Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

+30
Light_KDS
GhostCell
Saya
Plue
Spectral Spider
warmaster
Acelea
CluelessNeko
Kevinthewiseone
Zuly
LastBlues
sex offender
Kyu
Ojou
PT-Desu
Brunoc
NinjagoonAF
-Solid
Dinoraffe
War
Hollow
Wolf92
Revy
MikuHatsune
NoblePhantasm
Destructo
TopgunUK
Wing
Cobalt
BrandonBandicoot
34 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 34 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:58 am

A nerd has appeared

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 34 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Revy Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:06 am

Speaking of nerds, I was playing Dota yesterday and some guy on the other team started calling me a 'greasy fucking nerd'.

He even had the courtesy to look at my profile and call me by my name.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:28 am

people who play e-sports games can get so salty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:36 am

Ugh feet hurt.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:38 am

Revy wrote:Speaking of nerds, I was playing Dota yesterday and some guy on the other team started calling me a  'greasy fucking nerd'.

He even had the courtesy to look at my profile and call me by my name.
I want to be friends with this guy now.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:39 am

@ ojou

your sig is not lewd, you have changed  Anf 

anyways

Gamescom 2014 Press Conference Streaming Schedule

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:41 am

My sig is lez beens.

It'll eventually be lewd again. Trust in me.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:43 am

ok cool

I guess casual romance GIFS are ok from time to time

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:58 am

Yuri is always ok.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:02 am

Ojou wrote: Yuri is always ok.    

true

and the opposite should be banned I.E sokku's sig  Anf 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:06 am

Ahahaha. Socks is one of the few intelligent yaoi fans though who's not a complete sexist homophobic imbecile.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:09 am

Ojou wrote:  Ahahaha. Socks is one of the few intelligent yaoi fans though who's not a complete sexist homophobic imbecile.  

yh better than being a Zionist

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:33 am

Kyu wrote:I want to be friends with this guy now.
Fakka yuu.

Here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010768305/

Go add him.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:13 am

Revy wrote:
Kyu wrote:I want to be friends with this guy now.
Fakka yuu.

Here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010768305/

Go add him.

hes canadian....figures

Kappa
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:03 pm

Probably related to Bloos.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:17 pm

█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░█▀▀█
█░█▀█░█░░█░█░░█▀█▀█░█▀▀█░█▀▀█░░░░█
█░█░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░█░█▀▀█░█░░█░░▀▀▀
▀░▀▀▀░▀░░▀▀▀░░▀░░░▀░▀░░▀░▀▀▀▀░░█░
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sync Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:35 pm

Summer.

It's so boring.
Sync
Sync

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:51 pm

You fucking faggot! YOU ARE STILL ALIVE! WHERE YOU BEEN @  
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:25 am

them technical difficultees
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:31 am

Destructo wrote:them technical difficultees

it finished like 30 mins ago

wait for the archived version

Edit:

Gameplay

you can watch the event here now http://www.gameinformer.com/p/gamescom-advwarfare.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:07 am

Did you guys hear about Robin Williams? Holy god.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:11 am

Destructo wrote:Did you guys hear about Robin Williams? Holy god.

yh just heard

RIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Light_KDS Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:26 am

Destructo wrote:Did you guys hear about Robin Williams? Holy god.

I did. God, it's so painful and sad to hear that he hanged himself. My sister told me and I was in shock for 10-15 minutes and now, that shock turned into sadness.

I remember watching his films as a child such as Aladdin, Jumanji, and Hook. Then last year, I sat down and watched Good Will Hunting, and it made me realize that this guy could not only be funny and hilarious, but also had the potential to be a drama actor. He also was a guest star on "Whose Line is it Anyway?", which was definitely one of their best episodes. I also liked him in What Dreams May Come and I still need to see him in Insomnia

Right now, my family and I are talking about his suicide and it's painful, even though it hasn't been confirmed whether it was deliberate or auto-erotic. I think it was deliberate since he struggled with drugs and alcohol addictions along with depression. Either way, we have lost a great comedian and will be missed.

RIP Robin Williams
1951-2014
Light_KDS
Light_KDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:39 pm

That's pretty sudden but I suppose for him it wasn't because he was battling depression it seems. Well may he rest in peace now. He was a great actor. Everyone's time has to come, it's just a bit unnerving how he chose to make his own time happen.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next