Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

+18
owwie
Eri
YamadaKazuma
Snapalope
FiendNinja
CluelessNeko
DaDominicanDude
LastBlues
BHK3
NikeRaptor
BASEDGOD
Nilt
PT-Desu
Plue
InfernoChaos
Keck282
ToastyChan
Wolf92
22 posters

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next

Go down

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 21 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:49 am

Well the rule is you die if you eat a 2nd fruit.

Back to top Go down

One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition - Page 21 Empty Re: One Piece Manga Thread V1: Sanji is not dead edition

Post by BHK3 Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:36 am

Well wasn't that from Jabra though? You eat two devil fruits the "demons" that inhabit these fruits will begin to fight within you and kill you in the process.

Club, spades, heart, diamonds UNNFFF

I don't know why but I have like a fetish for that kind of stuff. Alice in wonderland, the card guy from kingdom hearts, anything involving those two symbols gets me hyped. Leave it to the 700th chapter to be amazing.

Buggy.Fucking buggy. AAHHHH BUGGY YOU FLASHY SON OF A BITCH I'M SO PROUD OF YOU
BHK3
BHK3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:23 am

BHK3 wrote:Well wasn't that from Jabra though? You eat two devil fruits the "demons" that inhabit these fruits will begin to fight within you and kill you in the process.

Yep, but it was all rumors and conjecture. However now with Blackbeard and what he pulled with Whitebeard, who knows at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by BHK3 Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Speaking of CP9 conjecture, Lucci also said that luffy going gear 2nd is shortening his life span, think that's true at all? He did call it a steroid.

Also, when devil fruit users die, the devil fruit spirit inhabits the nearest fruit, we saw this when smiley died. It just means that doflam found the fruit on the battlefield, because if it was remade on a pirate ship then I think we would have not seen it, or maybe even inside marine HQ.
BHK3
BHK3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nilt Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:03 am

I believe I called this thing with the fruit ever since we were back in the GT forums... not sure if I want Luffy to eat it or not though, might be cool, but might make him too OP... dunno
Nilt
Nilt
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:28 am

BHK3 wrote:Speaking of CP9 conjecture, Lucci also said that luffy going gear 2nd is shortening his life span, think that's true at all? He did call it a steroid.

Also, when devil fruit users die, the devil fruit spirit inhabits the nearest fruit, we saw this when smiley died. It just means that doflam found the fruit on the battlefield, because if it was remade on a pirate ship then I think we would have not seen it, or maybe even inside marine HQ.

True, then what about this DF tree that is supposed to exist then. Oda has confirmed that there is a DF tree.

And Nilt, the DF might kill him too.

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Blackhole-san
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:33 am

New chapter, well we expected a letdown compared to last week. Looks like we found Kanjuro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nilt Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:36 am

The hormone treatment was supposed to kill him, and he got it like, what, three times? This is Luffy, he'll probably have some chapters of suffering the pain of having two fruits, but if BB can pull it off I don't see why Luffy can't

It would be interesting to see what comes out of combining Logia and Paramecia, but then again I don't want him to become too OP... then AGAIN, Oda always has a way of showing that there's always someone stronger by having Luffy take hard hits, so... dunno
Nilt
Nilt
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BHK3 Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:38 am

No chapter, Oda's sick.
BHK3
BHK3

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:56 pm

How dare he
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:20 am

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/15392714/1

So, are we suppose to know this old man ?
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:31 am

PT-Desu wrote:
http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/15392714/1

So, are we suppose to know this old man ?

Who the blind swordsman?

No, but I have a theory...meet Admiral Fujitora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:54 am

He looks like Kizaru.
And I'd wager his DF powers are like... gravity related.
Which would make him like Eustass Kid, but better.

And... I really hope that Luffy doesn't eat the Mera-Mera fruit... even if it does work since it'd kinda make his gum-gum powers somewhat obsolete maybe.

I'd kinda expect it to go to either a new crew member, or a new ally who is not a crew member.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:08 am

Yeah his look is very odd looking compared to normal looks. All Admirals are modeled after famous Japanese actors. I've been told that this character is also modeled after a famous actor as well so...odds are he's Admiral Fujitora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nilt Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:12 am

Agree with WW, and I would say his sense of justice will be more alike Smoker's
Nilt
Nilt
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:38 am

New chapter, enter Lucy from Fairy Tail. And she is playing right into Doflamingo's hanfs.

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:51 am

Go Lucy!
btw if the fruit would have to go to someone in the crew who would you pick ?
me, probably Sanji
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:18 am

I think Sanji is the obvious choice.

However think of the fun Nami could have with it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:25 am

PT-Desu wrote:
Go Lucy!
btw if the fruit would have to go to someone in the crew who would you pick ?
me, probably Sanji
Pffftt... Sanji?
That's a fucking terrible choice.

I say give it to Nami.
Main reason... she knows exactly what to fucking do when it comes to elements and shit. Giving epic elemental powers to someone with a deep understanding of how to manipulate the climate? Fucking... insane.

Plus, it'll make her significantly less of a damsel-in-distress. I mean yeah, she got relatively hardcore after the timeskip, but as she's still one of the weakest members, she's probably still going to be one of the most likely to suffer from needing rescue... unless she gets awesome logia powers (and perhaps busoshoku haki training to protect her from others who have it).

Downside is, Nami won't be able to go swimming which will lessen her need for swimsuits, thereby making Sanji unhappy. Poor Sanji.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:15 am

Well only when it comes to sea water, right ?
she can still go to the pool
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:37 pm

I think the expressed rule is standing water fucks over DF users, but moving water doesn't... so they can fight in the rain. (Though that should mean that rivers are potentially safe, which I'm not sure is the case.)

Though through my observations, I think it's any water that is of a certain depth that triggers the devil fruit weakness... which is why we saw Boa Hancock being able to bathe, but her tub was very large but shallow.

So if it's deep enough to swim in, it's death to D.F. users.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BHK3 Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:29 pm

Oh look Robin's/Nami's/Vivi's/Monet's/Boa's sister, Violet.

God damn it Oda why can't you draw women.
BHK3
BHK3

Back to top Go down

Post by LOOK-INTO-MY-EYES Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:39 am

Dunno, too me it seems like a perfect time to stop reading and continue in 5 years.
Same thing I did with Berserk, stuff like this is just to epic to consume weekly and in such small dosses xD
LOOK-INTO-MY-EYES
LOOK-INTO-MY-EYES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by NikeRaptor Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:41 pm

I have been thinking, there was a rumor going on about leaked information a while back saying that Usopp was going to eat the Mera Mera fruit. Thing is I forgot were I read this I don't know if it was here or on Arlong Park.

Still hope its not Usopp since hes the sniper it will kill his duty as a sniper.

Off-topic: Is the One Piece Film Z subbed yet or not since in some previous post you guys were mentioning it.
NikeRaptor
NikeRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next