Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition

+24
Nanamix
Spectral Spider
BrandonBandicoot
Kneesocks
Kevinthewiseone
Albatross
MikuHatsune
Pai
Destructo
Saya
LastBlues
TopgunUK
Revy
NoblePhantasm
Rex
CluelessNeko
NinjagoonAF
Cobalt
Ojou
Wing
PT-Desu
Enlightenment
TranClan67
DeepThroat
28 posters

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition

Post by DeepThroat Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:21 pm

no go on i wanna hear your thought process...
Rex wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:
Rex wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:Okay I got a question: why is it that some black people are looking to start their own record label when it comes to entrepreneurship? Is it usually for beat making?
yes because all of the some the some black people you are referring to care about is making beats.
have you ever thought that it's because lots of mainstream rappers have a certain image, and record companies like to sign people to mold into that image in order to sell records?
have you ever thought that maybe this is why lots of rappers are independent because they want to do things their way without the interference of record labels

Are you drunk, DT?
if i was drunk i'd be typing like raul!

Who?
pseudo
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:22 pm

DeepThroat wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:Okay I got a question: why is it that some black people are looking to start their own record label when it comes to entrepreneurship? Is it usually for beat making?
yes because all of the some the some black people you are referring to care about is making beats.
have you ever thought that it's because lots of mainstream rappers have a certain image, and record companies like to sign people to mold into that image in order to sell records?
have you ever thought that maybe this is why lots of rappers are independent because they want to do things their way without the interference of record labels
DT in some way you right.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:22 pm

Only unknown would understand another niggers madness
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:23 pm

i thought raze would stop being such a faggot when he got laid...guess i was wrong
faggot is something you cant fuck out apparently
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:25 pm

DeepThroat wrote:i thought raze would stop being such a faggot when he got laid...guess i was wrong
Speaking of getting laid, I need to bang this girl in the next street and before you ask, yes she's hot

Last edited by Ojou on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:25 pm

Eh the media makes false images of black people anyhow.

Compare your average black person in the street to the black person you see on tv. The difference is rather incredible.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:27 pm

Ojou wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:i thought raze would stop being such a faggot when he got laid...guess i was wrong
Speaking of getting laid, I need to bang this girl in the next street
you cant get the faggot fucked out of you no matter how much you try raze!
just accept your faggotry
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:28 pm

DeepThroat wrote:no go on i wanna hear your thought process...

Okay fine. I just think that some black people who start labels are stereotyped as irresponsible since others think that making beats and managing a label is not a real job. Since I really do want to start a label, I feel that others will look down upon me and that bothers me. I'm not talking about making beats. I'm talking about actually releasing music, digitally and physically. Give independent bands what they want.

I know it sounds kinda racist, but sorry if it is.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:33 pm

black people start labels because white people want to change them and make them have a radio-friendly appearance in order to sell more records.
before michael jackson, black people wernt on MTV and white people wernt signing rap acts.
so they had to start their own in order to be heard.
also you arnt even black, you're jewish.
they'll just sterotype you as greedy and a conman
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:34 pm

Ojou wrote:
Speaking of getting laid, I need to bang this girl in the next street and before you ask, yes she's hot

Speaking of getting laid, I'm wondering what's going to happen on this first date sexually only because her favorite band is Halestorm. Just give them a listen.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:37 pm

nothing because you will probably do the hover hand and fuck it up
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:38 pm

DeepThroat wrote:black people start labels because white people want to change them and make them have a radio-friendly appearance in order to sell more records.
before michael jackson, black people wernt on MTV and white people wernt signing rap acts.
so they had to start their own in order to be heard.
also you arnt even black, you're jewish.
they'll just sterotype you as greedy and a conman

IRL, i'm not Jewish. I may have a bit of interest in Jewish culture at one point, but I don't abide to the rules of Judaism. I consider myself agnostic.

Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:40 pm

still a jew by blood bro, just a non-practicing one.
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:40 pm

Rex wrote:
Ojou wrote:

Speaking of getting laid, I'm wondering what's going to happen on this first date sexually only because her favorite band is Halestorm. Just give them a listen.
I believe I have heard some songs by them years ago, I can't recall any though.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:41 pm

DeepThroat wrote:nothing because you will probably do the hover hand and fuck it up

What's the hover hand?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:42 pm

DeepThroat wrote:still a jew by blood bro, just a non-practicing one.

If my mom was jewish by the time she gave birth to me, then I can be one.

Everyone in my family was raised catholic.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:43 pm

DeepThroat wrote:still a jew by blood bro
That's stupid, surely you realise. It's not "jewish" blood, or "christian" or "nazi", it's just freaking blood. Stop attributing random shit to it.

Also, stop saying you're "agnostics". By itself, that term means basically nothing. It's "agnostic theist", "agnostic atheist" and some other variations.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:43 pm

Ojou wrote:
Rex wrote:
Ojou wrote:

I believe I have heard some songs by them years ago, I can't recall any though.

Try I Get Off On You, or Innocence, or Nothing To Do With Love.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:43 pm

Rex wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:nothing because you will probably do the hover hand and fuck it up

What's the hover hand?
here ya go

NoblePhantasm wrote:
That's stupid, surely you realise. It's not "jewish" blood, or "christian" or "nazi", it's just freaking blood. Stop attributing random shit to it.

Also, stop saying you're "agnostics". By itself, that term means basically nothing. It's "agnostic theist", "agnostic atheist" and some other variations.
oh noble be mad as fuck though
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:45 pm

NoblePhantasm wrote:

Stop telling people what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:45 pm

Enlightenment wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:no go on i wanna hear your thought process...

Okay fine. I just think that some black people who start labels are stereotyped as irresponsible since others think that making beats and managing a label is not a real job. Since I really do want to start a label, I feel that others will look down upon me and that bothers me. I'm not talking about making beats. I'm talking about actually releasing music, digitally and physically. Give independent bands what they want.

I know it sounds kinda racist, but sorry if it is.
That is what the produce is there for.
Also DT is somwhat right black labels.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeepThroat Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:49 pm

somewhat right.
elaborate, unknown
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:49 pm

Kiko wrote:Stop telling people what to do.
/g/eneral Chat: Firefox Superiority Edition - Page 5 DKiHR4V

People are wrong. On the internet. Someone must intervene.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:51 pm

DT I don't do that shit.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:51 pm

NoblePhantasm wrote:

That tone is not very convincing. You must live in a sad world.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next