Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

+26
2-D
BrandonBandicoot
MikuHatsune
DMCMaster
NoblePhantasm
Acelea
IeptBarakat
Rummy
Kyu
Saya
Albatross
Hollow
NinjagoonAF
Kevinthewiseone
sex offender
Light_KDS
Ojou
GhostCell
Destructo
Revy
TopgunUK
Sync
Plue
CluelessNeko
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Zuly
30 posters

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 15 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Light_KDS Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:54 am

Dat Star Citizen.....

Light_KDS
Light_KDS

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 15 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:18 am

meh

Star wars battlefront 3 > Star Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:25 am

Kaceytron is a thot and I hope they make a Knights of Sidonia mod for Start Citizen
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Light_KDS Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:27 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:meh

But, but, but, OCULUS RIFT, 4K RESOLUTION, 60 FPS, REALISTIC GRAPHICS, PC MASTER RACE.

btw, has anyone tried out EVE Online?
Light_KDS
Light_KDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sync Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:30 pm

post more shoes
Sync
Sync

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Light_KDS wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:meh

But, but, but, OCULUS RIFT, 4K RESOLUTION, 60 FPS, REALISTIC GRAPHICS, PC MASTER RACE.

btw, has anyone tried out EVE Online?

meh

overhyped game is overhyped

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:25 am

GhostCell wrote:Kaceytron is a thot and I hope they make a Knights of Sidonia mod for Start Citizen

you know thats just a character just like francis the angry fat nerd guy?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Light_KDS Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:06 am

Star Citizen is slowly turning me into a PC elitist.
Light_KDS
Light_KDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:55 am

So glad I can play games now with all this free time I have. Gotta get back on XBL
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:52 pm

Destructo wrote:So glad I can play games now with all this free time I have. Gotta get back on XBL

cool, I got one class left

then here comes the holidays

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:24 pm

soo how about that kim jung un lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:10 am

North Korea has turned America into a fuckin wimpy ass wuss. I don't wanna talk about it!
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:55 am

lolol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:27 am

it's a shame that they aren't even gonna release the movie on VOD or DVD/BD
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:31 am

Destructo wrote:it's a shame that they aren't even gonna release the movie on VOD or DVD/BD

wow

I thought they might like down the road or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:58 am

that's what I thought; but then right after, I read that some spokesperson said they won't. it's all over the news now, too.

fuckin
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:26 am

Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:18 am

Destructo wrote:it's a shame that they aren't even gonna release the movie on VOD or DVD/BD

yep its pretty fucked up, i really wanted to see it too
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:59 am

this movie has become more than just a movie.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:21 am

theres that one texas theatre that is gonna play team america in place of the interview, but they pulled that too, bunch of pansies scurred by a bunch of short bastards
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:53 am

Eh, I never had an interest in the movie. lol
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:41 pm

whiskers confirmed for terrorist and communist sympathizer
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Light_KDS Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:46 pm

lolsonycancellingtheinterview

To be honest, the movie looks dumb and obnoxious, but that doesn't mean it should be pulled off just because North Korea finds it offensive. Shame that Sony got pussy-whipped.
Light_KDS
Light_KDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:56 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:whiskers confirmed for terrorist and communist sympathizer
ay
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:37 pm

Light_KDS wrote:lolsonycancellingtheinterview

To be honest, the movie looks dumb and obnoxious, but that doesn't mean it should be pulled off just because North Korea finds it offensive. Shame that Sony got pussy-whipped.

what about the theaters that pulled the movie first?

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next