Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

+28
Zuly
CluelessNeko
Frocobo
Rin
Spectral Spider
Destructo
Revy
Enlightenment
Albatross
-Flame-
Kevinthewiseone
Wing
PT-Desu
NoblePhantasm
Kyu
MikuHatsune
TranClan67
TopgunUK
NinjagoonAF
Pai
DeepThroat
BrandonBandicoot
Sokku
Kneesocks
Saya
GhostCell
Ojou
IeptBarakat
32 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:12 am

Ojou wrote:
Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:
Ojou wrote:
Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:No racism here at all.
How could you not expect it as long as I post.

Mhm...

What you been up to?
Studies mostly, I'm doing Finances homework right now.

NPV, IRR, MIRR, PI, PB, DPB, EAA.

You're always working. ;_;

Zpektre wrote:Undies~ Where you been?

I don't really have a reason for not posting here, lol. :p

I've been using so many sites as of late, I almost forgot about this one. -_-

I guess being relatively busy also played it's part too.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition - Page 29 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Ojou Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:18 am

Yeah, especially now since it's the last month before summer break, so everything is moving quickly but I'm still trying to keep myself ahead of the class.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:23 am

so i saw the HD pics of tidus from FFX...i prefer PS2 version
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:39 am

Why the fook do homework questions like to have parts all the way to g)

Goddamit it all.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:41 am

i know the feel.
i have online psych stats homework.
one question had literally 20 parts to the damn thing.
took me 4 hours to do it all
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:42 am

DeepThroat wrote:i know the feel.
i have online psych stats homework.
one question had literally 20 parts to the damn thing.
took me 4 hours to do it all
It's so tiring to do all that shit. One question taking 4 hours, wry they do dis?!!!!!!!
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:45 am

the shitty thing about it is that the online homework is 10x harder than what she gives us in class and its very finicky when it comes to decimals.
it doesnt say how many places to round to and if you dont round up or down it counts it as wrong.
fortunately she still grades it as 100 no matter how bad you do but now she has put in a new policy that you have to get a certain percentage to get that 100 because people were fucking it up and just clicking through and writing any old damn answer without putting any kind of effort.
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:47 am

DeepThroat wrote:the shitty thing about it is that the online homework is 10x harder than what she gives us in class and its very finicky when it comes to decimals.
it doesnt say how many places to round to and if you dont round up or down it counts it as wrong.
fortunately she still grades it as 100 no matter how bad you do but now she has put in a new policy that you have to get a certain percentage to get that 100 because people were fucking it up and just clicking through and writing any old damn answer without putting any kind of effort.
lmao that sounds EXACTLY like the labs we had to do for stats class, my prof did exactly the same thing because students did that same shit.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am

fuck them for not putting in effort, now i got to
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:53 am

I'm surprised at how many lazy ass people are in college, with how fucking expensive it is. Their parents must be rich.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:54 am

Ojou wrote: Why the fook do homework questions like to have parts all the way to g)

Goddamit it all.

"oh hey this homework is pretty short only 4 questions" (the text seemingly is short as well) "#1. a) .........f)" MOTHER FUCKER

lol yeah i hate those
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:58 am

pretty much.
i did my schedule for next year
/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition - Page 29 Vwwp6v
only tuesday thursday classes baby!
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:01 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Ojou wrote: Why the fook do homework questions like to have parts all the way to g)

Goddamit it all.

"oh hey this homework is pretty short only 4 questions" (the text seemingly is short as well) "#1. a) .........f)" MOTHER FUCKER

lol yeah i hate those
Inorite? My hand is already tired from writing so much and I still have another chapter to do after this one, plus handouts. Then I have another classes homework to do and 2 assignments.

DeepThroat wrote:pretty much.
/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition - Page 29 Vwwp6v
This semester I only had 3 days a week and I was happy with that, but damn you got the two best days off. Monday and Friday.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:05 am

the one thing it isnt showing is my seminar class i gotta take on the weekends.
is a class from 5-9 on wednesday and then 9-5 on the weekend.
fortunately i only have to sacrifice 1 wednesday and 2 weekends for the entire semester.
i did this because when i made my 3 classes i was at 11 credits and only needed 1 more to be full time.
i didnt want to take another class because my course load is already going to be heavy with those classes, so i just opted for a seminar.
she says that you go on the wednesday for introduction and on saturday you go and learn about the topic you chose for the seminar (i chose heterosexism) and then sunday you turn in a 2 page response paper on what you learned.
fucking easy. i can give up a weekend since im only doing school for 2 days
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:09 am

With everything in 2 days though, won't final exams be shitty?
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:10 am

because i have adhd i am set up with disability services.
i can move my exams to a later date.
also even if i didnt have disability services, you arnt allowed to take 3 exams in a day, so i would be able to move them anyways
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:11 am

PT-Desu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:
Does anyone else play FireFall ?
i have no idea what i'm doing

i know there's someone from AF that plays but that someone uses a different nickname on Steam
Hi.

I barely did though.

I know Toad/Shithead is.

Wouldn't mind playing with you.

Yeah, probably him
I'm not sure on what server i am , i don't even recall picking one when they first went into beta. I'll check tomorrow and let you know (beds)
I was just playing now for a bit and either people don't give a damn about Towers/small bases or the server was really low on people, i was literally fighting hordes of whatever they are called claiming back the towers, map was almost taken by the Game controlled faction :\

Saw a couple of guys here and there but most of them were just mining , as usual

I had no idea what I was even supposed to be doing. I just flew around shooting shit.

And then some people got mad at me shooting at what they're shooting at.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:13 am

Oh yeah we have that rule here too lol.

This was my sched this semester. Wednesday class we never attended though so I had pretty much every Wednesday off except for when we did review before a test.

/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition - Page 29 2ePnxzS
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:15 am

military time?
stoopid canadians!

i like my schedule because it accommodates a job and other activities.
i could party every weekend if i wanted to.
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:17 am

DeepThroat wrote:pretty much.
Looks like the schedule I have except I end at 11:15 am
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:17 am

Yeah none of that AM-PM shit nig. Also I can't wait until those fucking Thursdays are over.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:20 am

here is my current schedule:
/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition - Page 29 Rkv3h2
still pretty awesome especially MWF.
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:22 am

i just have one class tuesday and thursday :T
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:23 am

Why are some highlighted red? is that only for labs?
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:25 am

Ojou wrote: Why are some highlighted red? is that only for labs?
yes.
i dont go to my psych 240 or my psych 380 class.
my psych 240 she just rambles on and her class is not helpful at ALL.
she goes on these whimsical tangents and by the end i dont know wtf she is saying so i just skip that and go to the labs which are on thursday because those are actually helpful.
because she sucks as a teacher i have to see a TA every tuesday and thursday.
another problem with her is that the sheets she gives us usually only contain 1 practice problem.
which sucks because i need to do math over and over again to actually get it, i cant do 1 problem and be like 'oh ok i know this shit' which is why ive only passed 2 quizzes out since janurary

i dont go to my psych 380 class because he puts all the notes online. but since he is a funny guy i go once a week on thursdays. i dont go on tuesdays because i have a 2 hour gap in between classes and i never wanna leave my room after im in lulz.
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next