Collectible Figures

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Pai on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:34 am

LadyRay01 wrote:If I could go to a convention for once in my life, I might be able to find some some figures worth buying but alas aging is a cruel thing. I won't be able to glomp travis willingham and and vic micmakintosh
Figure selection at conventions aren't that good, and are usually overpriced

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by LadyRay01 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:03 am

Pai wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:If I could go to a convention for once in my life, I might be able to find some some figures worth buying but alas aging is a cruel thing. I won't be able to glomp travis willingham and and vic micmakintosh
Figure selection at conventions aren't that good, and are usually overpriced

Becomin a stole-away on a cargo plane headed toward Japan it is then
avatar
LadyRay01
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1785
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 25
Location : On top of the world

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Sokku on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:13 am

LadyRay01 wrote:If I could go to a convention for once in my life, I might be able to find some some figures worth buying but alas aging is a cruel thing. I won't be able to glomp travis willingham and and vic micmakintosh

Have you heard Travis' glomp story? ._.

Pai wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:If I could go to a convention for once in my life, I might be able to find some some figures worth buying but alas aging is a cruel thing. I won't be able to glomp travis willingham and and vic micmakintosh
Figure selection at conventions aren't that good, and are usually overpriced

There are some good priced ones :o I got my Aces for a good deal. AND YOU FUCKING GOT SEBBY WHICH I TOTALLY WANT >:l


Last edited by Sokku on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________

avatar
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 819
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 26
Location : FREE STYLE

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Pai on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:21 am

Sokku wrote: YOU FUCKING GOT SEBBY WHICH I TOTALLY WANT >:l[/color]

He was only like $35 at ASE. you should have gotten one :3

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Sokku on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:20 am

Pai wrote:
Sokku wrote: YOU FUCKING GOT SEBBY WHICH I TOTALLY WANT >:l[/color]

He was only like $35 at ASE. you should have gotten one :3

I regret not getting him :c

_________________

avatar
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 819
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 26
Location : FREE STYLE

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Pai on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Sokku wrote:
Pai wrote:
Sokku wrote: YOU FUCKING GOT SEBBY WHICH I TOTALLY WANT >:l[/color]

He was only like $35 at ASE. you should have gotten one :3

I regret not getting him :c
I could sell him to you

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Sokku on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:30 am

depends how much

_________________

avatar
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 819
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 26
Location : FREE STYLE

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Pai on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:37 am

Sokku wrote:depends how much
hmmmmm
$40 + shipping sound fair? Not sure how to calculate the shipping though :x

I'm almost certain it's a bootleg though :I

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by LadyRay01 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Anybody know where I could get some furry figures anthro that is.
avatar
LadyRay01
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1785
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 25
Location : On top of the world

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Pai on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:48 pm

LadyRay01 wrote:Anybody know where I could get some furry figures anthro that is.

There's some, but I have no idea how to find/get them

https://profiles.google.com/109443100706930340104/buzz/c42xuTiTriU

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by LadyRay01 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Those look really nicely made, but it looks apparent that Japan is hogging them all, my plan to infiltrate the country is becoming more plausible. I wonder what the anime conventions in Japan are like in comparison to the other countries though I can't even compare it the the American one as I have yet to go to one.
avatar
LadyRay01
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1785
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 25
Location : On top of the world

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Pai on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:58 pm

LadyRay01 wrote:Those look really nicely made, but it looks apparent that Japan is hogging them all, my plan to infiltrate the country is becoming more plausible. I wonder what the anime conventions in Japan are like in comparison to the other countries though I can't even compare it the the American one as I have yet to go to one.
actually you can get them from e2046.com, though they're resin kits, so assembled and painted ones are rather expensive
http://www.e2046.com/product/16540

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by LadyRay01 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Pai wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:Those look really nicely made, but it looks apparent that Japan is hogging them all, my plan to infiltrate the country is becoming more plausible. I wonder what the anime conventions in Japan are like in comparison to the other countries though I can't even compare it the the American one as I have yet to go to one.
actually you can get them from e2046.com, though they're resin kits, so assembled and painted ones are rather expensive
http://www.e2046.com/product/16540

http://www.e2046.com/product/16985
This website pleases me
avatar
LadyRay01
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1785
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 25
Location : On top of the world

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Pai on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:18 pm

LadyRay01 wrote:
Pai wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:Those look really nicely made, but it looks apparent that Japan is hogging them all, my plan to infiltrate the country is becoming more plausible. I wonder what the anime conventions in Japan are like in comparison to the other countries though I can't even compare it the the American one as I have yet to go to one.
actually you can get them from e2046.com, though they're resin kits, so assembled and painted ones are rather expensive
http://www.e2046.com/product/16540

http://www.e2046.com/product/16985
This website pleases me
well if you purchase something from there, make sure it's pre-painted and assembled or you're just gonna get a box full of unpainted parts

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by LadyRay01 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:22 pm

Pai wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:
Pai wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:Those look really nicely made, but it looks apparent that Japan is hogging them all, my plan to infiltrate the country is becoming more plausible. I wonder what the anime conventions in Japan are like in comparison to the other countries though I can't even compare it the the American one as I have yet to go to one.
actually you can get them from e2046.com, though they're resin kits, so assembled and painted ones are rather expensive
http://www.e2046.com/product/16540

http://www.e2046.com/product/16985
This website pleases me
well if you purchase something from there, make sure it's pre-painted and assembled or you're just gonna get a box full of unpainted parts

yea cause mine will definately end up looking like The Thing from Fantastic Four. I must begin my christmas list pronto.
avatar
LadyRay01
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1785
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 25
Location : On top of the world

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Pai on Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:59 am



Dat 1/5 scale Sonico...

one of these days I'm gonna break down and get one

too many sexy figures I want D:




_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Sokku on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:49 am

I want the second one

_________________

avatar
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 819
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 26
Location : FREE STYLE

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by PT-Desu on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:39 pm


Saving that site for the future :3
btw Pai, i noticed that some figures show how many parts they have, like the TERA one you showed, do you build it yourself or they come already assembled ?

_________________
avatar
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5136
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 32
Location : Portugal

http://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Hollow on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Pai wrote:too many sexy figures I want D:

Pervert.
avatar
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3770
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : I appear missing now.

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Pai on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:57 pm

PT-Desu wrote:
Saving that site for the future :3
btw Pai, i noticed that some figures show how many parts they have, like the TERA one you showed, do you build it yourself or they come already assembled ?
it's as i explained to ladyray, theres usually 2 versions of resin kits that you buy from that site. You can buy either the unpainted, unassembled resin kit or there's the "pre-painted" ones. Each one will specifically say on the page whether or not it's painted and assembled. Pay attention :I

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by PT-Desu on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:27 pm


Site is ugly as hell, hard to grasp any info on it.
It's almost like they just type stuff on a blank piece of html...

but i finally found out where they placed the other relevant versions

_________________
avatar
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5136
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 32
Location : Portugal

http://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Pai on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:08 am

YAY MY CASTANIC FINALLY CAME IN



Now to wait for it to ship here....

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by LadyRay01 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:16 am

That looks pretty badass
avatar
LadyRay01
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1785
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 25
Location : On top of the world

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by IeptBarakat on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:23 am

Practical armor and weapon combo.
avatar
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2346
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26
Location : In despair.

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Pai on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:50 am

IeptBarakat wrote:Practical armor and weapon combo.
LOLIKNORITE?


Also, Scanty Alter figure announced

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: Collectible Figures

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum