Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Conversation Forum Thing That Gets a New Version Sometimes

+28
Pai
ToastyChan
Plue
Kiko
DeepThroat
Acelea
NoblePhantasm
Spectral Spider
Kevinthewiseone
Wolf92
NinjagoonAF
Saya
IeptBarakat
-Solid
Revy
2-D
Ojou
MikuHatsune
Albatross
TopgunUK
Kyu
Zuly
Destructo
PT-Desu
CluelessNeko
Hollow
Cobalt
BrandonBandicoot
32 posters

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Conversation Forum Thing That Gets a New Version Sometimes - Page 19 Empty Re: /g/eneral Conversation Forum Thing That Gets a New Version Sometimes

Post by PT-Desu Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:38 am

Wolf92 wrote:Right

So whats the plot?

No not the PLOT, the plot what is it?

Well, now that i think about it there's 3
The other two are, Momo on her quest to build a Harem for Rito and the other is around Darkness, that it's sort of a different personality/weapon that is sleeping inside Yami
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Conversation Forum Thing That Gets a New Version Sometimes - Page 19 Empty Re: /g/eneral Conversation Forum Thing That Gets a New Version Sometimes

Post by Wolf92 Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:42 am

PT-Desu wrote:

So whats the plot?

The other two are, Momo on her quest to build a Harem for Rito and the other is around Darkness, that it's sort of a different personality/weapon that is sleeping inside Yami
I was under the impression the MC already has a harem. he needs a bigger one? Greedy cunt
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:50 am

Wolf92 wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:

So whats the plot?

I was under the impression the MC already has a harem. he needs a bigger one? Greedy cunt

No
The way the first season ended was Rito showing his love except when he did it something happened (can't recall what) and he ended up saying it to almost every female cast in the show, he was supposed to decided between Lala or Haruna.

In Darkness, Momo says to Rito that he wants to build a harem for him but he doesn't seem too keen on the idea, then again this is the kind of guy that avoids pussy even when it's being give for free to him

Technically his "harem" only consists of Momo and maybe Mea
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:57 am

Sup
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:58 am

PT-Desu wrote:

then again this is the kind of guy that avoids pussy even when it's being give for free to him

You know that just about summons up every harem characters ever

Minus Makoto Itou
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:08 am

The harem lead having an aversion to pussy is usually the only thing stopping these shows from being full blown hentai.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:10 am

Nobody said you had to show the sex

And you can sitll have a harem. Show us how he must struggle with keeping all the girls satisfied
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:10 am

Not really, you can still give the impression that they fucked without showing the actual fucking.
But i guess people prefer when the main character just avoids them for whatever reason
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:12 am

Nice boats for everyone.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:13 am

While we speak of Harem and avoiding sex

I'm still mad over Ichigo 100%. Best girl did not win and how could the MC avoid all this?

/g/eneral Conversation Forum Thing That Gets a New Version Sometimes - Page 19 Ichigo-100-383740

EDIT: It seems her breast a DDD cups

What the hell has she been eating? Are her genes that good?
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:23 am

PT-Desu wrote:

In Darkness, Momo says to Rito that he wants to build a harem for him but he doesn't seem too keen on the idea, then again this is the kind of guy that avoids pussy even when it's being give for free to him

this shit, right here, leads to a fucking bad end for the MC in some hentai ive seen >_>
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:24 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:

this shit, right here, leads to a fucking bad end for the MC in some hentai ive seen >_>
>Bad end in hentai for not taking the pussy
That is not a surprise
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ToastyChan Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:18 am

Hi
ToastyChan
ToastyChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:37 am

Hi
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:39 am

yo I got bravely default today in the mail but i wasnt expecting it today because I ordered it over the weekend
unfortunately for me I forgot to recharge my 3Ds
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ToastyChan Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:39 am

K
ToastyChan
ToastyChan

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:41 am

French Toast pls go
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:46 am

ToastyChan wrote:K

hi

do you know to display/load a image in C++ (i'm making a BMW advert)?

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:50 am

When is Kick-Ass 3 coming out ?
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:52 am

PT-Desu wrote:
When is Kick-Ass 3 coming out ?

June 5th (comics)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:58 am

Cobalt wrote:yo I got bravely default today in the mail but i wasnt expecting it today because I ordered it over the weekend
unfortunately for me I forgot to recharge my 3Ds
Hook charger into wall

Hook the other part into 3DS

Play while it charges

Problem fixed
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:14 am

but my charger across the room
I only have my TV , PC, AC, PS3, Network modem, and router on this side of the room
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:20 am

Then go to the other side of the room and pick it up. Don't make me come over there
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:03 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:14 am

I dont even care about hand egg but I do agree with him
media in the US is shit anyway
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next