Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: New Thread I Guess...Whatever

+33
tolkki
Kyu
DeepThroat
DaGrump
Acelea
LastBlues
Rex
NinjagoonAF
-Solid
Kneesocks
Ojou
IeptBarakat
Pai
Jazz
Hollow
Brunoc
War
Albatross
Kiko
Saya
Zuly
CluelessNeko
MikuHatsune
Cobalt
Wing
GhostCell
Revy
TopgunUK
Destructo
NoblePhantasm
PT-Desu
Spectral Spider
BrandonBandicoot
37 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: New Thread I Guess...Whatever - Page 27 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: New Thread I Guess...Whatever

Post by War Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Sony conference in an hour. Don't know if I can be here for the whole thing.
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: New Thread I Guess...Whatever - Page 27 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: New Thread I Guess...Whatever

Post by Kiko Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:39 am

I ain't watching that shit, it's like an hour long...fuck that.

Where's the video that sums it all up and saves some time in my life?
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:48 am

That fucking C&C match... wtf was the point of that ?
they weren't fooling anyone, that shit was staged as fuck, why not just show a trailer with gameplay.
The game doesn't look like it will be any good, not from what they showed at least

Westwood, how i miss you
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:57 am

Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:58 am

PT-Desu wrote:
That fucking C&C match... wtf was the point of that ?
they weren't fooling anyone, that shit was staged as fuck, why not just show a trailer with gameplay.
The game doesn't look like it will be any good, not from what they showed at least

Westwood, how i miss you
that was so stupid, its like the players werent there and couldnt hear what they were saying, and when they "jumped in", all of a sudden they have a bunch of units, that was dumb
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:33 am

Neat, ps4 November 15th in the us.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by War Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:33 am

Summing up the Sony Gamescom conference.

-Vita price drop to $199
-Bunch of indie games that are already on steam will make console debuts on the PS4
-PS4 release date is November 15th in NA and I believe November 29 in EU...
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:38 am

If Sony conference is over someone drop me a link with it please, i was watching the EA one, or the bits that interested me at least.
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:39 am

War wrote:Summing up the Sony Gamescom conference.

-Vita price drop to $199
-Bunch of indie games that are already on steam will make console debuts on the PS4
-PS4 release date is November 15th in NA and I believe November 29 in EU...
Thanks.

Now I just need to gather more money faster!
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:47 am

PT-Desu wrote:
If Sony conference is over someone drop me a link with it please, i was watching the EA one, or the bits that interested me at least.

you need to skip

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:19 am

VIta: $200
release:
Nov 15th US
Nov 29th EU

minecraft
ww2 mmo
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by War Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:25 am

I personally didn't care much for the conference. Its nice to see all the indie support, but after being on the PC more it was meh for me. I'm excited for the new ip's especially Rime that ip was stunning (I'm huge on visuals). The date was all I really watched the conference for...
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:55 am

I always have exciting news when I pop in. I joined a band. All that karaoke is gonna pay off.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:00 am

I joined a band once worst experience of my life...
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:02 am

War wrote:I joined a band once worst experience of my life...
You mind telling me why? Because bands are supposed to be fun. What was your instrument?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:23 am

He played the triangle.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:27 am

i was a rockstar at that
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:28 am

The Electric Triangle. Cuz rock'n'rolla
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:29 am

he played the groupie
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:37 am

DeepThroat wrote:he played the groupie
If I was in a band, I would rock your world Adur 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiko Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:43 am

Probably the egos of the other members destroyed the fun in it.
Kiko
Kiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:17 am

Kiko wrote:Probably the egos of the other members destroyed the fun in it.
Ego? This shit is hard, what's there to have an ego about? We're gonna be having fun, dressing up in costumes, etc. I'm practicing one of my songs "All Right Now" by Free. I'm not the only singer, but I'm a lead alternate, so I am the lead but not for every gig, which takes some pressure off I guess and better for my job.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:42 am

I was lead singer of the band. God almighty it was the most tiring thing on the planet...

It was fun at first singing and just having a good time, but ego's grow so fast for no reason. We did a small gig got a good amount of people enjoying themselves. Most of my friends were usually partying after gigs getting shitfaced, high, or fucked. After awhile the drummer in the group got really fucking lazy, and thought rehearsal was optional. The guitarist became such a douche, so uptight about the music and most of the time he was the one fucking up. I swear you get just a little recognition and shit changes real fast. I recommend you keep it fun, and try your best to stay friends because I haven't spoken to one of the dudes I was in a band since we broke up.

Enough about that bullshit though. I want Saints Row IV. Life with an average PC, and no console is a tough one...
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:55 am

War wrote:I was lead singer of the band. God almighty it was the most tiring thing on the planet...

It was fun at first singing and just having a good time, but ego's grow so fast for no reason. We did a small gig got a good amount of people enjoying themselves. Most of my friends were usually partying after gigs getting shitfaced, high, or fucked. After awhile the drummer in the group got really fucking lazy, and thought rehearsal was optional. The guitarist became such a douche, so uptight about the music and most of the time he was the one fucking up. I swear you get just a little recognition and shit changes real fast. I recommend you keep it fun, and try your best to stay friends because I haven't spoken to one of the dudes I was in a band since we broke up.

Enough about that bullshit though. I want Saints Row IV. Life with an average PC, and no console is a tough one...
I see. Well that's not a problem, I haven't known the bassist for long, he's a karaoke dj I know and I've sang in his live acts before. I haven't even met the other members but they're supposed to know what they're doing. We're going the serious cover band route. I honestly think it's gonna be just like karaoke, though a lot of memorization and rehearsal, and I'll be making some money on the side while being able to brag I'm actually a rock star. That's all I really want out of it. MAYBE I'll be able to meet some girls too. Considering I'm singing about love and fucking 80% of the time, that should be some sort of turn on, right?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next