Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: New Thread I Guess...Whatever

+33
tolkki
Kyu
DeepThroat
DaGrump
Acelea
LastBlues
Rex
NinjagoonAF
-Solid
Kneesocks
Ojou
IeptBarakat
Pai
Jazz
Hollow
Brunoc
War
Albatross
Kiko
Saya
Zuly
CluelessNeko
MikuHatsune
Cobalt
Wing
GhostCell
Revy
TopgunUK
Destructo
NoblePhantasm
PT-Desu
Spectral Spider
BrandonBandicoot
37 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: New Thread I Guess...Whatever - Page 34 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: New Thread I Guess...Whatever

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:20 am

CluelessNeko wrote:hello
hi

what's the haps?

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: New Thread I Guess...Whatever - Page 34 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: New Thread I Guess...Whatever

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:43 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
hi

what's the haps?
It's ok.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:44 am

CluelessNeko wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
hi

what's the haps?
It's ok.
Great

i'm watching raw

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:04 am

cool.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:13 am

Hey AF.....we had to put our dog down tonight. She was my sister's dog, but when my sister went away to vet school, she stuck us with Maggie, a lab retriever mix, a very human dog, very empathetic, and pretty much became My father's, mother's and my dog after a while. She hung out with my dad mostly, but I spent a lot of time with her too. More than my sister did, which is upsetting considering it was originally hers. But she had a really bad tumor, and god I wish we put her down sooner, because she was in so much pain. Ironically, my personal dog Brandy, was almost replaced in a way by my sister's when she was put down. Now it comes full circle. No more dogs. My sister has another dog and I hope to god she does not stick us with that one because I will go ballistic, I can't take it anymore.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:19 am

My dad has put down his fair share of dogs, and he loved each one. I don't think that discouraged him from raising other dogs though.
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:34 am

War wrote:My dad has put down his fair share of dogs, and he loved each one. I don't think that discouraged him from raising other dogs though.
We all want some time to mourn Maggie. This is the first time in several years without any dog in the household. My cat is still alive, he's not the energizer bunny like he used to be, but he isn't sickly either. The thing is, i wasn't our choice to have another dog or not, my sister is a vet, she feels bad for unhealthy animals and adopts them. Then instead of taking care of them herself, she literally just drops the responsibility on us. I want it to be our decision to get another dog, not hers, and right now I don't want another. I love my sister but......sometimes she does things.....

whatever, I hope you are all doing well AF members. maybe I will drop by tomorrow when I'm less depressed.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:23 pm

This is why I'm too scared to have pets. :I
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:09 pm

get a turtle, they will out live you
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Rex wrote:Hey AF.....we had to put our dog down tonight. She was my sister's dog, but when my sister went away to vet school, she stuck us with Maggie, a lab retriever mix, a very human dog, very empathetic, and pretty much became My father's, mother's and my dog after a while. She hung out with my dad mostly, but I spent a lot of time with her too. More than my sister did, which is upsetting considering it was originally hers. But she had a really bad tumor, and god I wish we put her down sooner, because she was in so much pain. Ironically, my personal dog Brandy, was almost replaced in a way by my sister's when she was put down. Now it comes full circle. No more dogs. My sister has another dog and I hope to god she does not stick us with that one because I will go ballistic, I can't take it anymore.
I will howl in memory of her.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Rex i feel your pain.My mom put down my dog.
Oh Kyu hiiiii:Asmile: 
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:58 am

Rex wrote:
War wrote:My dad has put down his fair share of dogs, and he loved each one. I don't think that discouraged him from raising other dogs though.
We all want some time to mourn Maggie. This is the first time in several years without any dog in the household. My cat is still alive, he's not the energizer bunny like he used to be, but he isn't sickly either. The thing is, i wasn't our choice to have another dog or not, my sister is a vet, she feels bad for unhealthy animals and adopts them. Then instead of taking care of them herself, she literally just drops the responsibility on us. I want it to be our decision to get another dog, not hers, and right now I don't want another. I love my sister but......sometimes she does things.....

whatever, I hope you are all doing well AF members. maybe I will drop by tomorrow when I'm less depressed.
i know the feel brah.
Asad 
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:59 am

Hello
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Acelea Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:04 am

/g/eneral Chat: New Thread I Guess...Whatever - Page 34 EEagpdD

So this is gonna be my bike
Acelea
Acelea
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:11 am

if I was into bikes I would get this

/g/eneral Chat: New Thread I Guess...Whatever - Page 34 Model-Page_2013_M796_01_red_960x420

Back to top Go down

Post by Acelea Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:03 am

That's what I'm getting in a few years actually
Acelea
Acelea
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:13 am

xboxlivegamer wrote:/g/eneral Chat: New Thread I Guess...Whatever - Page 34 EEagpdD

So this is gonna be my bike
nice.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:16 am

So yesterday I found out sushi doesn't sit well in my stomach. I think it's just one of those mental blocks about raw food.
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:20 am

xboxlivegamer wrote:That's what I'm getting in a few years actually
that sounds good

Back to top Go down

Post by Acelea Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:39 am

War wrote:So yesterday I found out sushi doesn't sit well in my stomach. I think it's just one of those mental blocks about raw food.
Man I can't remember the last time I had proper sushi. Last time I had any was a few months back and it was the trash stuff they have at mandarin.
Acelea
Acelea
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:57 am

Been a long time here.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:18 am

hey light

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:31 am

Yo.

Burned out from watching NGE and now I need to finish it with End of Evangelion.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:35 am

xboxlivegamer wrote:
War wrote:So yesterday I found out sushi doesn't sit well in my stomach. I think it's just one of those mental blocks about raw food.
Man I can't remember the last time I had proper sushi. Last time I had any was a few months back and it was the trash stuff they have at mandarin.
We have this tiny quality sushi joint in my town. Pretty underground so its never to crowded, but the sushi is phenomenal, it's just my stomach can't handle it. I'm hoping its all in my head because it taste fantastic.
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:38 am

War wrote:
xboxlivegamer wrote:
We have this tiny quality sushi joint in my town. Pretty underground so its never to crowded, but the sushi is phenomenal, it's just my stomach can't handle it. I'm hoping its all in my head because it taste fantastic.
If you don't throw up, it's probably in your head.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next