Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

+28
Zuly
CluelessNeko
Frocobo
Rin
Spectral Spider
Destructo
Revy
Enlightenment
Albatross
-Flame-
Kevinthewiseone
Wing
PT-Desu
NoblePhantasm
Kyu
MikuHatsune
TranClan67
TopgunUK
NinjagoonAF
Pai
DeepThroat
BrandonBandicoot
Sokku
Kneesocks
Saya
GhostCell
Ojou
IeptBarakat
32 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition - Page 13 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:07 pm

DeepThroat wrote:Nope. I'm going to see her Friday.
I'll explain why I don't wanna be friends with the rest of them

that's cool, any one in your halls there (in the that frat)?

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition - Page 13 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Sokku Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:09 pm

I totally forgot about the extra shipping for my Ultimate Madoka. They just shipped it without charging me xD
Sokku
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:12 pm

get a letter* "sorry you forgot the shipping, we'll just hold on to it till you pay us" lolol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokku Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:15 pm

well they wanted like 40 extra bucks for shipping because they're like 'its bigger than we expected.' I just never paid
Sokku
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:32 pm

Sokku wrote:well they wanted like 40 extra bucks for shipping because they're like 'its bigger than we expected.' I just never paid

dohoho Adur

but seriously 40 dollars? lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokku Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Oh, you. And yeah D;
Sokku
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:43 pm

xD hopefully they completely forget....whelp gotta go take a math test....getting nervous, later everyone.....if i dont make it back, i just wanted you all to know i rub you Adissapoint
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokku Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:44 pm

good luck on your useless test!
Sokku
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:53 pm

i wonder when my kanu figure is gonna ship.
all it says is april

Evokanu9000 wrote:

in my building but not in my suite.
most of them live off campus
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:58 pm

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Revy wrote:>Only says g'night to Wing.

Well fuck you too, buddy.
I had to make up for Sam being a terrible person, didn't even know you were around. 'night, friend.

If you qualified as a person you'd be far more terrible than I.

And Wing deserves the silent treatment for his genocide on the U letter/race and his Z-onism.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:59 pm

DeepThroat wrote:i wonder when my kanu figure is gonna ship.
all it says is april

Evokanu9000 wrote:

in my building but not in my suite.
most of them live off campus

I guess that's good thing

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 pm

meh im over it.
although i wished that they eliminated me before i put in work, im glad that i dont have to be around these fake ass brothers.
the only reason they are still asking for friendship is because they knw that they are in the wrong for making me do so much work and then still cutting me for minor bullshit.
you cant eliminate someone for such a small reason and then still expect to be friends with them!
the initiate class that i rushed with are fine, i still talk to them
im looking forward to next year, im gonna rush for the black sorority zeta phi beta
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Yay segregation.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:13 pm

hey i tried topjack.
i met every qualification and they still eliminated me and only me.
when i told my aunt that i was the only black who rushed and got eliminated, she was like write a letter and sent it to NAACP
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:14 pm

DeepThroat wrote:
im looking forward to next year, im gonna rush for the black sorority zeta phi beta
dang

these white ppls aren't straight

Last edited by Destructo on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:15 pm

What?
Why the dang?
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:16 pm

DeepThroat wrote:hey i tried topjack.
when i told my aunt that i was the only black who rushed and got eliminated, she was like write a letter and sent it to NAACP

The fact that they might possibly have been discriminating against you based on your race is awful.

Quickly, join the sorority that officially discriminates based on race. Do they even have official all-white frat/sororities? I bet they'd be deemed racist.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:17 pm

DeepThroat wrote:What?
Why the dang?
I forgot to add a generic remark against Caucasians.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:23 pm

TopgunUK wrote:

The fact that they might possibly have been discriminating against you based on your race is awful.

Quickly, join the sorority that officially discriminates based on race. Do they even have official all-white frat/sororities? I bet they'd be deemed racist.
...zeta phi beta is a traditionally black sorority but they do have white members.
I saw them at an info session
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:28 pm

DeepThroat wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:

...zeta phi beta is a traditionally black sorority but they do have white members.
I saw them at an info session

Oh, okay. I'll save my outrage for Wing, then.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Most sororities on campus are segregated. While there are whites in black sororities, there are no blacks in white sororities. I tried to get involved in the frat. I was the only black one rushing. My initiate class was all white, save for 2 Asians, and everyone who was already a brother was white.
The frat I wanted to join isnt all white I've checked other chapters.
It's just that the chapter on my campus is all white and has been for a while.
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:26 pm

DT, you have to understand that these fraternities have to keep themselves pure.
If they let you negroes in, they might be exposed to the horrors of reefer... or Jazz music!
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Spectral Spider wrote:DT, you have to understand that these fraternities have to keep themselves pure.
If they let you negroes in, they might be exposed to the horrors of reefer... or Jazz music!

No, not Jazz music. Anything but that.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Enlightenment wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:DT, you have to understand that these fraternities have to keep themselves pure.

No, not Jazz music. Anything but that.
I lost a friend to Jazz music. The saddest part is that there was nothing I could do to save him Asad

Last edited by Rin on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokku Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:33 pm

What the fuck, it's Rin.
Sokku
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next