUK wrote:

Everyone knows Revy is an idealistic youth with a strong sense of justice who wants to use her abilities to make the world a better place.
Coulda fooled me.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:34 am

The presence of that Mako guy is just gonna irritate me if he continues to be a faggot.

You just know he's gonna get Korra too, fuck that, give her to the guy who showed interest from the start and isn't a moody cunt.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:37 am

LastBlues wrote:it's a gradual build up.

just watch it pansy

I'm a wuss, for your information.

The main problem is that it doesn't spark any kind of interest in me. Even the first episodes I watched, despite being neutral and unbiased on it, felt like a chore to watch. I got no enjoyment from it, which makes it difficult to motivate myself in the off chance that it hooks me.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:39 am

BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:43 am

TopgunUK wrote:The presence of that Mako guy is just gonna irritate me if he continues to be a faggot.

You just know he's gonna get Korra too, fuck that, give her to the guy who showed interest from the start and isn't a moody cunt.
Im sure he'll mature in time. Kinda like Zuko.

His attitude towards Korra changed drastically towards the end.

Last edited by Revy on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:47 am

TopgunUK wrote:

yeah thats it

LastBlues wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
LastBlues wrote:

u gay nigga?

nigga dont make slap you

I didn't hear an answer.

dis nigga
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:52 am

Revy wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:The presence of that Mako guy is just gonna irritate me if he continues to be a faggot.

Im sure he'll mature in time. Kinda like Zuko.

His attitude towards Korra changed drastically towards the end.

We all know how it'll go 'cause it's a cliche, but I don't care, fuck male tsunderes, fuck that guy.

And fuck his moody introspective window gazing too.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:53 am

so at the moment there's no "4th" member of team Korra/avatar? or that beiFong chick going to be the 4th? lol
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:55 am

Just gonna be 3 this time IIRC.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:10 am

LastBlues wrote:so at the moment there's no "4th" member of team Korra/avatar? or that beiFong chick going to be the 4th? lol
You forgot the ferret and Naga.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:24 am

Revy wrote:
LastBlues wrote:so at the moment there's no "4th" member of team Korra/avatar? or that beiFong chick going to be the 4th? lol
You forgot the ferret and Naga.

fine.

human members.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next