Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

+29
GhostCell
Cobalt
Rex
Kana
Zuly
Destructo
Nanamix
IeptBarakat
TopgunUK
Vanellope Von Schweetz
MikuHatsune
FightingFurball
ASecondChance
UltimaBuster
NinjagoonAF
Revy
LastBlues
PT-Desu
Pai
Jazz
BrandonBandicoot
Enlightenment
CluelessNeko
Wing
Hollow
Albatross
Saya
Kyu
NoblePhantasm
33 posters

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 23 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:52 am

one instance a guy tried to rob a convenience store with a gun, and like 5 people pulled out guns on him, stopped him there instantly....that or they killed him i dont remember lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 23 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TopgunUK Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:52 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Destructo wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:you can counter the argument of banning gun by having teacher carry guns in defense of their students or stationing police/ Armed security at schools
guns in schools, regardless of who carries it, is a bad idea. especially in the US.

if every single person carried a gun in a school i highly doubt anyone would want to shoot it up lest they want to get 100s of rounds a second up their ass....

That is so fucking retarded for so many reasons I wish I could slap you repeatedly.

But even if it wasn't, these people aren't concerned about death when they go about their massacres, most of them kill themselves anyway.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:53 am

Other countries with gun restrictions seem to be doing perfectly fine.

Better than we are anyway.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:55 am

TopgunUK wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Destructo wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:you can counter the argument of banning gun by having teacher carry guns in defense of their students or stationing police/ Armed security at schools
guns in schools, regardless of who carries it, is a bad idea. especially in the US.

if every single person carried a gun in a school i highly doubt anyone would want to shoot it up lest they want to get 100s of rounds a second up their ass....

That is so fucking retarded for so many reasons I wish I could slap you repeatedly.

you want me to find the damned article? im just being fucking lazy right now
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:57 am

Guns are prohibited in Mexico.
Hah.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:59 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:Other countries with gun restrictions seem to be doing perfectly fine.

countries with restrictions have less false flags attacks then countries without restrictions /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 23 3604772391

Last edited by Evokanu9000 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:59 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Destructo wrote:

An article where a school armed every teacher, janitor, and student and then a suicidal psycopath looking for a way to go out with a bang decided not to do it because he'd probably get wasted before he could get his kill count in the double digits and that's not enough to beat the high score?

Go ahead, look for it.

Edit: Did you think I was quoting the other post you made?

Last edited by TopgunUK on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:01 am

So, nothing better to talk about huh?

Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:01 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:Other countries with gun restrictions seem to be doing perfectly fine.

countries with restrictions have less false flags attacks then countries without restrictions /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life - Page 23 3604772391
I'm questioning why I stopped blocking you now.

</3
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:03 am

Kyu wrote:So, nothing better to talk about huh?

No.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:07 am

TopgunUK wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Destructo wrote:

Edit: Did you think I was quoting the other post you made?

...yeah
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:08 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:

I'm questioning why I stopped blocking you now.

why D:

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:11 am

Hay y'all guy. What's going?
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:11 am

Let's talk about something else. Like anime! That SSY episode was good right :3
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:12 am

Anime's for faggots.
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:12 am

Hollow wrote:Anime's for faggots.
Agreed.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:13 am

UnknownDepth wrote:Hay y'all guy. What's going?

we're talking about gun control

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:13 am

What's anime
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:15 am

Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:15 am

Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:15 am

Zpektre wrote:Let's talk about something else. Like anime! That SSY episode was good right :3
take it to the anime section!
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:16 am

:c
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:17 am

all this anime talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wing Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:20 am

Hollow wrote:Everyone here is a faggot.

Fixed.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:21 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:Hay y'all guy. What's going?

we're talking about gun control

Oh ok.

Lets talk about (•)(•) :adur:.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next