Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great.

+35
ToastyChan
Nilt
Daiyousei
Albatross
-Solid
Neol
Kevinthewiseone
saintcross
Cobalt
Kyu
PT-Desu
YT
NinjagoonAF
Rex
Wing
Destructo
Zuly
TopgunUK
Dolorous-
IeptBarakat
Hollow
ASecondChance
sex offender
Killaman16
Rummy
Plue
Keck282
LastBlues
GhostCell
Revy
Biokinetica
2-D
MikuHatsune
BrandonBandicoot
TommaDesu
39 posters

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great. - Page 37 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great.

Post by BrandonBandicoot Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Zuly wrote:Because the books were amazing, the first adaptation was pretty good for what it was, and this adaptation is so freaking good. I mean, it's David Fincher directing with Trent Reznor doing the soundtrack. What is there not to like?
You had me at Trent Reznor
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great. - Page 37 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great.

Post by ToastyChan Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:43 pm

i mean pure as in from beginning to end.
after the main plot stopped , it continued . Basically it satisfied me from start to finish. Also lots of sex.
ToastyChan
ToastyChan

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Zuly wrote:Because the books were amazing, the first adaptation was pretty good for what it was, and this adaptation is so freaking good. I mean, it's David Fincher directing with Trent Reznor doing the soundtrack. What is there not to like?

its that good? i dont know why i had a nightmare about the movie(never seen it) but it was like a gory horror type deal where the girl was killing everyone, brutally dismembering everyone......dunno.....maybe its just me cause i had a nightmare the previous night about the grudge....(again havnt seen it)....and it too was also a gory.....horror type dream where whatsthejapanesespirit'sname brutally dismembered everyone over and over again.....then the dream repeated about 3 times....woke up sweating
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Plue Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:24 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:Sure is impossible to sell the Valve Complete Pack to anyone...what makes it worse is that I see people trading L4D2 and Portal 2 more often and actually getting something :l

If this keeps up I might have to learn how to post on 4chan so I can ask /v/
I'll trade you a coupon for 60% off victoria II for it.
Plue
Plue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:32 am

Plue wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:Sure is impossible to sell the Valve Complete Pack to anyone...what makes it worse is that I see people trading L4D2 and Portal 2 more often and actually getting something :l

If this keeps up I might have to learn how to post on 4chan so I can ask /v/
I'll trade you a coupon for 60% off victoria II for it.
Sorry, traded it already.

But that seemed like such a great deal, how I regret not waiting.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:35 am

You got another one Plue ? lol
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Biokinetica Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:49 am

I don't know either of those people, and the premise of the book didn't sound very exciting.
MikuHatsune wrote:

its that good? i dont know why i had a nightmare about the movie(never seen it) but it was like a gory horror type deal where the girl was killing everyone, brutally dismembering everyone......dunno.....maybe its just me cause i had a nightmare the previous night about the grudge....(again havnt seen it)....and it too was also a gory.....horror type dream where whatsthejapanesespirit'sname brutally dismembered everyone over and over again.....then the dream repeated about 3 times....woke up sweating
It's about a guy investigating a murder and his chick hacker. Like I said, not that exciting a premise.
Biokinetica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:55 am

Watch it.
Judge for yourself.
Mystery solved.
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Biokinetica Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:57 am

Maybe when it's on Cinemax.
Biokinetica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Plue Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:00 am

PT-Desu wrote:You got another one Plue ? lol
Wow it actually updated and now I have 2 valve coupons. About fuckin time.
Plue
Plue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:27 am

I got 50% off Fallout 3.

Not even the GOTY edition, just Fallout 3.

And I bought it 2 days ago.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:59 am

lawl
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenDW Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:05 am

I haven't really paid much attention to Steam since the whole trading, coal, forging shit started. Don't really get it.

I DO know I need to buy the Tau Commander + wargear pack for DoW II: Retribution though. Waiting for the game to arrive first, although if it doesn't get here before the second I'll have to get it anyway.

EDIT: I'm assuming CS: Source is the standard gift for just starting the Gift Pile thing? 'Cause I had it anyway.

And what do you know? The Retribution DLC just happens to be on offer for the next 50 minutes and I don't have the fucking game yet so I can't buy it. God damn it.
RavenDW
RavenDW

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:50 am

No the gifts are random.
By doing objectives you either get coal, coupons or games.

you can use the coal to:
- use 7 to craft a gift
- save them for the big give away
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenDW Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:03 am

PT-Desu wrote:No the gifts are random.
By doing objectives you either get coal, coupons or games.

you can use the coal to:
- use 7 to craft a gift
- save them for the big give away
Thanks. I doubt I'll be participating since I don't really have the time (or a good enough PC) to play most games.

If anybody wants to trade for CS: Source then I'm willing, but really most people should already have it.
RavenDW
RavenDW

Back to top Go down

Post by Biokinetica Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:45 am

Revy wrote:Meaning no Hollywood bullshit? IMPOSSIBU.
I fully expect hollywood bullshit, esspecially since there's a hacker in the movie.

>Opens laptop
>Runs non-existent operating system
>Types two nonsensical commands
>Gains control of every US spy satellite
>Shuts down Pentagon
>Pours some scotch...

This BS makes me hate seeing hackers in movies.

RavenDW wrote:I haven't really paid much attention to Steam since the whole trading, coal, forging shit started. Don't really get it.

I DO know I need to buy the Tau Commander + wargear pack for DoW II: Retribution though. Waiting for the game to arrive first, although if it doesn't get here before the second I'll have to get it anyway.

EDIT: I'm assuming CS: Source is the standard gift for just starting the Gift Pile thing? 'Cause I had it anyway.

And what do you know? The Retribution DLC just happens to be on offer for the next 50 minutes and I don't have the fucking game yet so I can't buy it. God damn it.
Actually, you can get DLC for a game you don't own. I once got a map pack for Homefront before I got the game itself (as a gift for completing objectives during the summer sale). As for Dawn of War, how's the micromanagement in that game? Do you find yourself babysitting units a lot?
Biokinetica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:26 am

The hackers only hack into personal computers in this movie.
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Biokinetica Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:30 am

Zuly wrote:The hackers only hack into personal computers in this movie.
That makes me happy. I guess I'll see it once it hits Cinemax. And once I get to these games I keep telling myself i'm going to buy...
Biokinetica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Plue Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:04 pm

I should've watched Dragon Tattoo instead of MI4.
Plue
Plue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Plue wrote:I should've watched Dragon Tattoo instead of MI4.

/g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great. - Page 37 3-52
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Plue wrote:I should've watched Dragon Tattoo instead of MI4.

/g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great. - Page 37 1160465908c1c4c431d

i agree it was pretty meh
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ToastyChan Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:02 pm

I watched MI4 before dragon tattoo

I say mi4 was alright, i saw it on imax so my ears were pretty much bleading form the explosions.
ToastyChan
ToastyChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Biokinetica Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:17 pm

/g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great. - Page 37 IWWN8jiUEGc63

/g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great. - Page 37 42ef378b4f27
Biokinetica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenDW Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Biokinetica wrote:
Actually, you can get DLC for a game you don't own. I once got a map pack for Homefront before I got the game itself (as a gift for completing objectives during the summer sale). As for Dawn of War, how's the micromanagement in that game? Do you find yourself babysitting units a lot?

Well it doesn't work for this DLC. And it is DLC, not a game.
/g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great. - Page 37 Iwanttobuybitch

Now Amazon is telling me my order of Retribution will probably be late but it's also too late to cancel it. I'm just not lucky enough for it to arrive before the offer ends on the 2nd. Fuck.

As for DoW micromanaging, do you mean all of Dawn of War or DoW2: Retribution? Because the first four games in the DoW series play quite differently to the three in the DoW2 series.
RavenDW
RavenDW

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:27 pm

http://www.upotte.jp/character/

Cute guns doing cute things.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next