/g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by Wing on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:20 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:

Dropped.
I don't know why I've never asked this, but why do you hate her so much?

I never watched that shit so I wouldn't know.

That's not true. He loves Uiharu.

Should I provide evidence? Adur
avatar
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 5257
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : The Occult Research Society

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:23 am

Sure


*hit a milestone of 300 hours*
*acquire Mario Mustache from random drop*

It's like they know.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by TopgunUK on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:27 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:

Dropped.
I don't know why I've never asked this, but why do you hate her so much?

I never watched that shit so I wouldn't know.

At this point I'm not even sure myself.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:28 am

TopgunUK wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:

Dropped.
I don't know why I've never asked this, but why do you hate her so much?

I never watched that shit so I wouldn't know.

At this point I'm not even sure myself.
You need to get that checked out bro.

Blind hatred can't be good for your health, embrace the flower headdress, chill out a bit.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by LastBlues on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:39 am

everything's shifted to da left!

_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by Destructo on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:43 am

Hey, that thing has idolm@ster characters. :D

edit: oh man that banner. Now my page is stretched out.
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9259
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by LastBlues on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:45 am

...that thiing?

_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by Destructo on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:47 am

the thing PT mentioned.
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9259
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by MikuHatsune on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:47 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
You need to get that checked out bro.

Blind hatred can't be good for your health, embrace the flower headdress, chill out a bit.

so i assume you dont have blind anger?

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:53 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
You need to get that checked out bro.

Blind hatred can't be good for your health, embrace the flower headdress, chill out a bit.

so i assume you dont have blind anger?
No, it's directed. At everything. Because I have good reasons to hate everything.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by Destructo on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:55 am

Did AF do this to you?
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9259
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:58 am

A little.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by Destructo on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:58 am

I'm sorry. :I
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9259
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by LadyRay01 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:06 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
You need to get that checked out bro.

Blind hatred can't be good for your health, embrace the flower headdress, chill out a bit.

so i assume you dont have blind anger?
No, it's directed. At everything. Because I have good reasons to hate everything.




avatar
LadyRay01
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1785
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 25
Location : On top of the world

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by MikuHatsune on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:07 am

daww lady wants to give you a starfish

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by Destructo on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:11 am

She carved it herself.
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9259
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:17 am

LadyRay01 wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
You need to get that checked out bro.

Blind hatred can't be good for your health, embrace the flower headdress, chill out a bit.

so i assume you dont have blind anger?
No, it's directed. At everything. Because I have good reasons to hate everything.




*yanks starfish out of her hands and stomps it into the ground*
*SCREAM WITH PURE ANGER until she cries*

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by LadyRay01 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:31 am

I dipped it in anthrax bacteria


avatar
LadyRay01
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1785
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 25
Location : On top of the world

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:36 am

...I just realized I could have made a lonely island reference out of that.


What a wasted opportunity...

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by NinjagoonAF on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:38 am

titties...i love em. Just wanted to share that
avatar
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4259
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 24
Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by CluelessNeko on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:05 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
LadyRay01 wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
You need to get that checked out bro.

Blind hatred can't be good for your health, embrace the flower headdress, chill out a bit.

so i assume you dont have blind anger?
No, it's directed. At everything. Because I have good reasons to hate everything.




*yanks starfish out of her hands and stomps it into the ground*
*SCREAM WITH PURE ANGER until she cries*
Like a boss.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by MikuHatsune on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:23 am

LadyRay01 wrote:I dipped it in anthrax bacteria



well good job telling him, they can cure that if the person knows he got infected right away Anf

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by TopgunUK on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:28 am

So.. is the site ever gonna fit my resolution again?
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by Wing on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:37 am

TopgunUK wrote:So.. is the site ever gonna fit my resolution again?

Find out next time on DRAGON BALL Z!!
avatar
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 5257
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : The Occult Research Society

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by LastBlues on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:04 am

what's ur resolution?

_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 23: ThreadBot is back

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum