Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Conversation Forum Thing That Gets a New Version Sometimes

+28
Pai
ToastyChan
Plue
Kiko
DeepThroat
Acelea
NoblePhantasm
Spectral Spider
Kevinthewiseone
Wolf92
NinjagoonAF
Saya
IeptBarakat
-Solid
Revy
2-D
Ojou
MikuHatsune
Albatross
TopgunUK
Kyu
Zuly
Destructo
PT-Desu
CluelessNeko
Hollow
Cobalt
BrandonBandicoot
32 posters

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Conversation Forum Thing That Gets a New Version Sometimes - Page 9 Empty Re: /g/eneral Conversation Forum Thing That Gets a New Version Sometimes

Post by Cobalt Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:59 pm

they hinted at it so much in the manga up until the point where they went into the Rosary and the upright told you that she's her mother
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Conversation Forum Thing That Gets a New Version Sometimes - Page 9 Empty Re: /g/eneral Conversation Forum Thing That Gets a New Version Sometimes

Post by Wolf92 Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:57 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:sup wolf

catch the new ep of topgear?
I don't watch Topgear

I don't even know what channel it's on

I don't even have a TV in my apartment

Cobalt wrote:they hinted at it so much in the manga up until the point where they went into the Rosary and the upright told you that she's her mother
I guess everyone (me included) is really slow then because it's just now that people find out. But that was just a flashback
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:04 pm

Wolf92 wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:sup wolf

catch the new ep of topgear?
I don't watch Topgear

I don't even know what channel it's on

I don't even have a TV in my apartment

ok

>watch it online

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:56 pm

But why would I watch Topgear when I don't have much interest in cars or money to afford one
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:09 pm

Wolf92 wrote:But why would I watch Topgear when I don't have much interest in cars or money to afford one
There's only one possible explanation why would you watch the show, but it involves sucking dick and microwaves.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2-D Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:12 pm

Wolf92 wrote:But why would I watch Topgear when I don't have much interest in cars or money to afford one

It isn't about cars tho. It's about old men doing dumb shit, which is highly entertaining.
2-D
2-D
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:17 pm

2-D wrote:

It isn't about cars tho. It's about old men doing dumb shit, which is highly entertaining.

this

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:31 pm

Albatross wrote:
There's only one possible explanation why would you watch the show, but it involves sucking dick and microwaves.
But I'm not OP

2-D wrote:

Now that sounds better
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:07 am

where can I watch it online?

I now have better internet to ask this question.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:12 am

Destructo wrote:where can I watch it online?

I now have better internet to ask this question.

here bruh

http://www.putlocker.com/file/A8782F81B00951E1#

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:03 am

merci

haha, they still have that Toyota Hilux in the set? amazing
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:09 am

Destructo wrote:merci

haha, they still have that Toyota Hilux in the set? amazing

NP

yep plus new shit from previous series

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:22 am

So the latest Transformers movie has this

/g/eneral Conversation Forum Thing That Gets a New Version Sometimes - Page 9 Wsmrnd

I really hope this film doesn't suck, and if it does it's at least entertaining enough to not care. hell Shia Ledoof not being in the film is already a step forward
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:50 am

looks bad ass

tho I actually liked the other movies

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:51 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:looks bad ass

I really question your taste in films if you liked Transformers 2

No in fact if anyone likes Transformers 2 then they have a shit taste in movies
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 am

Wolf92 wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:looks bad ass

I really question your taste in films if you liked Transformers 2

No in fact if anyone likes Transformers 2 then they have a shit taste in movies

it had fast cars, megan fox and explosions (/s on the last point), I wouldn't watch it over and over again

It's a good action-bay movie

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:36 am

/g/eneral Conversation Forum Thing That Gets a New Version Sometimes - Page 9 6IZE5
we dominating moar
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:56 am

Wolf92 wrote:No in fact if anyone likes Transformers 2 then they have a shit taste in movies
Or they enjoyed the movie like you would any other.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:04 am

Hi noble

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:No in fact if anyone likes Transformers 2 then they have a shit taste in movies
Or they enjoyed the movie like you would any other.

I agree, tho there are exceptions

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:07 am

Meaning?
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:16 am

some movies are pure shit and each movie is view differently by different people. so you can't generalise too much it has to be specific to the type of enjoyment one get from a movie.

example he may find fast and furious cheesy fun and another person  may like the action in a serious sense both enjoy but for different reasons

the reasoning to which the person likes the movie makes the difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:26 am

So, basically what I *just* said.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:34 am

> Community Manager
> BrandonBandicoot

You can go ahead and just ban me now.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf92 Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:44 am

Implying you can leave
Wolf92
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:54 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:So, basically what I *just* said.

did you?

it felt too generalised among the specific points that I made  regarding the subject matter of enjoying a movie in terms of peoples tastes and appreciation for each individual movie or movies.

Kyu wrote:> Community Manager
> BrandonBandicoot

You can go ahead and just ban me now.

cheer up mate

BrandonBandicoot >>>> L+=ept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next