Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

+26
2-D
BrandonBandicoot
MikuHatsune
DMCMaster
NoblePhantasm
Acelea
IeptBarakat
Rummy
Kyu
Saya
Albatross
Hollow
NinjagoonAF
Kevinthewiseone
sex offender
Light_KDS
Ojou
GhostCell
Destructo
Revy
TopgunUK
Sync
Plue
CluelessNeko
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Zuly
30 posters

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 21 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by TopgunUK Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:10 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:What's wrong? Need me to comfort you?

Yes please.

Stroke my neko mimi.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 21 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:23 am

Ojou wrote:Happy New Year feggits, so y'all make resolutions that you'll say "fuck this shit" to by tomorrow?    

i never make any of that stuff anyway lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:38 am

TopgunUK wrote:Yes please.

Stroke my neko mimi.
/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 21 Tumblr_mr0bf7bTyg1rbtx3po1_500

Everything's going to be fine.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:43 am

what a woobie
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:59 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Ojou wrote:Happy New Year feggits, so y'all make resolutions that you'll say "fuck this shit" to by tomorrow?    

i never make any of that stuff anyway lol
Nor do I, but it's funny to see other people do it.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:49 am

Whoa shit, niggas still post here.

And I'm still never going to fix the sigs I have that have a line or two of white pixels due to fucking up resizing.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:35 pm

What a fucking rebel.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:55 pm

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 21 3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd836295a829a62c17c45770fd64
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:44 pm

BrandonBandicoot wrote:Whoa shit, niggas still post here.

And I'm still never going to fix the sigs I have that have a line or two of white pixels due to fucking up resizing.

yo

your finally back

can you change the back ground pls

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:23 pm

if he can't fix his own sig, how can you expect him to properly fix the background? lol
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:30 pm

Destructo wrote:if he can't fix his own sig, how can you expect him to properly fix the background? lol

IDK he is a MOD, they don't pick any tom, dick or harry to be one

he should be capable IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:25 am

lol

they pick em so well. and only one still posts. plus, I don't think mods can play around with the HTML
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:26 am

Destructo wrote:lol

they pick em so well. and only one still posts. plus, I don't think mods can play around with the HTML

yh too bad it's miku

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:33 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:Whoa shit, niggas still post here.

yo

your finally back

can you change the back ground pls

>mod's being able to mess with settings
mods are nothing more than glorified contributors

Evokanu9000 wrote:

yh too bad it's miku

and if youre gonna constantly berate me, how about i end you right here?

if i see you shitpost 1 more time im hitting the fucking button, k? k.
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:35 am

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 21 AiWTcKm
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:57 am

yeah eat that popcorn, put in yo mouf
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:24 am

MikuHatsune wrote:mods are nothing more than glorified contributors
And we all know how valuable contributors really are.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:11 am

nah it's ok miku, you're not that bad

here noble happy belated holidays
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by 2-D Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:41 am

MikuHatsune wrote:and if youre gonna constantly berate me, how about i end you right here?

Jesus. I was gonna say happy new year but there ain't nothing happy up in here.
2-D
2-D
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:50 am

2-D wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:and if youre gonna constantly berate me, how about i end you right here?

hi

happy new year

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:59 am

2-D wrote:

nah were all happy here, right guys?

happy new year, friend
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:03 am

happy

happy

happy

HAPPY

HAPPY

HAPPY

HAPPY
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:05 am

fu...

yh all happy here, nothing to see here

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:05 am

Oh I'd be ecstatic if you went through with your threat, Miku.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:08 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:Oh I'd be ecstatic if you went through with your threat, Miku.

3 - 0 brah

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next