Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb

+22
Cobalt
Hollow
Daiyousei
2-D
Rex
Vanellope Von Schweetz
UltimaBuster
Pai
NinjagoonAF
Wing
Kyu
Saya
TopgunUK
Destructo
Revy
Nanamix
Albatross
CluelessNeko
PT-Desu
NoblePhantasm
LastBlues
MikuHatsune
26 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb  - Page 5 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:11 pm

LastBlues wrote:oh god Chibi's.

also to continue making you more depressed Pai, here's what one of my Christian friend girl said:

one of the most annoying/"disgusting" things to find in a boy's cellphone wallpaper: pictures of anime girls.
SO SHE MUST BE THE SECRET INGREDIENT
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb  - Page 5 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb

Post by UltimaBuster Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Pai wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:
Pai wrote:So after visiting my family and friends, I'm really nervous to display my figure collection :C

I doubt any of them will approve of them, let alone like it. I'm sure it'll change their views of me as well :I
lolol no worries Pai, I know the feel. It might be too late to re-establish how they think of you though...have you tried easing it in? hahahahaha

I will do my best to ease it in by only displaying a few figures at first in my apartment, but seeing as I have over 50 figures now, I can't reasonably just have 5-10 more on display every week as if it were nothing...

I have to say it would be a waste not to display those works of art.

Albatross wrote:Christians? Oh man, you fucked up there.
Better hide them or some shit.

I joke about my hobbies, so nobody really judges me about them. I tend to keep them to myself, if someone starts the topic I ignore it or answer like I don't know.

lololol I don't raelly show mine either but I don't hide it, people just don't ask. Which is good.
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 pm

LastBlues wrote:oh no she's still a friend.

just none of my friends are into anime or anything related to Japanese culture. lol
sucks to have to hide the things you love just because people have issues with them, even though it doesn't effect them in any way.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:14 pm

LastBlues wrote:
Pai wrote:So after visiting my family and friends, I'm really nervous to display my figure collection :C

I doubt any of them will approve of them, let alone like it. I'm sure it'll change their views of me as well :I

yeah you should've seen my friend's reaction when I used hyouka pic as my phone wallpaper.

some friends they were QQ

my friends and family are alright with my pillows <_<
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:15 pm

UltimaBuster wrote:

lololol I don't raelly show mine either but I don't hide it, people just don't ask. Which is good.

I feel the same way, I'll be buying multiple display shelves and whatnot for them. though I'm working on getting some more Western-oriented figures so maybe they'll realize, "oh wait, it's not just weird plastic dolls from a culture I don't know about, but instead there's some cool recognizable things in there that I can relate to."

Last edited by Pai on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:15 pm

NinjagoonAF wrote:Blues!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
I. Love. Lily
LastBlues wrote:oh god Chibi's.

also to continue making you more depressed Pai, here's what one of my Christian friend girl said:

one of the most annoying/"disgusting" things to find in a boy's cellphone wallpaper: pictures of anime girls.
lol.....she must be judging based on what she hears or those super obsessed ppl who show it on the outside
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:17 pm

apparently it was number 1 on the list taken by a survey of Korean girls aged 10~20 on a social website of "what things do you never want to see on your boy friend's cell phone wallpaper"

;_;

@Ongbak

no, she seemed very personal lolollo

oh well. at least some of the Asians at school watch anime....to a degree

Last edited by LastBlues on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:17 pm

You're lucky, Miku. If I get one of those It would be the end of my short pathetic virgin life.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Albatross wrote:You're lucky, Miku. If I get one of those It would be the end of my short pathetic virgin life.
I'll take you virginity with this burning fist of mine!
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Albatross wrote:You're lucky, Miku. If I get one of those It would be the end of my short pathetic virgin life.
Yea, I KNOW I would lose friends and cause family to distance themselves from me if I had those...
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Revy wrote:
I'll take you virginity with this burning fist of mine!

GRASP IT

and frankly...I wouldn't get a pillow even if people would accept them....lol
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:25 pm

Pai wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:

I feel the same way, I'll be buying multiple display shelves and whatnot for them. though I'm working on getting some more Western-oriented figures so maybe they'll realize, "oh wait, it's not just weird plastic dolls from a culture I don't know about, but instead there's some cool recognizable things in there that I can relate to."

YOLO Asmile . If they dont like it, tell em to suck it up or suck a dick Arage
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:27 pm

NinjagoonAF wrote:
See that may work with my close friends, but it probably won't work for my dad, grandma, etc...
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:29 pm

Pai wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:
See that may work with my close friends, but it probably won't work for my dad, grandma, etc...

Asmile Asmile Asmile Asmile Asmile Asmile Asmile Asmile Asmile
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:30 pm

anyways, it's sleeptimes for me. maybe I'll concoct a genius plan or something to save face...
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:31 pm

/g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb  - Page 5 1327683-BZZD9L6
Ninjagoon in 2 years.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:32 pm

Albatross wrote:/g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb  - Page 5 1327683-BZZD9L6
Ninjagoon in 2 years.

lmao i wish i was that big
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:35 pm

That little girl would get destroyed lol.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:36 pm

Pai wrote:
Yea, I KNOW I would lose friends and cause family to distance themselves from me if I had those...

yeah well you know.....my mom blames my dad lolol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:39 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:
Pai wrote:

didn't know ur dad watched animu
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:40 pm

Kyu wrote:That little girl would get destroyed lol.

/g/eneral Chat Version 5 - plebs gonna pleb  - Page 5 Thanosq
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:43 pm

LastBlues wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Pai wrote:

He watches everything ;))))
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:44 pm

LastBlues wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Pai wrote:

He's talked about it multiple times :p
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaBuster Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:56 pm

LastBlues wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Pai wrote:

ANIME???? just anime!?
lol his dad is amazing about these things.
UltimaBuster
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Watching anime with my dad would be so awkward.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next