Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: This Thread Was Made For Talkin', and That's Just What It'll Do

+33
Frocobo
ToastyChan
Wolf92
Kevinthewiseone
Brunoc
IeptBarakat
Kneesocks
Jazz
DaGrump
GhostCell
PT-Desu
NoblePhantasm
Saya
Wing
Spectral Spider
TopgunUK
Acelea
Albatross
Destructo
Kiko
Daiyousei
Rex
NinjagoonAF
Pai
MikuHatsune
CluelessNeko
Zuly
Cobalt
Kyu
War
Hollow
DeepThroat
BrandonBandicoot
37 posters

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: This Thread Was Made For Talkin', and That's Just What It'll Do - Page 23 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: This Thread Was Made For Talkin', and That's Just What It'll Do

Post by TopgunUK Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Petey always fapping to the Scottish countryside.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: This Thread Was Made For Talkin', and That's Just What It'll Do - Page 23 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: This Thread Was Made For Talkin', and That's Just What It'll Do

Post by Brunoc Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Lol I thought you were English. I like Wales though, Cardiff is a nice place. Wherebouts you from there?

And lmao the tags on watched list are so jokes
Brunoc
Brunoc

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:39 pm

I knew he was from Britannia, but Wales? That's just... Unfortunate.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brunoc Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Nothing wrong with abit of Wales!
Brunoc
Brunoc

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Brunoc wrote:Lol I thought you were English. I like Wales though, Cardiff is a nice place. Wherebouts you from there?

Swansea, unfortunately.

NoblePhantasm wrote:I knew he was from Britannia, but Wales? That's just... Unfortunate.

It's like you don't know you're Romanian.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brunoc Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:54 pm

Oh, Swansea...

Only very good thing I've heard about Swansea is the football team lol
Brunoc
Brunoc

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:55 pm

And I don't even like football.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brunoc Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Oh, Topgun :(

How?!
Brunoc
Brunoc

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:02 pm

He was born in the wrong place
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:03 pm

yo

lets talk about football

Back to top Go down

Post by Brunoc Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Football is the best sport, the end.
Brunoc
Brunoc

Back to top Go down

Post by War Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:05 pm

NoblePhantasm wrote:
War wrote:They may be human, but they have a responsibility to the millions of impressionable kids that follow them religiously...
Are the millions of impressionable kids parentless?

For most of them they are in the stage where they are trying to find their own way, so in a way yes they choose to avoid their parents to find something for themselves. When media, schools, famous people, etc. don't give a shit and do what they want we get a stupid generation of people. I'm not saying its not some of the parents fault, but famous people have obligations more so than the average person.
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Brunoc wrote:Football is the best sport, the end.

It's not as if I'm a fan of any other sport.

Except professional masturbating, obviously.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brunoc Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:09 pm

I wish Bebop had like 100 episodes

How comes DBZ can have so many episodes and Bebop had to end

TopgunUK wrote:

Lol das nasty

Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Legend of the Galactic Heroes) is rated so highly, I wish I liked it. I watched a couple episodes some years back and it was so so so boring
Brunoc
Brunoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:13 pm

*brofist*

what team you support?

Back to top Go down

Post by Brunoc Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:17 pm

From London, so Arsenal. You?
Brunoc
Brunoc

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Brunoc wrote:Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Legend of the Galactic Heroes) is rated so highly, I wish I liked it. I watched a couple episodes some years back and it was so so so boring

/g/eneral Chat: This Thread Was Made For Talkin', and That's Just What It'll Do - Page 23 1331491897485

Watch it for the OTPs.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Brunoc wrote:From London, so Arsenal. You?

same but I support Man Utd cause my brother supports Liverpool lol ( whole family is divided between these two teams)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brunoc Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:29 pm

What the hell is that lmao

I love anime but all that stuff freaks me out tbh

Evokanu9000 wrote:

same but I support Man Utd cause my brother supports Liverpool lol ( whole family is divided between these two teams)

Lol everyone in London supports United to be honest. Is your family from originally up north then? Seeing as everyone supports them two teams
Brunoc
Brunoc

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:00 pm

MODS ARE SLEEPING
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Noble pls, it takes forever to fix these.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuly Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:11 am

Party? Party.
Zuly
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:13 am

Brunoc wrote:What the hell is that lmao

I love anime but all that stuff freaks me out tbh

Evokanu9000 wrote:

Lol everyone in London supports United to be honest. Is your family from originally up north then? Seeing as everyone supports them two teams

nope parents are from kenya

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:28 am

You know who's pretty hot?
Nicholas Hoult.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:32 am

TopgunUK wrote:

Sammy is MVP every year.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next