Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

+26
Nanamix
equal
Rex
NinjagoonAF
Cobalt
MikuHatsune
CluelessNeko
BrandonBandicoot
NoblePhantasm
Pai
Killaman16
Albatross
Hollow
Saya
Enlightenment
Kevinthewiseone
Kyu
Revy
LastBlues
Zuly
PT-Desu
Vanellope Von Schweetz
TopgunUK
Destructo
Wing
IeptBarakat
30 posters

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 3 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Post by Enlightenment Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Now lets count how many people killed themselves and how many got unwanted stds.

Don't double post undies or I'll give you an atomic wedgie.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? - Page 3 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 2 - You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Post by Saya Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:33 pm

I thought the world was supposed to end between 4-8 pm my time?
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Now my friend is telling me that the Earth will enter a ring called The Photonic Belt, at 1:00 am, when there will be a blackout on the planet and three days of darkness.

Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinthewiseone Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Enlightenment wrote:Now my friend is telling me that the Earth will enter a ring called The Photonic Belt, at 1:00 am, when there will be a blackout on the planet and three days of darkness.

We would have to be thrown from our orbit to get that much electric Magnetic Disturbance or the sun would have to go Super Nova and that shouldn't happen for another 1(giver or take a couple Million) billion years approximately.
Kevinthewiseone
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Kevinthewiseone wrote:
Enlightenment wrote:Now my friend is telling me that the Earth will enter a ring called The Photonic Belt, at 1:00 am, when there will be a blackout on the planet and three days of darkness.

We would have to be thrown from our orbit to get that much electric Magnetic Disturbance or the sun would have to go Super Nova and that shouldn't happen for another 1(giver or take a couple Million) billion years approximately.

Even my friend says it's confirmed by NASA, which I find questionable. If this disturbance really did happened, then there would be no electricity as of now. I don't think the Mayans had any concept of time zones. If the Apocalypse happened, then we would all be dead by now, even if the clock said 12/20 since Russia/Australia/new Zealand are one day ahead of us.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinthewiseone Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:54 pm

I call Bullshit on that one...The general Idea with the Mayans calender is that today would be the end of there Millennium kind of like it was in 2000 for our calender.
Kevinthewiseone
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Overall, nothing will happen.

4 more minutes for me.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinthewiseone Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Same here but like you said nothing will happen.
Kevinthewiseone
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:58 pm

1 minute and 30 seconds left.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinthewiseone Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:00 pm

See like i said nothing happened
Kevinthewiseone
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:02 pm

Good to know the folks in Tokyo and the Philippines are doing fine. I knew that nothing will happen, but I get paranoid once everyone starts panicking.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinthewiseone Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:02 pm

I think i am going to bed now, i have been sick for the past week and i can't seem to shake off whatever this cold/flu thing is..
Kevinthewiseone
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:02 pm

Night.

Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinthewiseone Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Enlightenment wrote:Good to know the folks in Tokyo and the Philippines are doing fine. I knew that nothing will happen, but I get paranoid once everyone starts panicking.

lol

our government is more likely to implode than the world ending anytime soon.

K. Night
Kevinthewiseone
Kevinthewiseone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:07 pm

Why would anyone think the world would end now when it's been around for billions of years. I'll never understand.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlightenment Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Revy wrote:Why would anyone think the world would end now when it's been around for billions of years. I'll never understand.

It's because people are brainwashed into thinking that the world will burn/end, even though many predictions were made for thousands of years and none of them ever happened.
Enlightenment
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:01 pm

It's after midnight and the world's still here.
I'm kinda disappointed.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Hollow wrote:It's after midnight and the world's still here.
I'm kinda disappointed.

guess you didn't get end of the world sex.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:06 pm

I don't really need it.
I've got a friend with benefits one booty call away.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:14 pm

I'm kinda disappointed.
Lol.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:15 pm

u mean Kyu?

Asmile
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:18 pm

I'm kinda disappointed.
2edgy for me
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:19 pm

LastBlues wrote:u mean Kyu?

Asmile

You can't booty call Kyu. He's too classy.

You gotta buy him dinner first.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Burger King should be enough, right?
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next