Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It

+29
Hitman Zeus
Albatross
Rex
KonohamaruHeaven
Biokinetica
Saya
-Solid
IeptBarakat
Jazz
Nanamix
Kyu
Killaman16
NoblePhantasm
MikuHatsune
Destructo
PT-Desu
warmaster
Hollow
CluelessNeko
rederoin
ToastyChan
TopgunUK
Revy
LastBlues
Wing
Kevinthewiseone
NinjagoonAF
Zuly
BrandonBandicoot
33 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 39 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It

Post by Saya Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:52 am

damnit netflix why you no work
Saya
Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 39 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It

Post by Killaman16 Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:58 am

PT-Desu wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:Yeah, Leviathans arc wasn't that good, mostly because they were pretty much always hiding and thinking what could they do to kill them.

To me, it was more of the fact that these creatures sound like they should pose an extreme threat to all of humanity since God created purgatory to lock them away and they came off as a pretty underwhelming monster whose ambitions were pretty small in comparison to what the angels and demons were doing back in seasons 1-5.

Yeah
They pretty much just wanted to make Earth their new home and have the humans as their life stock.
But what else could they do ? when you think about it they were thinking about world domination, assuming they were interested in the rest of the world.
Yeah but considering they were locked in away in Purgatory by God you'd think they would have more in their master plans than just becoming the dominant species over humans and the fact that they can kill angels no problem and they're super hard to kill helps adds to the disappointment. Also, why did they have Bobby do all that shit. They should know he's smarter than that.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:00 am

Daiyousei wrote:
Destructo wrote:neither....you just might..like...DIE. D:

I'm gonna eat yo kidney

did you see the pizza one.......weirdest boner.....
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:11 am

Killaman16 wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:Yeah, Leviathans arc wasn't that good, mostly because they were pretty much always hiding and thinking what could they do to kill them.

To me, it was more of the fact that these creatures sound like they should pose an extreme threat to all of humanity since God created purgatory to lock them away and they came off as a pretty underwhelming monster whose ambitions were pretty small in comparison to what the angels and demons were doing back in seasons 1-5.

Yeah
They pretty much just wanted to make Earth their new home and have the humans as their life stock.
But what else could they do ? when you think about it they were thinking about world domination, assuming they were interested in the rest of the world.
Yeah but considering they were locked in away in Purgatory by God you'd think they would have more in their master plans than just becoming the dominant species over humans and the fact that they can kill angels no problem and they're super hard to kill helps adds to the disappointment. Also, why did they have Bobby do all that shit. They should know he's smarter than that.

They couldn't do much against the Angels nor Demons though, since they couldn't go to heaven nor hell, it would be just a nuisance for them.
They didn't had the magical teleportation gift and i think they were banished by god (?).
They didn't feared them though
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:16 am

Suicide Policeman wrote:

SEKRIT KLUBB
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:19 am

Did you actually figure out how to post on 4chan yet?

'Cause otherwise, that lady's one step ahead of you.

Last edited by TopgunUK on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:19 am

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 39 N5IcF
holywod why
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:22 am

hey guys who saw the debate? i wanna know who won cause i got bored
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:23 am

TopgunUK wrote:Did you actually figure out how to post on 4chan yet?

'Cause otherwise, that lady's one step ahead of you.
Nope.

NinjagoonAF wrote:hey guys who saw the debate? i wanna know who won cause i got bored
Stopped watching around the last 20 minutes.

I'm hearing that Romney won.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:26 am

Well I'm pretty sure you got the baby spider imouto vid from the cattail/NTR thread earlier.

Haven't you lurked long enough? It ain't difficult, damn it.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:31 am

captchas are too tough for le brandon chan XDD
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:32 am

What's with the ironic reddit shitposting?
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:33 am

nothing else to do
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:51 am

TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:04 am

TopgunUK wrote:

/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 39 2038639-well_damn
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:27 am

all we loved we leave behind has been leaked
/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 39 EnvyX
my life is back to normal
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:20 pm

More KyoAni moeshit? No thanks.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:24 pm

So I sang Krawling tonight at karaoke. Do I win some sort of negative prize?
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:32 pm

Rex wrote:So I sang Krawling tonight at karaoke. Do I win some sort of negative prize?

whats krawling?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Killaman16 wrote:More KyoAni moeshit? No thanks.
>sonic
don't you even try
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:41 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:
Rex wrote:So I sang Krawling tonight at karaoke. Do I win some sort of negative prize?

whats krawling?
Krawling is Krawling.
Rex
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:53 pm

Suicide Policeman wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:More KyoAni moeshit? No thanks.
>sonic
don't you even try
/g/eneral Chat Numero 31: I'm Not Saying It's a New Thread, But I'm Implying It - Page 39 263420_226736257348226_4436384_n

But seriously, I;m getting sick of seeing shows that don't have much going for them other than moe eye candy to bait otaku into buying it.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:01 pm

and just when i was about to suggest a Puchimasu anime...
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:05 pm

Killaman16 wrote:

But seriously, I;m getting sick of seeing shows that don't have much going for them other than moe eye candy to bait otaku into buying it.
go back in time and stop japan for having an economic crash thus making anime shitty and them pandering to the people that actually buy their products.
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Suicide Policeman wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:

go back in time and stop japan for having an economic crash thus making anime shitty and them pandering to the people that actually buy their products.
Eh, I'm just still burnt out on moeblob anime after watching the first season of K-ON and dropping S2 at the episode. Plus, I sometimes feel down that with these series I wanna create it's not gonna matter if no one reads or watches it and I have to include something in the series to attract fans rather than the story itself.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next