Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

+30
Light_KDS
GhostCell
Saya
Plue
Spectral Spider
warmaster
Acelea
CluelessNeko
Kevinthewiseone
Zuly
LastBlues
sex offender
Kyu
Ojou
PT-Desu
Brunoc
NinjagoonAF
-Solid
Dinoraffe
War
Hollow
Wolf92
Revy
MikuHatsune
NoblePhantasm
Destructo
TopgunUK
Wing
Cobalt
BrandonBandicoot
34 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 14 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by CluelessNeko Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:05 am

Been long time, but your Prince is back.
/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 14 The_idolmster-17-makoto-smile-happy-date-princess
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 14 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Wolf92 Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:18 am

I have no prince

Only a king
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:58 am

man this genchat was like nothing but foosball for the passed 10 pages lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:51 am

Ojou wrote: He deserves golden glove imo. He blocked 16 shots.    

depends on the other matches in tournament but get top places

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:10 am

Winamp oh Winamp why must you fail me

First you won't load any songs from the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack and now you won't play the Jojo soundtrack playlist for some reason
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:32 am

it's a hint, take it

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:37 am

That the soundtrack of Jojo and Cowboy Bebop is to epic to handle?
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:51 am

At least I managed to fix the Jojo problem
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:57 am

Wolf92 wrote:That the soundtrack of Jojo and Cowboy Bebop is to epic to handle?

or the polar opposite

/JK

Wolf92 wrote:At least I managed to fix the Jojo problem

that's good at least

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:42 am

Wolf92 wrote:Winamp oh Winamp why must you fail me

First you won't load any songs from the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack and now you won't play the Jojo soundtrack playlist for some reason
/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 14 JhnW6ce
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:56 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:

Well if someone manages to beat his record of 16 sots blocked then yeah lol.  

Germany is lucky that Italy is out. Italy always rapes them. 
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:12 am

Revy wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:Winamp oh Winamp why must you fail me

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 14 JhnW6ce
Jokes on you I managed to fix both problems
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:34 am

Now if only you could fix the mental ones, we could call it a day.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:39 am

who cares about the cupz now that USA is irrelevant; God just accepted my friend request
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:11 pm

Ojou wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:

true

regarding golden glove it's not about quantity of saves more about quality and importance to the match i think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:02 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Ojou wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:

true

regarding golden glove it's not about quantity of saves more about quality and importance to the match i think

Then he's still a shoe in for the golden glove.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:08 pm

sorry to burst your bubbles but theres I thing tim howard hasn't done, kept a clean sheet

http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/fifa-world-cup-2014-golden-glove-award-contenders/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Destructo wrote:who cares about the cupz now that USA is irrelevant; God just accepted my friend request
he mad that US is out
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Wolf92 wrote:
Destructo wrote:who cares about the cupz now that USA is irrelevant; God just accepted my friend request
he mad that US  is out

yep

I will be if brazil win tho

Back to top Go down

Post by sex offender Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:53 pm

football ZZzzzz!!! we need to make a new sport. one it's all about capturing lolis!!!
sex offender
sex offender
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:16 am

capturing loli sport sounds so wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:39 am

ok i will.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:54 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:
he mad that US  is out

yep

I will be if brazil win tho
no it shall be Netherlands
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:29 am

why would anyone be mad if that happened

Last edited by Evokanu9000 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:29 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Ojou wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:

true

Well yeah, but he played really well aside from just the saves. Even if they didn't win.  

Evokanu9000 wrote:sorry to burst your bubbles but theres I thing tim howard hasn't done, kept a clean sheet

http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/fifa-world-cup-2014-golden-glove-award-contenders/

Ahh damn.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next