Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Level E For 40% Off

Go down

Get Level E For 40% Off Empty Get Level E For 40% Off

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:37 am

Source

Get Level E For 40% Off Level_e_screen_04__medium

I’ve never seen Level E myself but now that it’s on sale for 40% off I have an incentive to check it out.

Plot summary:

Tsutsui Yukitaka is a freshman who moved out of his parents’ home to live on his own, hoping to pursue a baseball team position at the new high school he’s attending. When he arrived at his new apartment however, he discovered that someone else was already inside—a young man who claims to be an alien and is suffering from amnesia.

The series is by Yoshihiro Togashi who is best known for his work on Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter X Hunter. It’s produced by Studio Pierrot and David Production who are responsible for shows like Bleach and Soul Eater respectively.

You can buy Level E at Amazon.com here.

Back to top Go down

Get Level E For 40% Off Empty Re: Get Level E For 40% Off

Post by FightingFurball Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:55 am

Level E was great. Especially the assassin teacher :) and the whole kid ranger arc was fantastic! Also one of the best main characters ever :)
FightingFurball
FightingFurball
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:18 am

FightingFurball wrote:Level E was great. Especially the assassin teacher :) and the whole kid ranger arc was fantastic! Also one of the best main characters ever :)

cool, I will put on my to watch list

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum