Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral /n/onsense V1: The Merge

+26
Revy
Jazz
DeepThroat
GhostCell
Rin
Kyu
LastBlues
Kevinthewiseone
BrandonBandicoot
Destructo
Wing
IeptBarakat
Vanellope Von Schweetz
NinjagoonAF
Kneesocks
Enlightenment
CluelessNeko
Saya
Pai
PT-Desu
MikuHatsune
Hollow
TopgunUK
NoblePhantasm
FightingFurball
Nanamix
30 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral /n/onsense V1: The Merge - Page 35 Empty Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V1: The Merge

Post by DeepThroat Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:55 am

i dont understand why they just didnt fix shit...if they fixed everything, they wouldnt have needed a redesign
DeepThroat
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral /n/onsense V1: The Merge - Page 35 Empty Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V1: The Merge

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:57 am

True GT had the forums. More people would be there.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:57 am

Kevinthewiseone wrote:Lol i was in Gt a couple of weeks ago before my computer crashed, and it was dead. But like you said DT take away features that people like and the traffic just dries up.

yep

DeepThroat wrote:i dont understand why they just didnt fix shit...if they fixed everything, they wouldnt have needed a redesign

Although if you think about it if GT didn't break lol I wouldn't of met you guys Asad

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:00 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Kevinthewiseone wrote:Lol i was in Gt a couple of weeks ago before my computer crashed, and it was dead. But like you said DT take away features that people like and the traffic just dries up.

yep

DeepThroat wrote:i dont understand why they just didnt fix shit...if they fixed everything, they wouldnt have needed a redesign

Although if you think about it if GT didn't break lol I wouldn't of met you guys Asad

Faith is a funny thing.Everything in life happen for a reason.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:01 am

So I told myself that because Atelier Ayesha was not going to have dual audio I would not buy it (I have the original Japanese release). I was very adament about it too.......I just caved and preordered it.

I'm a terrible person
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinthewiseone Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:01 am

yup
Kevinthewiseone
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:02 am

CluelessNeko wrote:
lol meant you mate.
I give you shit amount of luck.

nothing

I was talking about you giving that girl candy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:03 am

Rin wrote:So I told myself that because Atelier Ayesha was not going to have dual audio I would not buy it (I have the original Japanese release). I was very adament about it too.......I just caved and preordered it.

I'm a terrible person
Is it good?
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:04 am

CluelessNeko wrote:
Rin wrote:So I told myself that because Atelier Ayesha was not going to have dual audio I would not buy it (I have the original Japanese release). I was very adament about it too.......I just caved and preordered it.

I'm a terrible person
Is it good?
From my playing the Japanese release version, it's the best of the Atelier games to date. I'll just have to hope they pick good VAs to do the dubbing and for a potential DLC where they allow for the Japanese voices
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinthewiseone Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:05 am

lol i would have been lost if i didn't have somewhere to hang when i had the chance
Kevinthewiseone
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:06 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:
lol meant you mate.
I give you shit amount of luck.

nothing

I was talking about you giving that girl candy lol
Oh i going give here a teddy bear and something else.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:07 am

Just looked on wiki, Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland is coming out for vita

vita saved?

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:08 am

Rin wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:

I'm a terrible person
Is it good?
From my playing the Japanese release version, it's the best of the Atelier games to date. I'll just have to hope they pick good VAs to do the dubbing and for a potential DLC where they allow for the Japanese voices
Looks like a most have PS3 game.I hope the dub while be good too.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:09 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:Just looked on wiki, Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland is coming out for vita

vita saved?
Atelier Totori also came out for the Vita. The Vita is just now getting all these great games, albeit ports.

CluelessNeko wrote:
Rin wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:

I'm a terrible person
Is it good?
Not my most sought after game, but I still want to get it. So far Neptunia and Xillia are my most sought after PS3 games of the year
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:10 am

DeepThroat wrote:alot of old mods demodded and left while some of the mods who havent dont come on anymore.
one of the old mods said it was because of the factions being gone and the new layout and traffic has been decreasing since
Who is still there?
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:13 am

Rin wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:Just looked on wiki, Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland is coming out for vita

vita saved?
Atelier Totori also came out for the Vita. The Vita is just now getting all these great games, albeit ports.

oh cool

never played the games before, how does the game play compare to a game like breath of fire 3 etc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:15 am

Kyu wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:alot of old mods demodded and left while some of the mods who havent dont come on anymore.
one of the old mods said it was because of the factions being gone and the new layout and traffic has been decreasing since
Who is still there?
I am~
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:16 am

Vista going get in when FF game comes out.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:17 am

Destructo wrote:
Kyu wrote:
Who is still there?
I am~

same only go on the WF thread tho

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:18 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Rin wrote:

vita saved?

oh cool

never played the games before, how does the game play compare to a game like breath of fire 3 etc?
Well the Atelier games (at least the more recent ones) put a LOT of emphasis on Alchemy/Creating items. There is fighting involved so there is a battle system, but it's mostly so that you can go from area to area and get materials from the monsters you beat. And you have a time limit to do everything. Rorona was 3 years, and I believe Totori and Meruru were 5 years. The earlier Atelier games for the PS2 had the item creation in it, but it also put a lot of emphasis on fighting and there was no time limit. I like both versions of Atelier myself.

Last edited by Rin on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:18 am

Destructo wrote:
Kyu wrote:
Who is still there?
I am~
Why?
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:19 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Destructo wrote:
Kyu wrote:
Who is still there?
I am~

same only go on the WF thread tho
I go errwhere
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:19 am

Rin wrote:

vita saved?

CluelessNeko wrote:
Rin wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:

I'm a terrible person
Is it good?
Not my most sought after game, but I still want to get it. So far Neptunia and Xillia are my most sought after PS3 games of the year
You going watch that Neptunia anime.
My most sought game is still Folklore . That game is hard to find where i live.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:21 am

Just go on Amazon and buy it used. I still think it's relatively cheap.

And I'll be watching the anime after I beat the game. I don't want to see any spoilers.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:21 am

CluelessNeko wrote:Vista going get in when FF game comes out.

vita

vista is shit OS

Spoiler:

Rin wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
Rin wrote:

vita saved?

oh cool

Well the Atelier games (at least the more recent ones) put a LOT of emphasis on Alchemy/Creating items. There is fighting involved so there is a battle system, but it's mostly so that you can go from area to area and get materials from the monsters you beat. And you have a time limit to do everything. Rorona was 3 years, and I believe Totori and Meruru were 5 years. The earlier Atelier games for the PS2 had the item creation in it, but it also put a lot of emphasis on fighting and there was no time limit. I like both versions of Atelier myself.

sounds cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next