/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:15 am

TopgunUK wrote:>Implying Tomoko is that naive
>implying babies don't work that way if you try hard enough

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by UltimaBuster on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:16 am

hey brandon look at this
Spoiler:
avatar
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Fields of Justice

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TopgunUK on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:16 am

Nobel often uses a fucking spine in lieu of a dildo.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by UltimaBuster on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:17 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:Hmm, pretty serious in this side, Hello everyone.

hey man, my brother is crying cause i refuse to buy him mcdonalds..... Asmile
loool, skype with me
avatar
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Fields of Justice

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by NoblePhantasm on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:18 am

TopgunUK wrote:Nobel often uses a fucking spine in lieu of a dildo.
You would know.
avatar
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4476
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Location : The Garden of Everything

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TopgunUK on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:18 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:>Implying Tomoko is that naive
>implying babies don't work that way if you try hard enough

Ryougi Mana was conceived with a hug so I suppose the possibility is there.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Saya on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:19 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Zpektre wrote:Or you could be realistic and look at it through the Geographical and cultural stand point.

The only reason they ar'nt in the Asian category on a porn site is because Indian people don't look like the stereotypical asian that the site knows you will be looking for when you think "Asian".


Or we could be pragmatic and think about which definition is more relevant when the conversation was clearly about the stereotypical physical appearance of the asian ethnicities you just mentioned.

MikuHatsune wrote:i think he gets it bro......lol

You'd think the fact that I mentioned geography in the first post whilst making what was clearly a tongue in cheek post anyway would immunise me from the "ACTUALLY, INDIA IS IN ASIA, DUMMY, BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT!" comments.




I was just trolling relax :3

_________________
 
avatar
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3409
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 24
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:22 am

UltimaBuster wrote:hey brandon look at this
Spoiler:

Read it already.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by UltimaBuster on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:23 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:hey brandon look at this
Spoiler:

Read it already.
lol good shit. I'll post what I can find when I find it.
avatar
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Fields of Justice

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TopgunUK on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:25 am

Brandi already employs a team of people to refresh the Watamote tag on exhentai and other sites around the clock.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:27 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:look who's talking and seriously If I have offended you in any way I apologize . Didn't mean to get you mad or pissed off ok, I was just joking around.
No need to apologise, I'm as unapologetic as it gets. Have a fucking spine, would ya?

ok cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:28 am

TopgunUK wrote:Brandi already employs a team of people to refresh the Watamote tag on exhentai and other sites around the clock.
>Implying I don't know it's not popular enough to warrant searching constantly

I'm lucky to have the 2 or 3 that exist so far.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by UltimaBuster on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:34 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:Brandi already employs a team of people to refresh the Watamote tag on exhentai and other sites around the clock.
>Implying I don't know it's not popular enough to warrant searching constantly

I'm lucky to have the 2 or 3 that exist so far.
lolol, I've only found 2 myself, and you've already seen those, I did find 3 more chicken scratch ones. :D
avatar
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Fields of Justice

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:37 am

UltimaBuster wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:Brandi already employs a team of people to refresh the Watamote tag on exhentai and other sites around the clock.
>Implying I don't know it's not popular enough to warrant searching constantly

I'm lucky to have the 2 or 3 that exist so far.
lolol, I've only found 2 myself, and you've already seen those, I did find 3 more chicken scratch ones. :D
O rly?


...actually..no, not interested.

I remember the 3rd one, and wish I didn't remember the 3rd one.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TopgunUK on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:37 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:Brandi already employs a team of people to refresh the Watamote tag on exhentai and other sites around the clock.
>Implying I don't know it's not popular enough to warrant searching constantly

I'm lucky to have the 2 or 3 that exist so far.

Well of course you know that, but logic is easily overridden by baser instincts.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Kyu on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:41 am

Whats the difference between g.e-hentai and Exhentai?
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TopgunUK on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:45 am

The X makes it sound cool.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:48 am

Kyu wrote:Whats the difference between g.e-hentai and Exhentai?
Think I had it explained to me once.

Exhentai has everything that's blacklisted from g.e-hentai or something along those lines. It's just g.e-hentai with the blacklisting removed.

I think.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Saya on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:48 am

Top what day of the week do the new episodes of Shin Sekai Yori come out?

_________________
 
avatar
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3409
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 24
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Kyu on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:49 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Kyu wrote:Whats the difference between g.e-hentai and Exhentai?
Think I had it explained to me once.

Exhentai has everything that's blacklisted from g.e-hentai or something along those lines. It's just g.e-hentai with the blacklisting removed.

I think.
I see.
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TopgunUK on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 am

Zpektre wrote:Top what day of the week do the new episodes of Shin Sekai Yori come out?

http://countdown.mandragon.info/

Friday, our time.

Episode 5 director's back though, so no enjoyment allowed.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 am

Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Kyu wrote:Whats the difference between g.e-hentai and Exhentai?
Think I had it explained to me once.

Exhentai has everything that's blacklisted from g.e-hentai or something along those lines. It's just g.e-hentai with the blacklisting removed.

I think.
I see.
It's just the same site but the loli and gore and more extreme stuff isn't blocked.

Why the fuck didn't I say it that way to begin with I don't know. I'm tired and can't sentence correctly.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Saya on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:56 am

That just answered all my questions about every show I am currently following, thank you.

And as for the ep 5 director being back
Spoiler:
Fuck that

_________________
 
avatar
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3409
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 24
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Kyu on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:56 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Kyu wrote:Whats the difference between g.e-hentai and Exhentai?
Think I had it explained to me once.

Exhentai has everything that's blacklisted from g.e-hentai or something along those lines. It's just g.e-hentai with the blacklisting removed.

I think.
I see.
It's just the same site but the loli and gore and more extreme stuff isn't blocked.

Why the fuck didn't I say it that way to begin with I don't know. I'm tired and can't sentence correctly.
"cant sentence correctly"

avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:58 am

Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Kyu wrote:Whats the difference between g.e-hentai and Exhentai?
Think I had it explained to me once.

Exhentai has everything that's blacklisted from g.e-hentai or something along those lines. It's just g.e-hentai with the blacklisting removed.

I think.
I see.
It's just the same site but the loli and gore and more extreme stuff isn't blocked.

Why the fuck didn't I say it that way to begin with I don't know. I'm tired and can't sentence correctly.
"cant sentence correctly"

Exactly.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum