Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb

+22
Cobalt
Hollow
Daiyousei
2-D
Rex
Vanellope Von Schweetz
UltimaBuster
Pai
NinjagoonAF
Wing
Kyu
Saya
TopgunUK
Destructo
Revy
Nanamix
Albatross
CluelessNeko
PT-Desu
NoblePhantasm
LastBlues
MikuHatsune
26 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb  - Page 7 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Revy wrote:
LastBlues wrote:I think I did say "reworked" for the concert as Corn did also say.
I never listen to you or CornFag.

/g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb  - Page 7 Sad+cat
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb  - Page 7 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:48 pm

M-Maybe..
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:50 pm

what the fuck.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:58 pm

lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:06 pm

ugh what to do...
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:08 pm

popped dem medicine in, have about 15 minutes before the sleeping chemicals kick in.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:10 pm

id say just do it, if they dont accept you.....theyre not really your friend....hmm your family.....well if your parents have a problem with it....im just gonna say their house their rules? i guess.....since were talking about a physical object here, i guess its their right whether or not they want it visible around the house lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:12 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:id say just do it, if they dont accept you.....theyre not really your friend....hmm your family.....well if your parents have a problem with it....im just gonna say their house their rules? i guess.....since were talking about a physical object here, i guess its their right whether or not they want it visible around the house lol
well I'll be in my own apartment. I just don't want my current friends to alter what they think of me just because of the things I collect.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:13 pm

that's why I stick with gundams.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Pai wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:id say just do it, if they dont accept you.....theyre not really your friend....hmm your family.....well if your parents have a problem with it....im just gonna say their house their rules? i guess.....since were talking about a physical object here, i guess its their right whether or not they want it visible around the house lol
well I'll be in my own apartment. I just don't want my current friends to alter what they think of me just because of the things I collect.

well you know like i said they gotta accept you for who you are.....im lucky that 75% of the people i meet/get to know like anime <_<
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:17 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:
Pai wrote:

well you know like i said they gotta accept you for who you are.....im lucky that 75% of the people i meet/get to know like anime <_<
Ugh I don't think my father has even seen an anime, and I don't think me watching Pokemon as a kid left a good impression on him. He is super religious.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:17 pm

animal rights pai, animal rights.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 pm

row row fight the power
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:20 pm

my parents are super christians too but they don't really mind that I watch anime. They had a gripe with me for listening to rock/metal and playing violent video games here and there but they are cool with it
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:21 pm

Pai wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Pai wrote:

Ugh I don't think my father has even seen an anime, and I don't think me watching Pokemon as a kid left a good impression on him. He is super religious.

lol i dunno man the only thing i can say when regarding family members is to just talk to them about it, since youre gonna live in an apartment put as many figures as you want unless the landlord freaks out and kicks you the heck outta there or something there shouldnt be a problem regarding that matter
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:24 pm

My family is not atheist but they're not really that religious, they really don't give a shit.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:25 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:
lol i dunno man the only thing i can say when regarding family members is to just talk to them about it, since youre gonna live in an apartment put as many figures as you want unless the landlord freaks out and kicks you the heck outta there or something there shouldnt be a problem regarding that matter

I'll figure things out, this is going to be the wildest year of my life by far. My dad does live about 11 hours away from where I'll have my apartment so I won't have to worry about him visiting unexpectedly. I'm not worried about my landlord, lol.

I don't think i could ever explain how this
/g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb  - Page 7 S6epNl
isn't objectifying women to my dad, lol
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:28 pm

you can always get your friends addicted to anime lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Send me that figure.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:30 pm

say it was a scene from the anime lololol

which is somewhat true.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:30 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:you can always get your friends addicted to anime lol
one of them is, more than I am, he even has a lot of figures, not as much as me. 2 others sometimes watch anime. the rest are clueless.

Albatross wrote:Send me that figure.

for $250, maybe.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Shit.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Albatross wrote:Send me that figure.

wheres your avy from? Adur

Pai wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:you can always get your friends addicted to anime lol
one of them is, more than I am, he even has a lot of figures, not as much as me. 2 others sometimes watch anime. the rest are clueless.

these friends visit often?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:36 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:
these friends visit often?
these would be the friends that are over multiple times per week. I'll be roommates with 2 of them.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:36 pm

http://mangafox.me/manga/kimi_wa_midara_na_boku_no_joou/
There you go Miku.
MAH WAIFU BACK OF MAN
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next