/g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by UltimaBuster on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Mornin guys. :P
avatar
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Fields of Justice

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by MikuHatsune on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:23 pm

I'm awake....decided to stay up and watch a movie....yololol

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13194
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by UltimaBuster on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Tisha's commin so I guess I'll stay awake.
avatar
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Fields of Justice

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:31 pm

afternoon guys

hi UltimaBuster

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by CluelessNeko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Hi guys.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:40 pm

CluelessNeko wrote:Hi guys.

yo

what's up?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by UltimaBuster on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Afternoon Eva, how are ya.
avatar
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Fields of Justice

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 pm

UltimaBuster wrote:Afternoon Eva, how are ya.

fine, college starts tomorrow Adissapoint

How are you?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by CluelessNeko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:Hi guys.

yo

what's up?
Good.
oh goodness school is tomorrow.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:06 pm

CluelessNeko wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:Hi guys.

yo

what's up?
Good.
oh goodness school is tomorrow.

yep

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by UltimaBuster on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:Afternoon Eva, how are ya.

fine, college starts tomorrow Adissapoint

How are you?
Awwweee, college is next week for me D:
I'm doing good, Haven't slept yet but itsk Asad
avatar
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Fields of Justice

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:14 pm

UltimaBuster wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:Afternoon Eva, how are ya.

fine, college starts tomorrow Adissapoint

How are you?
Awwweee, college is next week for me D:
I'm doing good, Haven't slept yet but itsk Asad

cool, good thing I don't have a five day week (only three days of college)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by CluelessNeko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:Afternoon Eva, how are ya.

fine, college starts tomorrow Adissapoint

How are you?
Awwweee, college is next week for me D:
I'm doing good, Haven't slept yet but itsk Asad

cool, good thing I don't have a five day week (only three days of college)
I have to go 4 days straight, but get out early.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:28 pm

CluelessNeko wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:Afternoon Eva, how are ya.

fine, college starts tomorrow Adissapoint

How are you?
Awwweee, college is next week for me D:
I'm doing good, Haven't slept yet but itsk Asad

cool, good thing I don't have a five day week (only three days of college)
I have to go 4 days straight, but get out early.

cool

Spoiler:
first two college days are half days

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by Hollow on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Revy wrote:Cursed and stuck in the Depths. I admit defeat, Dark Souls.

Are you playing on PS3?
What's your soul level?
avatar
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3770
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : I appear missing now.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by CluelessNeko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:Afternoon Eva, how are ya.

fine, college starts tomorrow Adissapoint

How are you?
Awwweee, college is next week for me D:
I'm doing good, Haven't slept yet but itsk Asad

cool, good thing I don't have a five day week (only three days of college)
I have to go 4 days straight, but get out early.

cool

Spoiler:
first two college days are half days

You can say the same for me.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:19 pm

CluelessNeko wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:Afternoon Eva, how are ya.

fine, college starts tomorrow Adissapoint

How are you?
Awwweee, college is next week for me D:
I'm doing good, Haven't slept yet but itsk Asad

cool, good thing I don't have a five day week (only three days of college)
I have to go 4 days straight, but get out early.

cool

Spoiler:
first two college days are half days

You can say the same for me.

oh ok Asmile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by CluelessNeko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Monday &Weds i get off at 11 am.
Tu & Th 1 or 2 something.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by UltimaBuster on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:40 pm

mon and wed only for me, most of the day.
avatar
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Fields of Justice

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:46 pm

CluelessNeko wrote:Monday &Weds i get off at 11 am.
Tu & Th 1 or 2 something.

oh

for me

Mon start at 13:30 get off at 16:30

wed start at 13:00 finish at 15:30 if there's tutorial then 16:30

thurs start at 9:00 finish at 15:00

tue & fri days off

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by UltimaBuster on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:05 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:Monday &Weds i get off at 11 am.
Tu & Th 1 or 2 something.

oh

for me

Mon start at 13:30 get off at 16:30

wed start at 13:00 finish at 15:30 if there's tutorial then 16:30

thurs start at 9:00 finish at 15:00

tue & fri days off
Nice nice, I put mine to mon and wed 3-6pm, 7-9pm
avatar
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Fields of Justice

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:12 am

UltimaBuster wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:Monday &Weds i get off at 11 am.
Tu & Th 1 or 2 something.

oh

for me

Mon start at 13:30 get off at 16:30

wed start at 13:00 finish at 15:30 if there's tutorial then 16:30

thurs start at 9:00 finish at 15:00

tue & fri days off
Nice nice, I put mine to mon and wed 3-6pm, 7-9pm

cool

never had night classes

I stayed at school till 8PM doing course work once tho, although this was at secondary school (highschool in US)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by CluelessNeko on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:17 am

UltimaBuster wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:Monday &Weds i get off at 11 am.
Tu & Th 1 or 2 something.

oh

for me

Mon start at 13:30 get off at 16:30

wed start at 13:00 finish at 15:30 if there's tutorial then 16:30

thurs start at 9:00 finish at 15:00

tue & fri days off
Nice nice, I put mine to mon and wed 3-6pm, 7-9pm

You poor soul. I can't have this hours.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by NinjagoonAF on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:24 am

mornin nigs! sup? :D
avatar
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4259
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 24
Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by CluelessNeko on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:24 am

Hi ninja.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 6 - Learn 日本語

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum