/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by LastBlues on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:45 am

it's because people are won't cooperate and I have to repeat myself a billion times before I get a proper response.

I have a short fuse :/

also it's not christmas yet. not even snowing here!

_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Saya on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:47 am

LastBlues wrote:it's because people are won't cooperate and I have to repeat myself a billion times before I get a proper response.

I have a short fuse :/

also it's not christmas yet. not even snowing here!
Tis the season tho.

So im a little tired and just need some clarity, so the update says you have to buy something for the person you cant just make or give something you find online to make sure noone feels jipped when they spent money and they get a random picture from online? :3c

_________________
 
avatar
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3409
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 24
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TranClan67 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:51 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:Two by two, mods of blue...
Taking ma' sky from me you bastard
avatar
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 792
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 25
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by CluelessNeko on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:53 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:ninja how was the goods?

I read that one already. Like 20 times lol
Oh ok. We should share it with others.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8354
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:54 am

lol just noticed unknown is platinum

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by CluelessNeko on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:57 am

Destructo wrote:I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP SUCKING COCKS

edited by Brandi
I be a monkey uncle Des like cocks, but we all know that's not true .
Can't say that for others.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8354
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by LastBlues on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:59 am

Zpektre wrote:
LastBlues wrote:it's because people are won't cooperate and I have to repeat myself a billion times before I get a proper response.

I have a short fuse :/

also it's not christmas yet. not even snowing here!
Tis the season tho.

So im a little tired and just need some clarity, so the update says you have to buy something for the person you cant just make or give something you find online to make sure noone feels jipped when they spent money and they get a random picture from online? :3c

yeah somebody complained.

idk the results from the previous AF SS, but I always thought everyone got steam games or codes.

_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Kyu on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:00 am

How do you put that little youtube player under your sig? I want one D:
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:01 am

Kyu wrote:How do you put that little youtube player under your sig? I want one D:

here: http://anime-faction.umforum.net/t796-post-your-favorite-game-soundtracks

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Saya on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:08 am

Fair enough. I'll just add a material gift with mine so there is no shallow disappointment :3c

_________________
 
avatar
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3409
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 24
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by rederoin on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:09 am

So.. I haven't posted here in a while, for whatever reason(I forgot?)
avatar
rederoin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 628
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TopgunUK on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:11 am

You ragequit because Wing made a thread parodying your Winter season thread which was jumping the gun.

Why'd you link to your MAL profile in your sig and then make your list private?
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Wing on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:14 am

Lol
avatar
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 5257
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : The Occult Research Society

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Kyu on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:16 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Kyu wrote:How do you put that little youtube player under your sig? I want one D:

here: http://anime-faction.umforum.net/t796-post-your-favorite-game-soundtracks
Thanks.
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by LastBlues on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:18 am

Zpektre wrote:Fair enough. I'll just add a material gift with mine so there is no shallow disappointment :3c

from this point on i'm just gonna say deal with it if you don't like whatever the other person gets u lol.

_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:19 am

TopgunUK wrote:You ragequit because Wing made a thread parodying your Winter season thread which was jumping the gun.

Lawl
avatar
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 24
Location : Manhattan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by rederoin on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:20 am

TopgunUK wrote:You ragequit because Wing made a thread parodying your Winter season thread which was jumping the gun.

Why'd you link to your MAL profile in your sig and then make your list private?
Oh that, I just copy-pasted my sig from GT. I made my list private after having "made' it, couldn't be bothered to change it.
avatar
rederoin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 628
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TopgunUK on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:20 am

http://vimeo.com/54741877

I didn't bother watching it when Corn posted it before but Heaven's Feel does have teh best Ufotable Vita OP.

Partially because even though it's Sakura's route it doesn't have the stupid animation cut of her dancing around the kitchen because they had nothing else to animate her doing like in both the Fate and UBW OPs lol.

rederoin wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:You ragequit because Wing made a thread parodying your Winter season thread which was jumping the gun.

Why'd you link to your MAL profile in your sig and then make your list private?
Oh that, I just copy-pasted my sig from GT. I made my list private after having "made' it, couldn't be bothered to change it.

Well change it to public, nothing worse than a MAL I can't stalk properly.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Kyu on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:23 am

Undies! :D
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Saya on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:26 am

LastBlues wrote:
Zpektre wrote:Fair enough. I'll just add a material gift with mine so there is no shallow disappointment :3c

from this point on i'm just gonna say deal with it if you don't like whatever the other person gets u lol.
Lol it's a good rule, and i think most people are going to stick with steam gifts and codes so theres no reason to be disappointed with what you get.

People that complain can suck it up :3c

@rederoin
I missed you telling me it was monday with that jpeg from yuru yuri :3

_________________
 
avatar
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3409
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 24
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by NinjagoonAF on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:33 am

oh shit, red's back o.0?
avatar
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4259
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 23
Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:53 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:oh shit, red's back o.0?
Unfortunately









:3

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5380
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by CluelessNeko on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:55 am

Red here sup. Now we need blue.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8354
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by NinjagoonAF on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:18 am

Unknown the first Platinum member...
avatar
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4259
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 23
Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TopgunUK on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:20 am

Change the Platinum member tag to something incredibly shit.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum