Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great.

+35
ToastyChan
Nilt
Daiyousei
Albatross
-Solid
Neol
Kevinthewiseone
saintcross
Cobalt
Kyu
PT-Desu
YT
NinjagoonAF
Rex
Wing
Destructo
Zuly
TopgunUK
Dolorous-
IeptBarakat
Hollow
ASecondChance
sex offender
Killaman16
Rummy
Plue
Keck282
LastBlues
GhostCell
Revy
Biokinetica
2-D
MikuHatsune
BrandonBandicoot
TommaDesu
39 posters

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great. - Page 31 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great.

Post by BrandonBandicoot Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:58 am

I was talking with my family during dinner.

I'm not letting my dad kill that mouse we laid sticky traps out for >_>
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great. - Page 31 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great.

Post by TopgunUK Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:16 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:I'm not letting my dad kill that mouse we laid sticky traps out for >_>

You're alright, Brandi.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:24 am

I got my money for the LE of Diablo 3 ready.
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:11 am

TopgunUK wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:I'm not letting my dad kill that mouse we laid sticky traps out for >_>

You're alright, Brandi.
We agreed that whoever finds it caught in a trap first decides what to do with it.

...it'd feel mean throwing it out the house too but at least it's better than killing it :l
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:39 am

brandi so moe
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:53 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:

You're alright, Brandi.
We agreed that whoever finds it caught in a trap first decides what to do with it.

...it'd feel mean throwing it out the house too but at least it's better than killing it :l

I don't understand why he'd be using sticky traps in the first place if he intended to kill it, wouldn't a regular killy trap be better for that?

Edit: Huh, just googled these glue traps and saw that they aren't designed for the mouse to be able to get free (though with some effort you can do it).

Who designed that shit? Someone who thought killing them instantly was just too humane? They need to die of thirst or some shit?

Last edited by TopgunUK on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:57 am

TopgunUK wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:

You're alright, Brandi.

I don't understand why he'd be using sticky traps in the first place if he intended to kill it, wouldn't a regular killy trap be better for that?
Just to give me a chance to let it go.

I'm assuming he's bluffing though since he didn't buy any fatal traps though.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:59 am

"Animals can be released from the glue by applying vegetable oil and gently working the animal free. This is sometimes not possible, however, due to the mouse sustaining injuries before the trap is noticed or getting their faces stuck and suffocating. Many animals trapped by these devices sustain severe injuries including severed limbs and torn skin caused by gnawing them off themselves to try to escape. Nevertheless, these types of traps are effective and non-toxic to humans."

;_;
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:07 am

TopgunUK wrote:"Animals can be released from the glue by applying vegetable oil and gently working the animal free. This is sometimes not possible, however, due to the mouse sustaining injuries before the trap is noticed or getting their faces stuck and suffocating. Many animals trapped by these devices sustain severe injuries including severed limbs and torn skin caused by gnawing them off themselves to try to escape. Nevertheless, these types of traps are effective and non-toxic to humans."

;_;
Meh.

Ain't my fault it does something stupid. I'm giving it a chance,
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:16 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:Ain't my fault it does something stupid. I'm giving it a chance,

It's a mouse. It won't think that if it waits around it'll be set free, in fact with its limited understanding of the world, if it did nothing, it'd be a stupid mouse.

You better hope that mouse is retarded yo.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:18 am

It's a Hempstead mouse.

Retardation is a given....either that or it's high as fuck.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:22 am

Calling PETA about this.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:22 am

Calling Peter about this.

He's gonna be pissed.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:24 am

Btw, Bakabt freeleech yo.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:27 am

Revy wrote:Btw, Bakabt freeleech yo.

I can't think of anything to download, I've already got quite a large backlog stored.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:29 am

Same, i just thought i would mention it just in case.

Thats how much i care about you guys.

Oh wait, i think i'll get them Macross movies.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:32 am

'preciate it, spork bro.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:18 am

xmas pt 2 didn't really happen this year. i got some dusty rechargeable battery kit that the person must've grabbed out of storage to give me, and the highlight was $20.

Normally I'd be fine with it but for some reason being in their house for about 7 hours made my sinuses go to hell and I feel miserable right now.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:25 am

Does Lept need a hug?
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:29 am

Yes.

Me too me too
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:51 am

Sorry, hugs only for those who need it.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:14 am

finished watching the PotC at worlds end.
How can Will get together with the whore ? i thought the Dutchman always needed a captain, or is it that he only shows up to see her from 10 to 10 years ?
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:35 am

Revy wrote:Sorry, hugs only for those who need it.

I don't need one, but you're gonna give me one anyway.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Plue Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:53 am

PT-Desu wrote:finished watching the PotC at worlds end.
How can Will get together with the whore ? i thought the Dutchman always needed a captain, or is it that he only shows up to see her from 10 to 10 years ?
Why not just let her live on the boat with him? It is not like they have to go underwater.
Plue
Plue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinthewiseone Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:59 pm

PT-Desu wrote:finished watching the PotC at worlds end.

No he can only walk on land every ten years, they don't say anything about him going from boat to boat.
Kevinthewiseone
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next