Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Japanese Devs hate the PC Edition

+28
Kneesocks
Enlightenment
Frocobo
LastBlues
Albatross
Kyu
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Saya
PT-Desu
Killaman16
Destructo
TopgunUK
Daiyousei
GhostCell
DeepThroat
TranClan67
Wing
Revy
MikuHatsune
CluelessNeko
Ojou
RBG
NoblePhantasm
Pai
Cobalt
NinjagoonAF
Spectral Spider
IeptBarakat
32 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Japanese Devs hate the PC Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Japanese Devs hate the PC Edition

Post by Spectral Spider Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:30 am

Is this a serious post, Keeks?

Anyway, I just checked out wikipedia's "List of paraphilias" page to... improve my pervert-cred or what-the-fuck-ever... and it turns out that I don't, in fact, have most fetishes.

Maybe it's just that I have a lot of weird ones that I'm not ashamed to admit... online, at least.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Japanese Devs hate the PC Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Japanese Devs hate the PC Edition

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:33 am

Nah brah.

Just teasing lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kneesocks Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:34 am

HHHHHNNNNNNNNG
/g/eneral Chat: Japanese Devs hate the PC Edition - Page 24 1363029942409_zpsb777a3b0

also we all know futa is the best fetish
Kneesocks
Kneesocks
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:36 am

Kneesocks wrote:HHHHHNNNNNNNNG
/g/eneral Chat: Japanese Devs hate the PC Edition - Page 24 1363029942409_zpsb777a3b0

thumbs up
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:37 am

Kiko wrote:Nah brah.

Just teasing lol.
Okay.
For the future, I think it'd be appreciated by most if no-one were mentioned in any way relating simultaneously to myself and sexuality.
Particularly her.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kneesocks Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:39 am

Spectral Spider wrote:

Just teasing lol.
Okay.
For the future, I think it'd be appreciated by most if no-one were mentioned in any way relating simultaneously to myself and sexuality.
Particularly her.
uh did i miss something here?
Kneesocks
Kneesocks
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:39 am

Spectral Spider wrote:

Just teasing lol.
Okay.
Particularly her.
Explain. Also we all have weird fetishes. Even kiko here with his tsundere towards DT Adur
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:39 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:

thumbs up
You dirty queers!

Spoiler:
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:39 am

Whatever you say boss.

Doing homework. D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kneesocks Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:40 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:

thumbs up
am i getting a thumbs up cause of the gif or for the GLORIOUS FUTA MASTER RACE?
Kneesocks
Kneesocks
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:40 am

That .gif is kind of cute.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:41 am

TranClan67 wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:

Just teasing lol.
Okay.
Particularly her.
Explain. Also we all have weird fetishes. Even kiko here with his tsundere towards DT Adur
Tranny, I see you couldn't resist holding in all that faggotry you posses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:43 am

Kneesocks wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:

thumbs up
I'd probably fap to images like this, but then I think... wouldn't having big flesh lumps instead of hair be actually kinda freaky in real life?

The absent nose might be a boner killer, too.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kneesocks Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:43 am

brb fapping to rule 63 majin buu
Kneesocks
Kneesocks
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:46 am

Spectral Spider wrote:I'd probably fap to images like this, but then I think... wouldn't having big flesh lumps instead of hair be actually kinda freaky in real life?

The absent nose might be a boner killer, too.
You really think about that weird shit huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:49 am

Kneesocks wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:

thumbs up

both Asmile Asmile Asmile Asmile Asmile Asmile Asmile Asmile Asmile
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:50 am

So I joined a local group devoted to a bunch of BDSM fetishists in the area meeting up for boring conversation shit, or something (gonna be awkward, since they'll likely all be 50+)

Anyway, one of the things that they stipulate is that nobody should ever insinuate that other members of the group do BDSM shit while in public, because it could ruin their lives.

Then I see everyone here, and the vast majority of us masturbate to cartoons... some of them crazy weird cartoons with ladies that have implausibly huge dicks and whatever.

And it's like... look how many fucked up perverts there are! Look how fucking common this shit is! So many people are sexually wacky, and we're afraid to show it! Why the fuck?
When a huge portion of the population has weird sexual fantasies, why are they considered abnormal?
Why must we be afraid?

The freedom to find like-minded people, and just generally talk about shit you care about is stifled because people are just obsessed with shunning sexual differences.
This fucking shit fucking ruins society!

/Captain Obvious.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:54 am

some of the shit we talk about lol....
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:55 am

You do realise how small a community "we" are, even on the internet, right? "Huge portion" of the population is frankly ridiculous.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:56 am

Spectral Spider wrote:So I joined a local group devoted to a bunch of BDSM fetishists in the area meeting up for boring conversation shit, or something (gonna be awkward, since they'll likely all be 50+)

Anyway, one of the things that they stipulate is that nobody should ever insinuate that other members of the group do BDSM shit while in public, because it could ruin their lives.

Then I see everyone here, and the vast majority of us masturbate to cartoons... some of them crazy weird cartoons with ladies that have implausibly huge dicks and whatever.

And it's like... look how many fucked up perverts there are! Look how fucking common this shit is! So many people are sexually wacky, and we're afraid to show it! Why the fuck?
When a huge portion of the population has weird sexual fantasies, why are they considered abnormal?
Why must we be afraid?

The freedom to find like-minded people, and just generally talk about shit you care about is stifled because people are just obsessed with shunning sexual differences.

/Captain Obvious.
You should all be ashamed. You're gonna burn in hell for your sins. lawl

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:56 am

Huh, so you were in that thread too?

BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Kneesocks Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:57 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
[img]https://2img.net/h/i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q786/mmurphy1346/1363029942409_zpsb777a3b0.gif[img]

Huh, so you were in that thread too?

the one talking about non dbz fighting games?
Kneesocks
Kneesocks
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:58 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:You do realise how small a community "we" are, even on the internet, right? "Huge portion" of the population is frankly ridiculous.

Dat sig, yo.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:58 am

Kiko wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:So I joined a local group devoted to a bunch of BDSM fetishists in the area meeting up for boring conversation shit, or something (gonna be awkward, since they'll likely all be 50+)

Why must we be afraid?

/Captain Obvious.
You should all be ashamed. You're gonna burn in hell for your sins. lawl

#CarpeDiem Asmile
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:03 am

Wing wrote:
NoblePhantasm wrote:You do realise how small a community "we" are, even on the internet, right? "Huge portion" of the population is frankly ridiculous.

Dat sig, yo.
That's what I'm saying...Noble has had some sexy sigs as of late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next