Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgia Critic Reviews Ponyo(you will laugh your ass off)

2 posters

Go down

Nostalgia Critic Reviews Ponyo(you will laugh your ass off) Empty Nostalgia Critic Reviews Ponyo(you will laugh your ass off)

Post by DMCMaster Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:15 pm

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/34338-ponyo
HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Also Spike Spencer shows up (Shinji)
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Nostalgia Critic Reviews Ponyo(you will laugh your ass off) Empty Re: Nostalgia Critic Reviews Ponyo(you will laugh your ass off)

Post by DMCMaster Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:43 am

So no one here watches Nostalgia Critic?
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Nostalgia Critic Reviews Ponyo(you will laugh your ass off) Empty Re: Nostalgia Critic Reviews Ponyo(you will laugh your ass off)

Post by ZappaBappa Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:54 am

I havent seen nostalgia critic for a long time. But i love the intro scream! Seems pretty long, gonna watch this right now.
ZappaBappa
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:32 pm

lol I saw, of course my fav part was when Little Kuriboh beat him with a bat. I mean I kinda agree with him, its a very charming anime, its just so many loopholes and is a tab bit strange but thats just how Miyazaki makes his movies memorable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum