Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over]

+20
Kyu
Eri
Snapalope
Plue
NikeRaptor
Kuruwin
LastBlues
Hito
rza
CluelessNeko
ToastyChan
MikuHatsune
BrandonBandicoot
Wolf92
MonkeyKing
NinjagoonAF
Keck282
Nilt
PT-Desu
KonohamaruHeaven
24 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Who is tobi?

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over] - Page 10 Voting110%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over] - Page 10 Voting12 0% 
[ 0 ]
Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over] - Page 10 Voting1118%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over] - Page 10 Voting12 18% 
[ 2 ]
Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over] - Page 10 Voting1118%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over] - Page 10 Voting12 18% 
[ 2 ]
Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over] - Page 10 Voting119%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over] - Page 10 Voting12 9% 
[ 1 ]
Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over] - Page 10 Voting1155%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over] - Page 10 Voting12 55% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 11

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over] - Page 10 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over]

Post by CluelessNeko Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:55 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:On mangahere, theres so many people that think its Obito...It cant be Obito and if it is, there's a HUGE plot hole.
I know right.People just need to know he dead.
Even Kenshi thinks it's him.

It will be funny if he was future Naruto.Talk about a mindfuck.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over] - Page 10 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over]

Post by NinjagoonAF Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:24 am

UnknownDepth wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:On mangahere, theres so many people that think its Obito...It cant be Obito and if it is, there's a HUGE plot hole.
I know right.People just need to know he dead.
Even Kenshi thinks it's him.

what i would to kishimoto if it is...
Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over] - Page 10 TD6H6H_jvUK_4C24e8k93g2
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:57 am

Glad I'm not the only one who realizes this.

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:10 am

No no under Tobi mask is a another mask.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:27 pm

UnknownDepth wrote:

It would be a mindfuck, but at the same time it also makes sense.

I buy the theory, though Tobi could be a future Naruto or Sasuke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Okay so if Tobi is future Naruto then...

that explains why Tobi and Kakashi have the Kamui technique go to the same dimension...and Tobi's seemingly infinite chakra.

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:25 pm

That's true.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:21 am

And also why he's hellbent on this moon technique to "save" everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:34 am

WolfWood37 wrote:And also why he's hellbent on this moon technique to "save" everyone.
Huh never know that.
Plus his hairstyle is kind of the same.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Plue Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:42 am

So Naruto went back in time, to start the incident that caused the death of his parents and the putting of the nine-tails into himself which was the reason for his alienation from society?

And if he was Naruto from the future, he would already have the nine-tails chakra, there wouldn't even be a need to fight Naruto in the first place.
Plue
Plue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:21 am

to extract the 9 tails from himself would kill him. and plus he needs the 8 tails.

Back to top Go down

Post by Plue Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:42 am

I thought all he needed was some chakra, not the actual beat.
Plue
Plue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:12 am

Well maybe...I'm not sure.

I just remember Garra dying when they extracted his beast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:35 pm

I was convinced it was Obito, but seeing as he was kind of crushed to death...
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:06 am

Snapalope wrote:I was convinced it was Obito, but seeing as he was kind of crushed to death...

And how even after that in 4 years he managed to learn super hax jutsu, able to control the nine tails and even beat Minato.

I don't think so.

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:13 am

Plus that will be one big mindfuck.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Snapalope Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:42 pm

UnknownDepth wrote:Plus that will be one big mindfuck.

Too late, this week's chapter confirms that it is indeed Obito. I would link it from Mangahere because MS doesn't have it yet but I need to get to class
Snapalope
Snapalope

Back to top Go down

Post by KonohamaruHeaven Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Last edited by KonohamaruHeaven on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
KonohamaruHeaven
KonohamaruHeaven
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:54 pm

hah, and then everyone starting to rage.
I want to see the explanation now though
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:11 pm

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:well shit

New Chapter 599
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/62231699/1
Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over] - Page 10 What-da-fuck-are-you-looking-at

How the fuck is that possible?
Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over] - Page 10 Mind-fuck-when-you-see-it
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KonohamaruHeaven Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:53 pm

My Theory
Rapid Healing Shortens your Life span. Maybe it could also make you look older too. Half of his body was crushed that being healed would take alot. Kakashi had to be around 13-14 During the Kyuubi attack on konoha. Obito would be around the same age. Lets say the healing took away at least 6 years. Making him appear 21-22. Would explain the height. How he got healed? Zetsu

Now how he knows so much about madara =/ ? Either Zetsu is Izuna or Izuna is in obito's body. If Zetsu is Izuna why not go to his brother? Maybe because madara would flip shit.
KonohamaruHeaven
KonohamaruHeaven
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keck282 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Fucking Kishi, you troll. I knew he was the only one that could do that and have hatred toward the village.

Obito doesn't look too much older than Kakashi. Everyone has ages differently. Some look younger for longer and some look older for longer.
Keck282
Keck282
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:08 am

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:well shit

New Chapter 599
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/62231699/1

Kishi...
Naruto Manga Thread V1: [It's Over] - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM7tLnF62jh9t6or_vyZa0EgRDjbQr5P4guMu30b4HuVYdYZwP
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by KonohamaruHeaven Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:17 am

Aduh so much plox

Taken form GameFaq

Plothole Number 1: Tobi’s Power Level (chapters 500-504).
There is no way Obito could turn into an alpha dog shinobi who mastered S/T phasing and teleportation within a 1-2 year time frame. At 15 years old? No way... There is also no way Obito would know how to extract the Kyuubi, hypnotize it, control it like a puppet, and then summon it wherever the hell he wants to. And all of this is supposed to have happened 1-2 years after Obito supposedly died? That’s just not feasible.

Plothole Number 2: Personality U-turn (chapter 241 page 19).
"Of course those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called trash... but those who don’t care about their companions are even worse than trash." Will of Fire talk from Obito. It makes no sense for.
him
to suddenly manifest this unwavering vendetta against Konoha unless Tobi is just using Obito’s body as a vessel, in which case, Tobi isn’t really Obito anyway because his soul and spirit have nothing to do with it.

^^this is more plausible^^

Plothole Number 3: Kushina Quote (chapter 501 page 7).
"Do you have ANY idea how long I’ve waited for this moment?" It’s a complete contradiction for Obito to say something like that when, hypothetically, he wouldn’t have been alive long enough to make that type of comment because Obito would have been 15 years old if he fought Minato. Tobi has probably had to wait DECADES for the opportunity to extract the Kyuubi from its host.

Plothole Number 4: Kyuubi recognised Tobi (chapter 501 page .
The Kyuubi actually recognises Tobi and possibly knows who he is. If THAT doesn’t convince you, nothing will. The Kyuubi made a direct transfer from being sealed into Mito to being sealed into Kushina, so there is a fundamental contradiction for the Kyuubi to recognise anyone in the outside world when it was sealed for all that time. If the Kyuubi actually recognised Tobi, it means Tobi has to be someone who was alive during Hashirama/Madara’s generation.

Plothole Number 5: Tobi is too tall (chapter 503 page 9).
Tobi was shown to be adult sized when he fought Minato, chapter 503 page 5. But on page 9, Kakashi, Gai, Asuma and Kurenai are all shown to be much shorter as they are going through adolescence. Obito would have been around that size and is therefore too short to be Tobi.

Plothole Number 6: Minato would’ve figured it out (chapter 500-504).
If Tobi was really Obito, then Minato would have figured it out when they were fighting each other. Obito was Minato’s own student and would have recognised his chakra, but he didn’t.

Plothole Number 7: This is HIS doing (chapter 560 page 2).
"This is HIS doing." That means Madara knows exactly who Tobi is, but there is no way Madara could have worked with Obito because Madara had died already. We know this because by the time Nagato gets Madara's Rinnegan from Tobi, Madara is officially dead - "I awakened these eyes shortly before my death." (chapter 560 page 15). This is important because Nagato is older than Minato, and Minato is older than Obito.

Plothole Number 8: Hashirama Comparison (chapter 462 page 14).
Tobi says to Naruto "I can see the first Hokage in you." To make that type of comparison Tobi must have known what Hashirama was like as a person. Problem is, Hashirama was dead before Obito was born.

Plothole Number 9: During Our Battle (chapter 512 page 9).
"This is something I grew from living tissue I stole from him during our battle." Kabuto already revealed the Madara coffin so there was no reason for Tobi to keep lying. So if Tobi actually had a fight with Hashirama there is no way he could be Obito
KonohamaruHeaven
KonohamaruHeaven
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuruwin Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:44 am

Yep. It's either not really a Obito or Kishi is going to add time travel on the pack.

First i thought Obito would be just Tobi 2 but if Kyubi knew the current Tobi then that ain't possible.
Kuruwin
Kuruwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next