/g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Wing on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:49 am

What am I doing??
avatar
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 5257
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : The Occult Research Society

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:49 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
Destructo wrote:so you're basically saying that all asians look the same?

no hello I am Asian

noble post k-pop gifs, he even responded when I said off-topic: with a picture of Korean girl, stating K-pop is N-E-V-E-R off-topic

FYI I'm not trying to be a racist, if you are offended. I am sorry no bad intentions


based on geography

fixed

yh India is in Asia, therefor I'm Asian

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TopgunUK on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:49 am

Zpektre wrote:Indian is Technically Asian.

Deal with it

I think you'll find my porn site category definition is the accepted method of determining asianosity in academic circles.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by CluelessNeko on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:51 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
Destructo wrote:so you're basically saying that all asians look the same?

no hello I am Asian

noble post k-pop gifs, he even responded when I said off-topic: with a picture of Korean girl, stating K-pop is N-E-V-E-R off-topic

FYI I'm not trying to be a racist, if you are offended. I am sorry no bad intentions


based on geography

fixed

yh India is in Asia, therefor I'm Asian
He's a dumbass bro.
He was too busy fucking sheep to look at a map.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:52 am

UnknownDepth wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
Destructo wrote:so you're basically saying that all asians look the same?

no hello I am Asian

noble post k-pop gifs, he even responded when I said off-topic: with a picture of Korean girl, stating K-pop is N-E-V-E-R off-topic

FYI I'm not trying to be a racist, if you are offended. I am sorry no bad intentions


based on geography

fixed

yh India is in Asia, therefor I'm Asian
He's a dumbass bro.
He was too busy fucking sheep to look at a map.

lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Pai on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:53 am

wat

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6075
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by MikuHatsune on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:54 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Zpektre wrote:Indian is Technically Asian.

Deal with it

I think you'll find my porn site category definition is the accepted method of determining asianosity in academic circles.

and which site is this...... just wondering....FOR SCIENCE

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Saya on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:54 am

Or you could be realistic and look at it through the Geographical and cultural stand point.

The only reason they ar'nt in the Asian category on a porn site is because Indian people don't look like the stereotypical asian that the site knows you will be looking for when you think "Asian".


_________________
 
avatar
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3409
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 24
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by NoblePhantasm on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:55 am

Actually, I thought the original point was that you're a fucking moron who can't take at least 2 seconds to recognise the fact that the .gifs I'm posting are, in fact, different between them, not matter how similar they are.

Second of all, K-Pop .gifs have no diversity? They're all the same? Just different girls doing the same things? I refuse to believe you're this stupid and ignorant, despite your best efforts to prove me wrong.

As for the off-topic thing, it's a joke, guy. Of course, you wouldn't get that, because you are, in fact, stupid and you've been here for less than a month. You literally know precisely fuck all about any of us or how we work as a mini-society, yet you butt in and act like tough shit. How about you back the fuck off into your corner, hmm?
avatar
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4476
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Location : The Garden of Everything

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by MikuHatsune on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:57 am

Zpektre wrote:Or you could be realistic and look at it through the Geographical and cultural stand point.

The only reason they ar'nt in the Asian category on a porn site is because Indian people don't look like the stereotypical asian that the site knows you will be looking for when you think "Asian".



i think he gets it bro......lol

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Saya on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:58 am

I know :3c

_________________
 
avatar
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3409
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 24
Location : Your pants

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Destructo on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:04 am

I have a great idea to resolve this issue..never post kpop gifs ever again. :D
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9259
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by CluelessNeko on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:05 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:Actually, I thought the original point was that you're a fucking moron who can't take at least 2 seconds to recognise the fact that the .gifs I'm posting are, in fact, different between them, not matter how similar they are.

Second of all, K-Pop .gifs have no diversity? They're all the same? Just different girls doing the same things? I refuse to believe you're this stupid and ignorant, despite your best efforts to prove me wrong.

As for the off-topic thing, it's a joke, guy. Of course, you wouldn't get that, because you are, in fact, stupid and you've been here for less than a month. You literally know precisely fuck all about any of us or how we work as a mini-society, yet you butt in and act like tough shit. How about you back the fuck off into your corner, hmm?

Guess what Nobel. No one gives a flying fuck.
Thank you and have a great night.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Kyu on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:05 am

I don't know who, but someone just got fucking told.
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by MikuHatsune on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:06 am

Destructo wrote:I have a great idea to resolve this issue..never post kpop gifs ever again. :D

dis guy....lol

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by NoblePhantasm on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:07 am

Destructo wrote:I have a great idea to resolve this issue..never post kpop gifs ever again. :D
Haha, yeah... You have 2 days to write your will.
avatar
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4476
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Location : The Garden of Everything

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:09 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:Actually, I thought the original point was that you're a fucking moron who can't take at least 2 seconds to recognise the fact that the .gifs I'm posting are, in fact, different between them, not matter how similar they are.

Second of all, K-Pop .gifs have no diversity? They're all the same? Just different girls doing the same things? I refuse to believe you're this stupid and ignorant, despite your best efforts to prove me wrong.

As for the off-topic thing, it's a joke, guy. Of course, you wouldn't get that, because you are, in fact, stupid and you've been here for less than a month. You literally know precisely fuck all about any of us or how we work as a mini-society, yet you butt in and act like tough shit. How about you back the fuck off into your corner, hmm?

look who's talking and seriously If I have offended you in any way I apologize . Didn't mean to get you mad or pissed off ok, I was just joking around.


Last edited by Evokanu9000 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TopgunUK on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:09 am

Zpektre wrote:Or you could be realistic and look at it through the Geographical and cultural stand point.

The only reason they ar'nt in the Asian category on a porn site is because Indian people don't look like the stereotypical asian that the site knows you will be looking for when you think "Asian".


Or we could be pragmatic and think about which definition is more relevant when the conversation was clearly about the stereotypical physical appearance of the asian ethnicities you just mentioned.

MikuHatsune wrote:i think he gets it bro......lol

You'd think the fact that I mentioned geography in the first post whilst making what was clearly a tongue in cheek post anyway would immunise me from the "ACTUALLY, INDIA IS IN ASIA, DUMMY, BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT!" comments.


avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:10 am

I should post saying whether or not I'm going to sleep from now on. I hate it when people ask me something when I'm not there.

Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:

"If my" what?
What doe sit say after that?

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by UltimaBuster on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:12 am

Hmm, pretty serious in this side, Hello everyone.
avatar
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Fields of Justice

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by TopgunUK on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:12 am

>Implying Tomoko is that naive
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:13 am

UltimaBuster wrote:Hmm, pretty serious in this side, Hello everyone.

hi

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by NoblePhantasm on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:14 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:look who's talking and seriously If I have offended you in any way I apologize . Didn't mean to get you mad or pissed off ok, I was just joking around.
No need to apologise, I'm as unapologetic as it gets. Have a fucking spine, would ya?
avatar
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4476
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Location : The Garden of Everything

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Kyu on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:14 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:I should post saying whether or not I'm going to sleep from now on. I hate it when people ask me something when I'm not there.

Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:

"If my" what?
What doe sit say after that?
Glad I didn't lose any sleep over that.
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by MikuHatsune on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:15 am

UltimaBuster wrote:Hmm, pretty serious in this side, Hello everyone.

hey man, my brother is crying cause i refuse to buy him mcdonalds..... Asmile

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version FOREVER: you cannot kill that which has no life

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum