Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Empty Re: Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback]

Post by Killaman16 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:33 am

Here's another I did:

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 IMG_0819

With this oneI attempted to draw three characters in different poses, two of them are redraws of previous characters while the one on the left is a new one.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Empty Re: Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback]

Post by Killaman16 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:51 am

Time to upload another drawing I'm currently working on:

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 IMG_0820

I'm making an older of my previous character from before up there. I looks to be coming out okay so far but not only I'm making sure I get the proportions right for it but also trying to get a good design for his armor.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:00 am

Haven't really been updating this since Ive posting on the new AF DA page which everyone should visit and upload their stuff and whatnot: http://animefaction.deviantart.com/

Enough advertising, here's the latest of works that I've uploaded since my last one.

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Adult_daemon_drawing_ver_2_by_killaman16_by_killaman16-d553gjp

Added more characters, never fixed his hand, and the mom's head on the left looks weird and I can't tell whether or not was because of how the picture was taken.

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Priscilla_the_crystal_angel_ver_1_by_killaman16_by_killaman16-d56mbum

Tried redrawing that new angel character I made before, didn't come out completely good and some guys on an OC thread on /a/ told me to burn it.

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Unnamed_alien_girl_concept_by_killaman16_by_killaman16-d5719kg

My first concept (in a way) of the third protag in my three part series I've been working on.

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 My_space_alien_can__t_be_this_cute_ver_2_by_killaman16-d582k3v

I took the third protag I made and a parody pic of the Oreimo LN cover with another one of characters behind her.

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Alien_can__t_be_this_cute_digital_render_by_killaman16-d582kcp

Same pic but I tried to render it digitally...............not my best job...

Once again all these and many other user's works from this site can be seen at the AF DA website: http://animefaction.deviantart.com/

Enough advertising!
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:31 am

Lol, nice drawings.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:22 am

Been a month since my last update, here's what I've been up to since my last update.

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Chase_by_killaman16-d5abdy1

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Sera_the_oracle_by_killaman16-d5abeyl

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Tezca_000_by_killaman16-d5d4ud8

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Geary_the_shark_by_killaman16-d5d4va4

Don't ask why that one is upside-down

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Teen_maria_by_killaman16-d5dbc96

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Wrath_and_scientist_scene_by_killaman16-d5dbe6f

And that's it, if you want a description of what these drawings are go to the AF DA page for more info.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Smilebyzpektred54l6ci

Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:15 am

2spooky4me
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:52 am

alot of my art has to do with horror so

Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Been over a month this time since I last updated. Here's everything I've worked on since.

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Necromancer_mephisto_by_killaman16-d5e1z4o

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Kaiden_and_true_tezca_by_killaman16-d5efhhn

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Untitled_scene_by_killaman16-d5eywci

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Rachel_and_maria_ver1_by_killaman16-d5fsfm4

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Daemon__anubis_infection_stage_1__ver1_by_killaman16-d5fsguv

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Priscilla_the_crystal_angel_2_by_killaman16-d5ghigi

Also, just recently I started a collab project with some anons online with my virtual world story idea and I did sketches of two characters from it so far.

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Gabriel_by_killaman16-d5hpuw7

This is one of the main characters, named Gabriel.

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Joker_by_killaman16-d5hpv04

And this is his rival turned best friend, Joker.

Descriptions for the previous artworks are all in the DA page.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:12 am

Wow, October was the last time I updated this shit. Time to update this shit.

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Airi_by_killaman16-d62szbq

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Ryu_by_killaman16-d62szgr

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Maria__age_8__17__23__by_killaman16-d62szjg
I'll probably reupload that one.

And now for something different.

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Heavy_fox_mk_i_by_killaman16-d62t0g8

And now I leave for another 6 months.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killaman16 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:19 am

9 months later

I figured sense AF is still alive I'll update this fucking thing full of shit I did over past year.

Starting with this

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 Tumblr_mqd8bbsCws1sxr9n5o1_1280

Made a digital render of one of my characters last summer and it came out pretty good. And then, I took it a step further.

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 331cha10

and then after fixing up some textures and stuff and adding in a micro environment, I made this:

Killaman Anime/Manga Drawing Works - [Gallery + Feedback] - Page 3 331pol10

I'll be back in 10 years, with an album of furry drawings.
Killaman16
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum